Invited # 38 (By: FallenAngel)

invited38-w

Yes smarty, don’t blink now.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

142 Likes

Would you like some wings to go with those legs?

14 Likes

Wow, stay away from the whispering flowers indeed, damn things are really hungry.

8 Likes

She did ate a lot of them and trample them to make her nest. They aren’t happy bout that.

8 Likes

Does anyone else want to see the flowers go into the leg holes now or is that just me

11 Likes

I hope they prolong this Mare’s suffer, unlike the other one.

The Plants are paying her back for what she did to them, eating, trampling, and making a nest out of them. So the Mare will have flowers growing out of her, while still being alive, feeling the pain of roots digging into her flesh.

7 Likes

Nah they prefer to sink their teeth on it more nom! Nom! Nom!

3 Likes

after all, they are not sadists. they are just trying to efficiently eat her

Awww maaaan!! The flowers behind the bitch, gets such a shitty fate… They said it right of “oh shit!”,

Anyway!! Hope the brutality will increase moar!!!

8 Likes

that was under whelming

1 Like

Looks like meat’s back on the menu boys!

2 Likes

don’t even blink. blink and you’re dead. they are fast, faster than you could believe. don’t turn your back, don’t look away, and don’t blink.

4 Likes

That’s gonna be some SAVORY fluffy meat!

1 Like

Nice you notice it :+1::grin:

1 Like

O M G
I JUST RED THE HOLE COMIC TO THIS FAR…

AND ITS THE BEST!

DA BESSST!!!

4 Likes

BOOOOOYS! DINNER!

2 Likes

Does anyone else find it funny that a horse(esk) thing is being drawn and quartered?

6 Likes

I’m curious about the relationship between Leafy and our play-by-play commentator there. Different aspects of the same entity? Different sides of the same thing? Is one a worker and the other the boss or enforcer?

Not that it needs to be spelled out. But I am curious.

3 Likes

Piranha plants are effin’ brutal!

3 Likes

2a5bcf3a72bd434694a9ddf5fc5a3e15dd47d9fd
oh shit indeed

great work as always :joy:

9 Likes