"Is This What You Want?" by NobodyAtAll

Hi there! I’m an abuser. My name isn’t important.

What’s important is that I’m an abuser.

I quit my job just so I could spend all day abusing shitrats.

I live in a state where it’s still legal, so that pussy hugboxing cunt Korkea and his pussy hugboxing cunt friends can’t do a goddamn motherfucking thing about it.

I honestly admire the fuck out of James Oldman. The entire abuser community does. He’s a fucking legend to us. Even death didn’t stop him from abusing shitrats. None of us could ever top that.

But I can’t think of a better way to spend my time than making shitrats suffer, and punishing them for being born.

So let’s get started, shall we?

I’ve got a big house, with a big, soundproofed basement, so I’ve got plenty of space for plenty of victims, and nobody complains about the noise.

I’ve got a few feral shitrat families in there right now, nobody gave a fuck that I grabbed them.

Hell, the owner of my favorite Italian restaurant actually thanked me, because the shitrats just wouldn’t stop begging him for spaghetti. He gave me a meal on the house.

I absolutely refuse to use the shitrats’ bastardised version of the English language.

Shit, English is the best language! Fuck all those foreign cunts who won’t speak it! If you won’t speak English, then GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY!!!

I give the shitrats cheap kibble made of shitrats, so they can stay alive long enough for me to torture their asses. Anyone who bitches about the food they get becomes my next victim, and everyone else watches as I kill the fucker slowly.

The new arrivals quickly learn to just shut up and eat whatever I give them.

I’m in the basement right now. I’ve got all the cages against one wall, and I’m ignoring their complaints as I pick my next victim.

“Pwease wet fwuffy owt… fwuffy nu wan owwies… huu huu huuuuuu…”

Chirp! Peep! Peep! Chirp!

That one’s not a foal, by the way. Just watching this shit broke him. I haven’t even touched him yet.

Another one isn’t saying anything, but is crying and sucking his hoof.

Then I settle on my next victim.

“Wan die, wan die, wan die…”

I turn to the cage holding that shitrat, and open it, grabbing the fucker who just said the wrong thing.

“Your wish is my command, Master.”

I carry him over to a workbench, drop him on it, grab a screwdriver, and jam it into his eye.

I was expecting him to start screaming, but he must be too far gone to care. He didn’t even notice the leg that broke when I dropped him on the workbench.

Fuck this! It ain’t fun if they ain’t begging me to stop!

I pull the screwdriver out, break the fucker’s neck, and drop his carcass in an oil drum that already contains several dead shitrats.

I just leave them in there until they decompose. I’m used to the stench. Not gonna lie, the smell of shitrat death gives me a raging boner.

So that didn’t quite work out.

Let’s try something else, shall we?

I grab another shitrat out of the cages and put her on the workbench, placing her in an immobilizer.

“Nice mistah gun be nyu daddeh?”

I laugh at that. I love it when they pull this shit! The betrayal this bitch is gonna feel makes it so much better!

I jam the screwdriver, which I didn’t even wipe off first, into her eye.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

I pull it out, and jam it into her other eye.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Keep screaming, bitch. It only makes my dick harder.

I pull it out again and keep stabbing her with the screwdriver until she stops screaming.

Then she joins the others in the oil drum.

So, how was that? Are you not entertained?

No?

Guess I’ll have to try harder!

The next shitrat is placed on the workbench. I don’t even clean that between victims, either.

This time, I’m putting the screwdriver away, and going with something else.

A hammer.

I swing it down onto his spine.

WHAM

CRACKLE

The idiot’s special friend, who could pop any day now, yells at me from her cage.

“Wai munstah hoomin du dis?!? Wai munstah hoomin huwt speciaw fwend?!?”

I turn to her.

“BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN, YOU STUPID CUNT!!! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I’LL KILL YOU NEXT!!!”

Then, as she wisely zips it, I turn back to the stallion.

“Huu… fwuffy nu wan mowe owwies, huu…”

He’s still alive?

Good.

I smile wickedly and perversely. If my dick gets any harder, it’s gonna burst through my pants.

“You’re gonna get more pain, shitrat.”

One by one, I smash his legs with the hammer.

WHAM

CRACK

WHAM

CRACK

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!”

WHAM

CRACK

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

WHAM

CRACK

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Then I cave in his fucking skull.

WHAM

CRACK

ghk

And then drop his ass into the oil drum.

How about that? Is that good enough for you?

No? Still not enough?

Alright!

I’ll try even harder next time!

My next victim is hanging from the ceiling, on a hook.

He’s still alive, but he’s in unbearable pain.

Jeez, I’m gonna cum in my pants if I don’t take a break soon.

I’m holding a baseball bat.

Guess what I’m gonna do with it.

Did you guess “beat this fucker like a pinata”?

Ding ding ding ding ding!

So I do exactly that.

I beat his ass until his belly splits open and his guts spill onto the floor.

Watching it makes me feel good.

Really, really good.

Almost too good.

Wait a minute…

I look down at my crotch, and see a huge cum stain on my pants.

Aw, goddamnit!

It happened again!

After going upstairs, cleaning myself up, and changing into fresh clothes, I go back down to the basement.

Since I already did a baseball bat, this time, I’m going with baseballs.

I’ve got a pitching machine, fully loaded.

And my next victim, shackled to the wall across from the pitching machine at the perfect height.

I turn the pitching machine on at full blast and watch it fire baseballs at the shitrat until it runs out.

By that time, the shitrat is thoroughly dead.

I dump his ass in the oil drum too.

So, are you having fun yet?

Is this what you want?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT???

IS IT???

DO YOU ENJOY THIS???

DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING ME KILL THESE SHITRATS???

WELL IF YOU DO, GUESS WHAT???

YOU’RE JUST AS BAD AS ME!!!

YOU’RE A MONSTER, JUST LIKE ME!!!

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IS THAT I FUCKING ADMIT IT!!!

I DON’T HAVE ANY EXCUSES TO DO THIS!!!

I DO THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO!!!

I DO THIS TO ENTERTAIN YOU!!!

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

NO?!?

Well then! Guess I’ll have to try as hard as I can!

Oh wait, first I gotta feed the shitrats.

Can’t have them starving to death before I torture them to death, can I?

THAT WOULD SPOIL ALL THE FUN, WOULDN’T IT???

I head over to the bag of kibble. It’s a big bag. The kind the mills get to feed their stock.

Ah, crap, it’s empty.

I’ve got more upstairs, but it’s gonna be a PAIN IN THE ASS hauling it down here.

Oh well.

What could possibly go wrong?

So I go back upstairs, and get another bag of kibble.

On the way to the basement door, I trip.

Aw, fuck.

I hit every stair on the way down, and at the bottom, I break my neck.

CRACK

“Um… isn’t this the part where you say my name?”

WHY SHOULD I? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOUR NAME ISN’T IMPORTANT.

“Oh.”

YES. OH. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?

5 Likes

I realize Nad Impotent is supposed to come off as an edgy murder boner virgin…

But hot dayum. Nads is probably the most based gigachad I’ve read about on this site :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well, if you know where James Oldman is now, and what’s being done to him, I think you’ll realise that this asshole is gonna get the same, and you probably wouldn’t feel like a Chad if it was being done to you.

2 Likes

???

I’m not up to speed on the text stories in this community (I’m sorry! It’s just a lot easier to stay on top of the images/comics that come through the flood gates, they are much less time intensive). Can I get a link?

2 Likes

It’s a loooooooooong story, I’m afraid. And I don’t want to drop spoilers where everyone can see them. If you want the full story, you’ll have a lot of reading to do.

But if you want a general idea of how bad James was before he died, read “James the Turd”.

If you want a general idea of how bad he was after he died, read “Wining and Dining” and “Dinner Date”, along with the stories under the section labeled “The Demonic Doppelgangers Saga”.

There’s a link to my catalog in my bio, all of my stories are there.

Don’t blame me if you don’t know who everyone is or what everything is. I suggest you start from the beginning of my stories. It ain’t my fault if you don’t take my advice.

If you really want answers to all the questions you’ll inevitably have, you’ll know what to do.

But it’s up to you.

1 Like