It finally comes full circle for Cherry (Pastry_Knight)

Despite Cherry’s begging he did not get to have a romp with the comfort mares and soon found himself tied down to the vets table with his legs spread apart and restrained, a board blocking his vision below his midrif.

Just a few drops of liquid nitrogen were dropped onto the offending private parts, eliciting further begging from Cherry, little did he know that he was being duped.

The nitroneut proceedure is actually a control/punishment technique similar to the Carpdime Faux Ampootayshun where a few drops of liquid nitrogen are applied to the genitals, this only stings a bit and causes things to retract/shrink as much as possible, while severely numbing the area. A simple bandage over the top of everything keeps things out of sight of the fluffy and out of sight may as well make something not exist to them. This bandage usually will last a week or two before coming off naturally.

If the fluffy improves their behaviour then the owner can just remove the bandage and “let their no-nos come back” if not just bring them back to the vet for an actual neutering

Cherry’s owner reentered the vets room to see cherry sadly inspecting his lack of goods, and said “Thats what happens when you are naughty and fuck my slippers”

Cherry sniffed heavily before responding, Babbeh am sowweh fo’ gif daddehs swippers speciaw huggies… Babbehs no-no’s nebah ebah come back? Eben if gud fwuffeh?"

“Stop calling yourself ‘babbeh’ Cherry, you are clearly old enough to think fucking things is a good idea so you are an adult now. And if you are very. very. good you might be able to convince your no-no’s to come back.”

The Start of Cherry’s Slipper Escapade

60 Likes

An appropriate response. Gives the fluffy a chance of redemption. Or another trip to the vet.

9 Likes

Aww man. It’s a great idea but I wanted genital mutilation :foal:

5 Likes

Who said cherry was going to behave?

8 Likes

given Cherry’s track record I’m sure he’ll slip up almost immediately

4 Likes

You make a compelling argument. :glee:

2 Likes

hey thats…pretty clever

3 Likes

Castration without any castrating.

Intriguing

4 Likes

I hope the eventual neutering is less humane since this is an incredibly courtesy to extend to a shit-machine shoe-fucker.

4 Likes

Cherry redemption arc

1 Like

Now I can’t help wondering if necrosis will set in.

1 Like

No half measures

Mike_Ehrmantraut_BCS_S3

4 Likes

More utilitarian then reality.

Go to vet. Put pet to sleep. Snip.
They wake up and didn’t learn a damned thing.

I think all punishment needs to be learned via pain.
Not cruelty, just actual, proven lessons in pain.

But society thinks everything is abuse, these days. :\

2 Likes

Sandpaper slipper guards. Next time Cherry tries to get the “gud feews”, he’d abrade the skin right off his dick.

1 Like

Do it again

1 Like

I love this idea! The one problem with castration is that you can only castrate a fluffy once - but this way you get all the adorable fluffy sadness without permanent losses! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes