Itchy trigger finger (by Booperino)

Is this me trying to self reflect on my bad habit of wanting to make happy endings or some angst for fixer development as he accepts his new job? you decide!
the answer is both

35 Likes

I think it’s a heartwarming and touching self reflection on the creator bleeding through into their OC who just really loves fluffies :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

You can’t save everyone, but sometimes, you can save enough to matter. How many is that? I’ll tell you when I get there.

10 Likes

I definitely think of Fixer as an author self insert character.

4 Likes

@Booperino is like that guy throwing starfish back in the ocean. Except instead of starfish, it’s fluffies. And he’s not throwing them in the ocean. Because fluffies break easily and tend to panic and drown in water.

6 Likes

“Saving one fluffy will not change the world, but surely for that one fluffy, the world will change forever.”
(paraphrased, the original was dog) Karen Davison

8 Likes

You can’t save the whole, but if you can save one life, you’ve made a difference. It’s not just one life your changing or saving, its hundreds of thousands. Everyone like or not, is woven together one way or another. The five degrees of Kevin Bacon, I think.

5 Likes

Sometimes, the power fantasy is being able to be good, and being able to help people.

8 Likes

Ohhh im sure there’s gonna be alot of challenges ahead of him in his new job.

Hope he trys NOT to show off his talent too much. There are pryin eyes on his skills. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

“Mr. Fixer, make sure you properly DISPOSE of all these EXTRA prototypes.”

Heaviest wink ever

“Don’t need them cluttering up the lab.”

8 Likes

That feeling of wanting to be able to fix everything but knowing it is not possible… :cry:

3 Likes