Jellybean's Tale [by Baron_Trump]

005 - 41860 - happy_fluffy jellybean meet_friend new_daddeh safe sketti

80 Likes

God what an absolute scumbag, just because your fluffy is a disobedient shit doesn’t give you the right to litter.

Dispose of them properly

47 Likes

Make them useful and burry it near the roots of a tree so it grows big and strong

3 Likes

Honestly should’ve waited until the babies were born. Then force her to watch as they starve and die, then kill her special friend right in front of her

6 Likes

Holy shit, this raging abuseboner is restricting my brain’s blood flow.

11 Likes

Do we have anymore artwork from them? I really love their fluffy design, it’s very 80s plushie like

7 Likes

Oh this was good. Fuck you, jellybean.

8 Likes

Spay / neuter your fluffies!

Or don’t, and then abuse the fuck out of them when they follow their instincts.

Whichever you prefer.

8 Likes

Oof, this hurt. Excellent storytelling :+1:

2 Likes

Underrated.

Criminally so.

5 Likes

Necro’ing because this shouldn’t be buried.

6 Likes

Very sad story.
Im suprised, because never seen before Baron Trump stories.

1 Like

I honestly don’t think that was the artist’s name on the Booru, but it’s not like I know how to check.

1 Like

Yes, that was the name they posted under.

1 Like

41853 is such an early post number, you can imagine me forgetting after so long.

1 Like

The most riveting of exchanges. But I am no stranger to making blind assertions myself.

2 Likes

>tfw will never spend a lazy weekend breaking the mind (and body) of a bio-engineered children’s toy

3 Likes

A man can only dream

1 Like

Force her to eat them alive.

2 Likes

I loved that the Carrot friend lived for so long just writhing in pain and staring at her as if she could help him, while inadvertently terrifying her. I almost didn’t want that part to end, but suffocating him with shit was a nice way to do it.

We had so much insight into the female’s thoughts, I liked imagining what his thoughts would be while slowly dying in the closet and she decided that she would feel better with him dead.

9 Likes