Jillys Bye Bye Babbehs (FreshlyPillowed)

My Name is Charlie, i worked for the sunnyside daycare for fluffies for about 8 years as a semi retirement job, sadly when the place went under alot of fluffies were thrown to the streets…

ive seen it out there, im a old man and im not convinced i would do well out in those streets so i can only imagine what it must be like for such a defensless animal.

As i left i made sure i had to save someone, Jilly was a nurse fluffy, just a filly in training back then, she would look after the foals in the nursery make sure no one got hurt or got themselves in danger as well as provide milk to the foals who never ended up getting picked up, like me she is comming along in age i belive she is around 8 but she still has that instinct to look after foals and chirpys, i guess she sees it as her calling.

i felt guilty, im not a strong walker these days and i cant always give Jilly all the attention she needs so i had a idea, we would go around parks, alleyways anywhere we could find injured or abondoned fluffys, we would take them home raise them as best we could then once they were healthy send them to a shelter to go find new familys, sigh i know, many wont get that adoption but i cant let Jilly know that its the only way she will part with them, she referes to them and her “many babbehs” this will be her 4th batch and each time it gets harder for her to part with them, but it keeps her busy and she loves doing it for the most part… until its time to say goodbye

im not sure if im a good or bad person, i just know it makes Jilly feel loved

Thats good enough for me

“bu daddeh Jilly taek gud care of babbehs, giv Jilly bestest heawrt happies”
“i know sweetie but you know we have to do this, there just isnt enough space here”
“bu … bu wha bout daiwsy she special babbeh need special cawe”
“and you did so well getting her this far, her new owner will take good care of her you are the bestest nurse fluff, what are you”
sniff sniff “bestest nurwsie fluffy, Jilly sowwy daddeh”
“why you apoligizing little one”
“Jilly shud be gwatefull hav so many babbehs so much wub for Jilly”
“im very proud of you Jilly i know this part is hard but they are going to a better place, lets say our goodbyes and get some last huggies in then we can go searching again tommorow!”
“Okay daddeh wub daddeh… Jilly wub Jillys many babbehs”

Jilly wubs her Bye Bye babbehs

21 Likes

Ohhhh poor little babys, Jade is such a good fluffy. If the old friend is still looking for a home i could take a few foals off your hands, Jilly can even visit and i can send pictures! hopefully it eases her heart a bit.

Dead ass i LOVE this story, hurts yet warms my heart.

4 Likes

Poor things. The nurse fluffy did do a good job and hopefully all the little foals have happy endings.

1 Like

Ahh I can already hear the carbon dioxide hissing into the shelter’s gas box.

2 Likes