Jillys Last Day Of Nurse Training. (FreshlyPillowed)

A bit more world building to something i made a while back now

Jilly had the braids back then due to her losing some of her mane cos of her age.
Some info on the other nurse fluffs

Apple: apple is a male fluffy and has got quite a lot of attention from local papers due to the rarity of male fluffs taking the proffesion of nursing (foals generally are more accepting and open to contact with female fluffs) his small frame is quite misleading as he is the main go to guy for any physical confrontations within the day care safe rooms.

Angel: has been a part of the daycare for a few months now and is fully commited to the nursing life, she does still wish one day to have babbehs of her own but crystal makes sure she stays as busy as possible to lure her away from the need to have babbehs of her own, she has a soft spot for apple but due to training apple is oblivious to her advances.

Crystal: Head nurse fluffs at the day-care from a fluffy standpoint she is the top dog, only the staff and owner have a higher point of authority, that being said. jilly has passed with flying colors some of the tests scoring a even higher compatibility score then even crystal (Jilly is around 5 months old so has not long been a adult fluffy) crystal has been at the daycare for going on 4 years and due to being almost 3 when she first arrived she is reaching the latter years of her life, because of this is she is wildly jealous of jilly and the idea that one day she may well take her place, she will give jilly a very hard time for the first few months but eventually will warm up to jillys dedication and hard work, jilly never ended up questioning the leadership and prefered to follow rather then lead (Loyalty before Opportunity i guess)

28 Likes

I love these guys. Actual helpful fluffs! I wonder if they have potential for working with humans or other species?

3 Likes

The skills I’m sure could be transferrable for say therapy fluffs :blush:

2 Likes