Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd - Chapter 5 Comic ver (Cmss for BFM101)

Good morning you all!
For some weird reason, I couldn’t find Part 5 too. I thought I had posted it o_O but anyway, I wanna apologize to @BFM101 and you all if I didn’t !! Not my intention :frowning:

< Previous Chapter / Next Chapter >

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me! :smiley:

77 Likes

This is on the dictionary, under the term “consequences”

13 Likes

Hahahaha the green one get what he deserves.

2 Likes

This one seemed harder to follow, too much difficulty knowing who is who.
The list of remaining cast that comes up sometimes does help, but the issue is not limited to this one comic.
I’ve thought that it would be a good idea if comics with more than just a few fluffs, decided to label each character on screen in some way

1 Like

Link
It may help

1 Like

No one answere this question but is a toughie just a foal thats was bigger or stronger at birth??

1 Like

Usually an earthie that is the bodyguard and muscle of a smarty.
But it all depends on your headcanon.

1 Like

Oh ok i thought they were just bigger at birth

1 Like

In most stories earthies are bigger than the other subtypes.
And if you like the idea of toughies being bigger at birth, there’s nothing wrong with using that concept.

2 Likes

Ok thanks but i dont know how to draw a fluffy without seeming like its copyright…

1 Like

Me neither friend. That’s why I write instead.
Or date artists.

1 Like

Lmao ok i’ll just write then, and thanks for telling me because i see u alot on someone posts i forgot their name tho

1 Like

SWEEEET Jesus… I am loving this chapter. Watching those foals get slaughtered by that fluffy? god, I love it.