just a lil bit of chaos (Julie)

So I’ve been binge reading @NobodyAtAll’s storyies and started simping for a chaotic yellow and purple rainbow being. So i decided to do a drawing of my interpretation of him. The characters are chaos himself, a random fluffy, ugly sweater guy, and 2 girlies who are part of Princess’s story (So maybe i’ll be forced to draw them now that they’re in this fan art) Though princess doesn’t seem to be a big fan of his monstrous form…
whelp, i made him look sorta like sun and moon from fnaf security breach since, i like em and he gives me that vibe.
Now you may be asking why did i spend like- 3 days working on this instead of my own storyies? Cuz I’m a simp and this is what happens when you don’t hug your kids enough when their young.

19 Likes

Multi fortuni! I’ll put a link in my catalog’s art section. And it’s funny to see Ugly Sweater Guy get art so soon after his introduction.

By the way, the recommended voice to read Chaos’ dialogue in is the voice of Alex Beckham, of Man on the Internet. I always have his voice in mind when I’m writing Chaos. Preferably his Dimentio or Mettaton voice, I drew a bit of influence from Dimentio for Chaos early on, as you can probably see, and I’ve recently started sprinkling a bit of Mettaton on Chaos too. If there ever was a ChaotiX cartoon, Alex Beckham would be the first person I’d offer the part of Chaos to.

If you don’t know what Man on the Internet is, they make musicals based on video games. If you like Undertale and/or Chrono Trigger, you’ll love it.

3 Likes

It’s like Tzeentch and a Harlequin had a baby.

2 Likes

you just reminded me of “The world’s revolving”, such a nice song

2 Likes

I absolutely simp for sun and moon too so i really enjoy this, no one can convince me otherwise that sun would absolutely adopt every fluffy he sees and moon would get an absolutely kick out of destroying smartys, BMS mares, and bestest babies. If i could draw them i would but i cant cause im shit

2 Likes

Man on the Internet’s doing a Deltarune (not) musical too, y’know.

Yeah, there’s a smidgen of Jevil in Chaos too.

And if you wanna get really crazy…

3 Likes

oh come on! everyone can draw! just takes some practice, i mean i think my arts shit.
You’re always gonna be your own worst critic, and if you find someone who’s mean to you Eat em.

3 Likes

I know, i know, im just really bad at fan art so because you know artists brain. I actually really love all art and love playing with new media but i also have a lot of artists block and feel like what i do is never good enough even if it is. Unfortunately i cant get my brain to stop that, at some point ill probably try again but at the same time i cant stand looking at my work and thinking its wrong (tldr: brain go brrrr and no make nice words when im happy)

2 Likes

Are you the best artist in the world?

No offence, but probably not.

Are you the worst artist in the world?

Nah, I’ve seen much worse.

Are you a better artist than me?

Definitely.

I draw like a eight-year-old, there’s a reason my thing is writing.

So don’t be so hard on yourself. I love this art, and I’m always grateful to see my characters drawn. Seeing people like my characters that much means a lot to me.

3 Likes

whys chaos hot (yeah im a clownfucker, i love big trucks, clowns, jesters, mimes, and my big truck)
also love the art in generale

3 Likes