Just Carrot's Luck: New Friend || Part 3 (Dragonixa)

This time featuring Bomba, a guest from @Rescue9! They are also behind Bomba’s thought to ensure consistency with this wonderful character UwU

Make sure to check out other parts!
Previous part
Part 1
Next part

Hope you’re enjoying the series so far!
Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

89 Likes

Bomba look so great in your art style!

7 Likes

“Whoever made a forge on a 15th floor was a dum dum.”
-Bomba

10 Likes

Awww thank you! :smiley: I loved drawing him a lot ^w^

3 Likes

What a classic UwU

4 Likes

Was about to nerd rage type when seeing bomba in your style till i remembered it was just my head cannon that bomba didn’t have legs. xD

2 Likes

I mean… I saw him “walking” around, so I guess he has some sort of legs lol, he’s just super fluffy xd

… Aaaaand now I’m imagining hairless Bomba. Damn that would be weird.

2 Likes

Bomba

1 Like

Girl you are firing them out like a Maschine gun and o boy your hitting me in my laugh center ;3 please and if you ever should be in need of spare bullets let us know so we can get you new amo😁 man do I love the smell of Fluffy war crimes in the morning

1 Like

Ab control / inchworm bob.

2 Likes

Hahahahahah, well I do my best ^w^ And I missed the hell out of drawing fluffies, had plenty of time today to draw, so I finished it in one go :smiley: It’s awesome to feel this productive again :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, yes I know that feeling I have it when I paint up some good miniatures or I published a new adventure part.

1 Like

lol realistic bomba

7 Likes

Should’ve had tiny umbrella for safety!

1 Like

Acme, probably.

1 Like

Woah! That anvil drop ugh! :scream:

2 Likes

It’s weird to see him with legs instead of as a washcloth with a head.

1 Like

Incredible work as always, please support nixies art, she is absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

inhales FULL-RENDER BOMBA!!!

chef’s kiss

3 Likes

Maybe have Carrot operate some crazy ACME-style contraption a’la Wile E. Coyote only to have it explosively malfunction…

3 Likes