Just Like Rarity by:Foxhoarder

A little misunderstanding for the 3rd day of No Nut November 2021.

84 Likes

You said you wanted to be a pretty lady. Well, you still aren’t one, but you are a bit closer now.

18 Likes

its ok little one, you can now make dresses and follow the path of the Sigma Male! Women only get in the way of your ambitions!

17 Likes

It took me a minute to realize they were a male before hand.

I was like ‘so covering their bits makes them more like the show that never shows said things is your answer?’ xD

8 Likes

That interpretation also works, really, and might actually be funnier. Way back in the day, putting socks on a fluffy would sometimes make the fluffy think it’s legs were gone, so covering the genitalia might make him think he’s been castrated.

9 Likes

It’s probably my 4chan brain, but I immediately thought of the anti-tranny copypasta in the first panel. You know, the “you will never be a women, you have no womb, etc” one.

Ironically, at the cost of the owner sounding a bit autistic (which a fluffy will likely just gloss over), reciting that would have been more humane to the fluffy who might have explained its wishes better in return. We truly live in a society, I guess.

3 Likes

Sigma BALLS! Wait, I guess he can’t use that one…

3 Likes

You do know the term “tranny” could be interpreted as transphobic, right?

4 Likes

I mean… he asked for it. He should of been more specific and just say the “want make pwetty dwesses”

2 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Supportive owner should ask more questions

3 Likes

When I said I wanted to be like the Queen, I meant to have her power, not her tits!

1 Like

Don’t use slurs.

3 Likes

Whoops!

1 Like

Fwuffy will neva be a woman

1 Like

Pay no mind to the (Reddit-word)s giving you shit about your choice of diction.

2 Likes

Hahaha well if he really wants a pretty mare, you already prepared.

1 Like

So you’re okay with using slurs, then? Really not living up to your name here. :angry:

1 Like

I don’t believe words have any intrinsic value, be they profanity, slur or otherwise. How they are used and the tangible intent means more to me when judging someone’s character.

IE someone using certain words to be crass or edgy doesn’t make them a bigot. Furthermore, I will defend anyone’s right to speak as they feel suit until they actually start attacking other people.

2 Likes

Fair enough, but think about how other people who have had certain words used against them might feel if they see those words again, regardless of the intent behind them. I wasn’t attacking World, just pointing out that people might be insulted by their word choice. Then Gwen said it was definitely a slur and I kind of doubled down, sorry for that. But my point still stands, words can hurt even if that’s not the intent behind them.