Kell's Breedery part 6 (IamVee)

After an hour you and kelly capture the herd. You and Kelly head back after a fun, fluffy capturing, bonding experience

The ride back to the shop was relatively uneventful. Besides the fluffys demanding to be let out and the smarty threatening you and Kelly. You guys chat the whole way back and your foal coos and cuddles up to your hand. You have the bottle ready to feed her as you and kelly decided to take the long way back, picking up some food for everyone.
“You should call up Jingles owner Cassy.”
You are startled at this statement.
“What do you mean?? You know I am not good with fluffies, ask the milk bag at home!”
Kelly laughs at your word sputter.
“Cmon little sis. Your good with brown fluffies, plus I know your missing Harley after what happened.”
It hurts you to think about her, you trained her so well. She never demanded anything and never tried to run away to get babies. You should have never let her play outside that day. Kelly must have seen the hurt in your eyes.
“Hey, it’s not your fault Cass.”
You cut her off.
“Could we just… drop it please?”
“Sure.”
When you got back to the shop kelly went about handing out the food. You on the other hand lookup Fruitcake’s owner and check if he has a criminal background.
Previous
Next

11 Likes

I hope fruitcake has a evil background (demon smile)

2 Likes

Lol he might

1 Like

Also sorry its short

1 Like

Oh Cass have a sad story of a good brown fluffy she had :sweat:

Curious what the research would come up with the asshole.

1 Like

Yeah, Harley was a good girl. Im also working on part seven so you will be able to find out the background on that man!

1 Like

Ugh if its bad hope he never comes back even that shitty pet of his! Or have a fuck you in his face when tellin his bad deeds.

1 Like

You’ll see!

1 Like