Kelly's breedery Part 7 (IamVee)

You on the other hand look up Fruitcake’s owner and check if he has a criminal background.

What you saw, shocked you. He has been arrested twice for aggravated assault, once for an account of sexual assault, and currently has an arrest warrant. He’s been coming here, for three years.
“KELLY GET HERE NOW”
You yelled that so loud your throat hurts slightly. On the bright side, you hear everyone running to you.
“What’s wrong?!”-K
“Are you hurt???!”-H
“What the hell happened?!??”-G
“Who’s hurt?”-S
You point to the computer screen, everyone sees the danger they were in. You intesly look at Hannah. You may all be in danger but she is in the most danger here. Gale, Suan, and Kelly were never face to face with him and you almost pulled a taser on him once. Hannah on the other hand is a sweet girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly. You know that for a fact! She caputered a fly to save it from gale.
“FUCK”
You may have acadently yelled that, ouch.
“Hey we could stop this Cass.”
Kelly knows what to do, Susan hands you some throat smoothers. He will come back tomorrow, you need a plan.
“Hannah you good?”-G
You look at her and see she has bug eyes. She is freaking out. Susan and Gale take her to the backroom so she can calm down. The back room… Thats it!
“I think I know how we can stop him Kells”
Kelly knows how your plans are.
“Im listening.”
You tell you your entire plan.
“It might just work Cassy.”
“Umm Excuse me? Its the perfect plan!”
Kelly laughs.
“Hell yeah it is.”
You smile then remember your bet in the car.
“By the way, you owe me 50 bucks!”
You prepare everything for the next day.
Previous
Next

11 Likes

Yaiks!!! He is far worst! An arrest warrant, CALL THE COPS!!! :scream::tired_face: Hannah is in danger by any means she musnt be left alone.

3 Likes

Trust me, Cass has plans, very good plans.

3 Likes