121 Likes

(much like real horses)

17 Likes

this happened to me once.

8 Likes

Let me guess, Mac’n’cheese?

7 Likes

Oh god, the place is shit! :man_facepalming:

I wonder why there is a plank in the boader.

4 Likes

I’m surprised the floor doesn’t look more like a Jackson Pollack painting with shit/urine/blood/prolapsed fluffy guts everywhere, such that the landlord would have to evict the tenant and then tear everything out of the apartment and rebuild it.

That floofer is lucky to be alive.

5 Likes

A “safe corner” actually makes way more sense than an entire designated safe room. Easier to watch over the fluff while doing other things and you aren’t giving up an entire room to a retarded toy. Leave it to a group of sadistic autist to over complicate things :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

This is why you shell out for an auto-feeder.

3 Likes

Yeah, but if it’s too small, the fluffy thinks it’s a sorry box. Or sorry pen.

And then you have to put up with the crying every time.

6 Likes

Yikes, that’ll be a pain to clean up

1 Like

Simple:

The beatings will continue until morale improves

14 Likes

I’m more in awe how huge that room is considering there’s a tiny-ass twin bed there * U *

2 Likes

Lmao that’s one way to die

2 Likes

when I see the grey wall and the gray floor, it’s not so bad that the flfuffy shat everywhere (seriously, who have something so dull for bedroom)

3 Likes

even unpainted wood is more interesting than that

2 Likes

YES ! D:

2 Likes

On a ironic note I actually like the room I would live in a room like that minus the fluffy shit and blood every where

2 Likes

yes, maybe with just A LOT of poster or things like that :v

2 Likes

No no posters, or pictures, just minimal furniture and I would actually be very happily comfortable in it

2 Likes

it’s a style :v (I’m talking but room is not quite different than the picture → didn’t have time to dress it well since I moved in)

2 Likes