Too Much Kibble [By BFM101]

I’ve taken inspiration from @TimeWarp’s Kibble Artwork and put my own spin on it with this rather disgusting little story.

I’d apologise except I don’t want to

Felix was a cute black and white spotted unicorn. He grew up as a feral living in the city with his mother and his siblings, he never knew his father having lost him at a very young age when he went out for nummies and never returned, but while he did have tummy-hungers every now and then, his mother made sure he and his siblings were fed.

Today was different though, today he didn’t wake up in his mother’s fluff, today he didn’t even wakw up in the alley-way they called home, Felix woke up alone in a strange human room he’d never seen before, there was a small human bed right next to the soft nest he woke up in, a collection of toys and a large mirror on one of the walls.

“Hewwo? Mummah?”

No answer, he was starting to get worried when his nose caught something, something… delicious.

He turned to the corner of the room, and his eye lit up. Sitting there, completely unguarded, was a HUMONGOUS bag of kibble. Felix had never seen kibble before, the only thing he’d been able to eat was grass and rotten fruit, the warm, savoury aroma took him over and he found himself drifting towards the bag.

As he got closer, Felix saw why there was such a strong smell in the air, one of the corners of the bag had been ripped off, the kibble was spilling out onto the floor.

“Ooh, nummies.”

Felix paused and wondered why someone would be so careless, and if it was right for him to eat this kibble that was clearly not his when it might be for his own family given how much there was.

Then a nanosecond later he was gorging himself, his little hoofs scooping as much kibble into his mouth as he could manage, scoffing until his cheeks hurt then scoffing some more. He ate and ate and ate, ignoring the pain in his jaw from chewing so much, eventually he stopped not out of being full, but out of the dry kibble hurting his throat.

Luckily there was a water bottle set up right next to the bag, so after a quick drink he went right back to eating.

Felix ate until his stomach was so bloated it made it difficult to walk, he looked like a pregnant mare with how he waddled around the room.

“Oooh tummeh-huwties. Fewix nu wike.”

Felix turned away from the kibble, trying to stop his stomach from turning, he felt something growing inside him, something large and painful and…

PFFFTTTHHHH

Felix let out a long fart and instantly felt better, in his happy little world he saw the bag of kibble with its corner ripped off.

“Ooh, nummies.”

Without even thinking, the little unicorn went right back to eating, shovelling the kibble into his mouth like nobody’s business. He figured if it was bad for him to eat it, somebody would’ve stopped him by now.

When Felix waddled over to have another drink - now much more difficult with his torso dragging against the ground - , he felt his stomach turn again, this time for something much larger than a fart.

“Nu, Fewix need make gud-poopies, bu nu cna see wittabox.”

Felix desperately looked around the room, trying to find any inidication of where he was supposed to make good poopies, his mother would be so disappointed in him if he made bad poopies. As he looked around his eyes caught sight of the bag.

“Ooh, nummies.”

Rationalising to himself that he didn’t know when his next meal would be, Felix went back to eating, his fat jaw nearly unhinged itself as he took yet another scoop into his mouth, wiping away the drool that had been collecting in his fluff.

This went on for hours, every-time Felix felt his stomach start to turn he’d look around for a place to make good poopies, get distracted by the kibble bag and start eating again. It was a fairly big bag as well, enough to feed a family of four for around a week and Felix made a sizable dent in it.

By this point, Felix’s legs couldn’t touch the ground, he had ballooned up so much in such a short time, as luck would have it he’d ballooned up right next to the bag, so he kept eating to pass the time.

He felt his stomach lurch again, demanding him to make good poopies. Felix realised that he couldn’t go anywhere now, his short little legs couldn’t move him anywhere.

“Hmph, wai weggies nu wowk?”

He half-heartedly tried until he gave up, it wasn’t his fault he was about to make bad poopies, it was his legs fault for not working. He’s happily shit himself there and then…

After one more mouthful of kibble.

That last mouthful did it. The pressure on his bowels finally got too much, Felix felt his spincter starting to tear open.

“Owwies, wai poopies pwave hab huwties, am gun make gud poo…”

Felix’s guts ruptured so hard that the propulsion of shit sent him flying forward, within seconds his feet could reach the ground and Felix started running. Running away from the bad poopies which would not stop pouring out of him.

“Huuu, Felix nu wan poopies-huwties, nu wike bad-poopies.”

He kept running, always ahead of the liquid shit but never outrunning it, most of the floor was coated in his fecal disaster from his attempts to escape meaning most of his underbelly had been splashed with the mess whenever he ran through a poo puddle.

With the puddles spreading out and joining together to create a lake of shit, all it took was for Felix to take one wrong turn and slip head over heels and land face-first in his own filth. The absolute stench finally punched him in the face and he vomited all over himself, nearly drowning in the watery waste that was consuming him.

“Huu, nu smeww pwetty, Fewix jus wan mummah gain, nu wan bad-poopies.”

Felix looked down at his own asshole, as they pleading with it to stop, and saw with horror that there was blood gushing out of him now.

“EEK, boo-boo juice.”

Terrified at the sight of the blood, Felix started running again, no longer caring about the shit or the vomit or the fact that he now looked like a brown Fluffy with lighter underbelly and red spots. He was mostly filth now, and he couldn’t even stop himself.

Felix eventually slowed down, the immense blood-loss had taken a number on him, even with Fluffy’s fast clotting abilities. With one final almighty, push, Felix felt his poopie-place push something soft and wet, yet solid from his bowels and he fell down, the river of shit now so deep some of it dribbled into his mouth as lay down.

He threw up again.

Felix looked down at his bottom half, trying to see what was finally released from him. Unaware of Fluffy biology, Felix didn’t know what he was looking at his own large intestine, now ruptured so badly that most of his digestive tract has prolapsed and was now spilling out of Felix. Instead Felix looked at the long, wet, noodle-shaped organs and thought…

“Skettis?”

He took one step towards eating his own innards when he finally collapsed down dead, the trauma to his organs too much for his little body to handle.

As the last of his lift faded away, he let out one final blast of shit.

Behind the two-way mirror, watching all of these events unfold, Dr Josef Mongola stared confused at what he just witnessed, this experiment went in a very different direction that he expected. He felt a presence to his side and saw his Fluffy Crimson staring at him with a look of abject horror.

“Oh don’t look at me like that Crimson, sometimes science hits a roadblock, we theorise, we test, and sometimes those theories don’t pan out.”

“Wha da fuk daddeh fink gun happen?”

“I assumed he would’ve had a modicum of self-control, clearly I was mistaken.”

“Crimson say you wewe.”

“Watch it. How’s the mother doing?”

“Mummah dead.”

“Right? Well this was a complete waste of time then wasn’t it?”

“Pwobabwy.”

“…Fuck off.”

Crimson turned and headed back to his cage, leaving Josef with his notes. In the space reserved for the results of his ‘Overfeeding Experiment’, Josef wrote ‘Result unviable, DO NOT re-attempt.’

He went to sign it off but stopped, and returned to the notes section for a little addendum.

‘Buy more air-freshener’.

66 Likes

Wow.

That’s a whole new level of fluffy stupidity. He forgot he just ate?

Dummeh fwuffy.

16 Likes

Never apologize for such written awesomeness!

9 Likes

Mwahahaha! Wall-Bitingly-Stupid strikes again!

(yes, its one of my favorite tags)

“How cum dis nebah happen at dem hoomin buffets?”

“Hoomins onwy nee’ two weggies fow get tu wittewbox.”

“Pfff,” Napoleon sneered. “Dew dose ‘aduwt diapaws’ in da stowes.”

“Twue…” Hippolyta replied. “Mabbeh happen soon…”

Meanwhile… (updated wit hvideo for full skit)

7 Likes

This was awesome.

Ooh, nummies!

2 Likes

I wasnt expecting a foal that fuck up stupid and keep eating non stop :astonished::man_facepalming: until it shit its own intestine and trys to eat it before it dies​:nauseated_face:

And the confuse Josef is something worth seeing :joy: the air freshener note was a good ending.

Its a dark humor story all I can say.

5 Likes

My lord, what was wrong with this guy? Was his a father a gold fish disguised as a fluffy? Was his mom clumsy and just dropped him on his head a couple of hundred times?

A part of me wants to see an alt universe where this guy didn’t mean josef and grew up and had a family just to see how he kills them all or they kill themselves with their stupidity.

3 Likes

“Hewwo nyu Bawkie-Fwiend. Yu hab such big teethies, wub yu nyu teethe-fwiend.”

5 Likes

hewwo stomach wining fwend, babbeh gonna go swimmies in stomach acid fwend

3 Likes

Damn.

1 Like

Fun fact: Quentin Tarantino said that skit was the only piece of film to ever truly disturb him.

4 Likes

That is a disturbingly believable thing I could see a fluffy doing. It happens plenty to real animals and even people who aren’t used to having access to more food than they can eat in one sitting.

One thing I didn’t get, though. How did he know what a litter box was?

3 Likes

Um… mum was a runaway house Fluffy who wanted babies. Taught her foals about good poopies and skettis.

That bullshit should hold at least for a little while

3 Likes

BFM you did good, i mean that is such a good dark commedie Number. And the interaction of Crimson and Josef is some what refreshing at it shows more of a companion side in their Realation than just master and slave.

2 Likes

I like Crimson and Josef interactions. Their dialogue is hilarious at times.

3 Likes

I actually agree with Crimson on that…

1 Like

These are some of my favorite types of stories. Fluffies eating themselves to death. Or just inadvertently killing themselves due to their own stupidity. Very well done great story 10/10

1 Like

This was some funny shit man.

1 Like

What happened to the mom? Crimson saif she was dead but did Crimson off her or was she part of another experiment?

2 Likes

The mother had her own experiment and died from that as well. Though it’s likely Crimson had some hand in her demise

1 Like