Kitsune Fluffy (Artist:Carpdime) (Fluffybooru id: 23417)

The Kitsune fluffy I drew a while back was a contribution to the bestiary series that ShadySmarty did at the time. Shady covered the general types like earthies, Unicorn etc. I don’t think it got further expanded on from there. My Kitsune was based on the Keaton from the Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of time (first real appearance in Majora’s Mask).

31 Likes

Decided to reupload this because @AMDk7 did a Kitsune fluffy recently that based off this Carpdime original, which was this image. Further information directly quoted from @Carpdime has been included in the picture post to explain its origin.

2 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ixe686u

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this.

Have you done a tanuki fluffy yet?

1 Like

Not yet. A fluffy in a tanooki Mario suit would be funny!

3 Likes

If you don’t, I will. I’ve already got fluffies that can turn to steel, and a fluffy with a petrifying gaze, so a fluffy that can turn to stone isn’t a big leap for me.

Aaaaaaah! Too cute!

2 Likes

I didn’t know I uncovered some semi unknown fluffy sub species lore with my scribblings

I’m thinking that my variant is a just genetic mutation spliced with Fox DNA and that the multiple tales were originally an accident, before they managed to reproduce them with success and up to five tails. ( because I dont want to draw more then 5 )

Said tales are a nightmare to clean and the Kitsune Fluffy has to go in bath regularly a rather high maintenance pet.

I’m also thinking they are a European or UK variant and off course come in multiple colors.

1 Like

Oh my god. Absolutely adorable