Last minute gifts (carniviousduck)

40 Likes

I like using the buttons as their freckles, how cute and creative! Happy Holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

game cube lmaooooo xD

1 Like

dog I’d buy the Gamecube one, brings back fond memories of me beating my older sister in Smash Bros, good times…

…Oh, I see what my comment wrought.
Erhm i’ll take Xbox i like his attitude.

Wonder what a 3DO fluffy would look like

( Why yes, i have a 3do.
A Goldstar\LG one and i LIKE it.
Yes, i am one of those loonies )

oh i love these lil guys

No.

Philips CD-i fluffy.

1 Like

Apple Pippin fluffy

…no no
Neo Geo fluffy.

1 Like

Virtual Boy fluffy!

1 Like

XBox is very sociable but occasionally shits himself.

Switch is great with kids and can play outside but very few actually feel safe taking him with them.

PlayStation is powerful if a little surly, won’t admit he’s jealous of XBox’s friends.

And people have fun memories of GameCube more than they actually had fun with him

2 Likes

And doesn’t play any games.

Actually PlayStation has lots of games, special games that nobody else has and he won’t let anyone else play with

Which is why he’s so pissed of that Superior Smarty Friend Pee-See is suddenly getting all his cool games as well

2 Likes

And has a different colored little brother, thats rather unpopular for some reason.

While Playstation 2 is a senile old fluffy that tends to go ona nd on about how games were better in his day.
Playstation1 fluffy has been in the ground for 14 years.

SouljaGame fluffy.

It’s just a regular fluffy with a paper Soulja Boy mask and a ridiculous price tag.

1 Like

And lots and lots and lots of dodgy roms.

1 Like

Bitch, he looks like Goku.

And when Nintendo’s lawyers are done with him, he dresses like Goku too.

Because prison uniforms are orange.

Sega fluffies
…ah the only one anybody ever remembers is Megadrive fluffy.
And he has been dead for 30 years.
They do drag his corpse around impaled on the spikes of a blue hedgehog fluffy crossbreed though.

Sanic or something he is called.

1 Like

Master System fluffy is still beloved in Brazil.

Dreamcast fluffy has achieved legendary status

1 Like

Someone tries to create a fluffy Chao hybrid and creates Perfect Fluffy Chaos instead.

Then Perfect Fluffy Chaos has an existential crisis because he’s made of wawas and wawas am bad fow fwuffies.

Y’know, because Sonic Adventure was on Dreamcast.