Lessons from a New Big Sister (LittensTinyMittens)

Adopted a foal from Blueconfetticake and I knew Serena would be a good home for her.

Gingerbread is all grown up now, but they’ve learned that she has a disability where her vocal cords never really developed, so even though she’s full grown now, she can only chirp and peep like a foal. Serena has trained her to use buttons to ‘talk’.

Ocean was a bit put off by the ‘dummeh poopie mawe’, but Serena had a talk with her, then played with the two fluffies, now they’re best friends.

Alas, they were caught right after this instance, as Ocean loudly asked her question (not that Serena was unaware of where they were).

72 Likes

Now this is the kind of adoption I can enjoy : D

7 Likes

Holy crap this is amazing.
You work fast.

5 Likes

Haha thank you! I did it instead of working on my paper that’s due on Friday

7 Likes

Ah, I know that feeling.
I actually wouldn’t mind if fluffies didn’t talk, might make them less annoying.

3 Likes

I got inspiration from that cat on YouTube that talks with buttons, but I had to adjust the idea for a creature that actually talks. I think the lil peeps and chirps would be adorable, hehe

6 Likes

click nice

4 Likes

Glad to see more of Gingerbread!

8 Likes

I actually think more people would like fluffies if they just made cute noises rather than talking.

5 Likes

Thank you! I hope to make a series of pictures in the future of Gingerbread and Ocean’s adventures!

4 Likes

Maybe, but the goal was too create a cute version of mlp ponies, so talking was high priority goal

3 Likes

Fluffies are barely G4 poners, or ponies at all.

4 Likes

They tried their best

4 Likes

I guess, honestly it’s kinda baffling when you seriously ponder what Hasbio wanted to sell and who to sell it to. Like they’re too labor intensive for little kids and aren’t just toys that can be ignored, but they also can be a bit childish for older kids and adults who can actually take care of em. I mean like if fluffies were real I’d advocate treating em humanely but you’re basically buying a young kid who never grows up, and while some people may like that I doubt a lot of people would. I mean if we’re gonna be truthful the only thing a fluffy could realistically amount to is a therapy animal or seeing eye animal.
I guess they’d have the appeal of parrots with the added bonus of not being raging assholes who can go off without any provocation (Or at least don’t have sharp dangerous beaks) but that’s still a niche market.

4 Likes

That’s why they were supposed to be really expensive
Until they bred out of control

2 Likes

For a second I thought this was abuse lol
Wonderful art by the way~

3 Likes