Life can enf anyone (by Booperino)

it’s a common thing with the justice stories, tho i doubt it can be fully applied here since all the “bad actions” were caused only by Fortune

2 Likes

the blood on the floor was for him being rough with her privates during special huggies.

As owl pointed, the only real abuse caused against ronald came from Fortune, because of the way Ronald was acting towards her family. Snakefood and Fixer were tolerating him because they are sworn not to harm others, the prank they added was a corrective behavior kinda thing, not meant to force him to jump out of a window.

And you are right, the babie enfing thing was to make him look worse, because that was the point of him being the villain. but i do agree an extra scene with snakefood and ronald talking would have helped to stabilish he was a sexual deviant more.

4 Likes

That and dark humor is often a way of helping get through an otherwise awkward or uncomfortable situation that you have to do regardless of your personal feelings of the person/thing.

2 Likes

No, there is no “just as bad” when it comes to rape, though I am in no way surprised that you think there is. I’m also not surprised you think the rapist fluffy is unrealistic, I suspect you think woman make false rape accusations all the time. Booperino’s story is, if anything, a little too realistic (the blood), and the rapist fluffy was definitely too realistic.

Look, you might be a perfectly nice person IRL, but in this thread you are making apologies for rape. You can either have some empathy and compassion and realize that defending the rapist fluffy was wrong, or you can put on your fedora confident that you’ve stuck one to the libs.

On a more general note, what is it with certain abuse fans defending abusers (human and fluffy)? I don’t care if someone likes abuse stories–I’ve been known to chuckle at a clever bit of abuse–but it’s really disturbing when abuse fans think the abusers are the heroes, rather than despicable monsters. The original abuse artists knew that, that’s why their motto was “fuck you, that’s why.”. But now we have abuse fans trying to justify abuse, it’s sickening. Just admit it’s monstrous, doesn’t mean you have to stop enjoying it.

4 Likes

i believe you are taking the situation too close to heart

2 Likes

you basically reminded me of this xD

2 Likes

Out of respect for your position as a mod I will let the matter drop. I’ve made my point anyway, people can agree or disagree as they see fit.

2 Likes

The problem I have with Ronald being the villain is that his villainy isn’t set up well, resulting in his punishment appearing unjust. I could explain this in more detail if anyone is interested.

1 Like

I’d also recommend having the characters make a bigger deal about Ronald injuring the enfie mare because if they don’t condemn him for doing this it seems like this was either unimportant or not his fault. This makes the prank seem unjust as it’s not clear that what he’s doing is meant to be wrong.

1 Like

Ronald is in a single, one-off comic post…how much character develop are you expecting? There are plenty of things, both direct and implied, that make it readily apparent that Ronald is very villainous.

Booperino’s work is generally well-loved and enjoyed, no one else has a problem understanding anything that is going on in the story yet you can’t help up make an uproar and stink…for what end?

3 Likes

Rape is a difficult issue regarding fluffies since they’re animals/toys, which makes issues of consent difficult to deal with. While human-fluffy and fluffy-baby relationships are condemned everything else is more complex. There isn’t a Fluffy dating service so their ability to form mutual relationships is limited; at best they can hope their owner buys them another fluffy. Breeding programs and enfie mares further complicate this as fluffies often do things simply because their owners tell them it’s okay.

False rape claims have nothing to do with anything I wrote.

Why are you blaming Ronald for the enfie mare? His owner bought it for him and most likely told him to use her rather than humping the couch. This is why consent and rape don’t make a lot of sense when talking about Fluffies.

I wasn’t defending abuse. My problem with this story was that the setup didn’t justify the punishment Ronald got, thus making the ‘heroes’ come across as being unjust.

2 Likes

Again my problem is with the setup, not the lack of character development. Also many of the things shown are contradictory. For example we see a mare bleeding during sex yet no one acts like this is a problem.

Just because no one else mentioned the problems with this story doesn’t mean there aren’t any. As I said I can explain the issues I had in more detail if you want.

1 Like

i mean, no one knew there was an enfie pal to begin with other than ronalds owner, who really just see as a disposable toy

and again i do appreciate the criticisms

4 Likes

Who is going to react to the blood? The owner that bought it for Ronald in the first place or Ronald himself? Because at that point they are literally the only ones that know about it.

As far as how they treat Ronald? Well, most don’t have good viewpoints on smarties, most probably also think the idea of “enfie pals” are distasteful if not outright wrong, so when you combine the two it isn’t hard to understand their dislike of him. This is all before you factor in the whole babbeh enfing that he openly admits to and is proud of that which causes Fortune to whoop his ass.

You may see them as just toys or animals but remember, that may not be the case in every headcannon. You are trying to apply a strict version of your own to work that is based of another’s. That also doesn’t change the fact that they are sentient, at least seem to be here.

Criticism is fine and should be welcome, but it has to be made with the source material and headcannon in mind.

3 Likes

Since there’s been a lot of confusion regarding what I’m objecting to I’m going to go through it in detail. This will be a long post.

In the first part of the comic Ronald is having sex with the enfie mare, slips in her blood, injures himself, and is taken to Fixer. While there Ronald shouts about killing and raping the enfie mare. Fixer wants to pillow Ronald but later decides with Snakefood to treat him for double the usual cost.

The issue I had with this part is firstly that no one seems concerned about the enfie mare. Booperino explained that Fixer et al don’t know about her injuries because Ronald owner didn’t mention this. While this explains their actions since the story doesn’t treat the enfie mare’s injuries as being serious this makes Ronald seem less evil as no one acts like he’s done anything wrong regarding this, and it’s not clear if her injures were deliberate or not. This problem with the initial set up will cause problems later.

~~
In the second part Ronald tries to rape a mare and a baby, gets badly beaten by Fortune, then is rebuilt.

As the narrative didn’t make it clear Ronald was meant to be abusing the enfie mare its jarring when he suddenly starts talking about raping babies. Though the part about raping the mare isn’t as jarring since he was talking about killing and raping an enfie mare in part 1. I don’t have any objections to him being beaten for either of these at it has a clear setup (attempted rape) and payoff (being beaten).

Also it’s odd that Ronald would be able to rape a baby as he’s a domestic fluffy, so he won’t be able to meet another fluffy unless his owner brings him to them. I guess he could have done this before being adopted or at a daycare but this would seem more likely if he was a feral or lived somewhere with a lot of fluffies.

~~
In the third part Ronald goes home, Fortune gives Ronald hallucinations, Ronald gets injured, and Fixer convinces his owner to pillow him.

I had a lot of problem with the morality in this part of the story. My first problem is what is Ronald doing wrong in this part? According to the text this system is going to activate when his libido is raised but that would happen regardless of whether there was consent or not. This comes across as punishing Ronald for wanting to have sex, rather than any specific wrong. Worse as he’s never told that he has to remain celibate it comes across like an abuser beating a fluffy for breaking rules they didn’t know about.

If the purpose of this was to protect the enfie mare then this has problems because Fixer et al don’t know that he injured her so they have no reason to prevent him from trying to have sex with her. The only thing they know is that he might kill her but limiting his libido won’t stop this. Thus based on what Fortune would have known they have no reason to want to punish Ronald for having a high libido. High aggression is another matter.

If Fixer et al object to Ronald having an enfie mare then why are they punishing Ronald for this? He didn’t buy this mare. As a domestic fluffy Ronald only choices for sex are to use whatever his owner provides him with or run away. If he was a feral or on a farm full of fluffies then he could be condemned because he has other options. However in this story Ronald seems to be punished because his owner got him an enfie mare rather than a regular mare, something outside of his control. Also if this enfie mare can’t talk it’s pretty much impossible for Ronald to have a healthy relationship with her.

If the heroes feel that Ronald is a rapist, thus a danger to other fluffies, then all they need to do is convince his owner to keep him away from other fluffies and replace his enfie mare with a non-living equivalent. They could also convince his owner to have Ronald be trained to be a better fluffy. Either of these would solve the problem without having to pillow Ronald. Again if he was a feral this problem would be more difficult to stop but since he has an owner it can be prevented.

If the initial setup had made it clearer that Fixer et al knew Ronald was going to abuse this enfie mare they would have a reason to try to protect her but without knowing this their actions come across more like bullying Ronald for not conforming their rules, despite him not knowing about these rules and them having no right to force him to follow them. This is why I felt that Ronald wasn’t the real villain of this story.

~~
In the fourth part Ronald is sitting around, the enfie mare is going to fixer, and Fortune is mocking Ronald.

While this part wasn’t as bad as 3 I had an issue with it. Why is Fortune mocking Ronald for losing his legs? This seems like a payoff for something but since Ronald didn’t cause the enfie mare to lose her legs or mock her for not having legs there’s no setup for it. Thus is comes across as abuser abusing a fluffy after they’ve been pillowed. Punishing Ronald for something he didn’t do is unjust.

~~
Basically I think Ronald was meant to be punished by Fortune for abusing the enfie mare but due to how this was set up it came across as unjust due to Ronald not being responsible for having an enfie mare and the heroes’ trying to punish him for things they shouldn’t have known about without giving him a chance to change.

1 Like

you got good points there, the lack of setup for ronald is whats missing in this comic, i agree.
Fixer joking with snake about wanting to remove his limbs was more dark humor to show he can’t stand whiny smartys.

As for the hallucination prank, you are right, it being related to libido do mean it would get in the way of consensual sex, i shoulda have worked more on how this could work as to come as less dickish of a feature. maybe if this was a two parter strip it coulda have these types of additions

And yes, fortune mocking at the end would work better if they had previous knowledge of ronald having an enfie pal

i appreciate the criticism and thanks for being civil about them :slight_smile:

I think it may have worked better if both Ronald and the enfie mare went to the clinic so that the cast could interact with both. Maybe with a machine that lets the enfie mare talk. That way the cast would know the situation and would give the enfie mare more of a role since the story is about helping her but she’s barely in it.

1 Like

that is a very good point on the enfie mare part, tho the story was more about dealing with a terrible patient, since its something i havent writen before.

i feel if the owner sent the enfie mare along with ronald it would mean the owner aknowledged it as a fluffy and not a toy (he only gives it away at the end because he realized ronald would have no need for it and he didnt know where to dispose it, so he went for the one clinic he knows of)

Just a quick note: I’ve had arguments in my comments about stuff that ended with some SUPER HELPFUL FEEDBACK GETTING DELETED.

As in, “dammit, I wanted to reread that. I needed to reread that.”

So let’s all be nice with our disagreements and maybe not post reply post reply if we’re getting a little hot. Aaaand I’m saying this to myself as well.

1 Like

you can prob bring them in to fixers workshop and ask for the “fortune special”

1 Like