A fluffy experiment by: InfrAredTurbine

So, hello
This is my first post here
I have been reading some comic strips around here and reddit for a looooong time , and recently decided to start my own too. enjoy

91 Likes

I really like the design you have going here. And yup. This is exactly what I’d picture fluffy behavior to be like.

10 Likes

I always think as them being too stupid to think about the consequences even tho it happens everyday.

11 Likes

The control group would have to be where the Fluffy in stockades would be somehow rendered unable to hear the other, to eliminate the trash talking and see if they are selfish due to vindictiveness or actual pure self-interest.

Also, interesting they internalize past sleights but don’t recognize the cycle of their own fate the next day. Almost the reverse of real animals.

That said, despite being spiteful asses they aren’t immediately using each other as Litter-pals or Enfies. So they aren’t quite Hellgremlin tier.

8 Likes

Welcome! So glad of having you here

8 Likes

Can’t feel bad for the blue one, he was the first to act like a dick for no reason and when the tables were turned he decided to act even more obnoxious.

I can see this escalating to the point of sorry poopies or even sorry hoofies.

8 Likes

imo he was like “hmm daddy locked brother and there’s plenty of spaguetti here”

9 Likes

Enjoyable :slight_smile: fluffies just being 100% emotionally driven

3 Likes

This seems like legitimate tit-for-tat, a suitable survival strategy for most animals. But this also feels inconsistent with fluffies being extremely social animals that need huggies the same way they need air.

OTOH if these are both smarties then this makes perfect sense.

3 Likes

Day 4: Fluffies invent litterpals on their own.

1 Like

es expected

1 Like

I feel like the result would be the same with a lot of humans too lol

Yeah, that’s pretty much par for the course with Fluffies.

Selfish pricks the lot of them

2 Likes

i feel, lke thk mentioned, it needs a control group to know if they are naturally greedy or if they are acting like that out of spite from the previous day trashtalking

3 Likes

Make a sequel, turbine.

4 Likes

It’d be interesting to have a bunch of folks run the experiment with their fluffs.

@Muffin’s Tumbly would somehow make it all happy, for instance. @BFM101 or @Swindle? It’d be complicated by motivations and such. @Bad_Roomie would somehow have both fluffs ruin things for themselves. @Carniviousduck might have a spaghetti monster peering at them.

3 Likes

Myself would be…

U n p l e a s a n t.

2 Likes

Well, yeah. Which is fine. I think it’d be best with the widest variety of interpretations of it so there’s something for everyone! :slight_smile:

You’ll understand if I skip by yours though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

if the fluffy sketty experiment become a trend id love to give my shot at it lol

1 Like

why not give it a shot right now and make it a trend yourself?

1 Like