Lil' Champ Part 4 (OtherCoraline)

Yes :sunglasses:

you know what, i wouldn’t put it past a highway cop or traffic cop to be dumb enough to do that

Oh no he’s now realised, well there goes enjoyment replaced with annoyance.

1 Like

lil champ gonna be catatonic “wan die” mode by the time his owner gets back.

2 Likes

This is my line of thinking.

Cops are shitty, but they don’t pull over every car on the highway.

1 Like

But I’m probably being too critical. It really is a minor nitpick.

We all knew Lil’ Champ had to find out one way or another, and the owner going out of town is a good way to let that happen. Doesn’t really matter if it’s a business trip or picking up toys and things.

I really am enjoying the Lil’ Champ storyline, and OtherCoraline is a fantastic creator.

1 Like

Heres my question, why did the owner not tell him before, like yeah he might not have taken it very well, but the owner could have been there to comfort him, which probably would have eased the pain. And even if it ended up permanently breaking him, better sooner rather than later when youre super emotionally invested right?

fluffies are horrible at getting any kind of bad news

1 Like

Just wanted to say I love how Lil’Champ wiggles his leg whenever he is frustrated or in pain.

2 Likes

Im just glad that it was reality that broke his heart and not a human.

How about a…SIDE HUG Lilchamp???

1 Like

I love one of those things WAAAAY more than the other…

1 Like

He should run some cold water over Lilchamp, that should calm him down.

1 Like

I mean it will still be a hug box in the end
The owner seems hugbox and will get back eventually rig he?
Unless lilchamp is permeable mentally scared

I think he still loves daddeg

ice cold

dear othercoraline, it is me barrack obama. michelle wants to see where the story goes from here, please continue it.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for next part. Love your art style btw the foals always look so good and sad.

Lol. Tell Michelle she’s in luck. I’m almost finished with the next part :yum:

4 Likes

sweeeet

1 Like

Michelle said that I get to eat chicken nuggets because of this good news. She never lets me have chicken nuggets

2 Likes