Lil' Champ's (Disappointing and Dissatisfying) Finale (OtherCoraline)

Burnout is a real crisis, no lie
I’d rather Little Champ get a dour ending if it means you can get back to the work that you enjoy. :heart:

4 Likes

I gotta say, lil Champ low-key deserved this for immediately attempting to replace someone willing to nurture him and go out of town to get him things he really needed… good sadbox 10/10 tho :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Would it be ok if i gave it an alternative hugbox finale? We haven’t forgoten this lil champ and i’d love to see him happy ;w;

Also im glad you were able to finish this so you can move to new stories :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, no complains, life happens and projects go on the back burner. Pets, I don’t like people like lil champs owner. I will never understand dumbing your pet when you don’t have to. I’m not mad or sad. I’m disappointed.

2 Likes

Hope he finds him before he starts to stink.

3 Likes

Well, sucks for lil’champ but at least the ex-owner got a better life and job, the title says “disapponting and dissatisfying” so are we getting other endings? owo

Also, kinda out of topic but as a child I loved hamsters and mice, I had several and my mom always bothered me saying I might forgot them in their cage and to feed them like happened to lil’champ. Obviously I didn’t forget but I used to have this nightmare were I did and I came back to a dead colection of rodents I had along the years, they attacked me, bit me and tear flesh out of me while jumping around. It was like on the piranha movies xddd Now I can’t help but visualize the same scenario with lil’champ and maybe other starved/rabbid fluffies…

5 Likes

this is NOT the ending democracy decided on. you have BETRAYED the fluffy community and we will NOT forget this moment

7 Likes

He quite misunderstood everything though. It was a number of things coming together to get there.

Loved lil Champ @OtherCoraline. Thank you for the work. Thank you for not cheaping out and giving “cheap hugbox.” Was this unsatisfying? Yes. But I think the real world is too, and I think the guy really underestimated the needs of a handicapped/disabled foal. But, rather than thinking of what was best for Lil Champ he went a martyrish route. And I think maybe ended up resenting the choice.

It’s not the end I would’ve chosen. But at the same time I think worse happens in real life with real animals, so more the tragedy.

3 Likes

Using fluffies as fish bait

This is an excellent use of fluffies. It’s almost too bad Lil’ Champ couldn’t meet the same fate, but I suppose there’s insects to clean up the corpse.

4 Likes

I think we’ve got better things to do than to get super pissed off at this and seek vengeance. If anything, I suspect a lot of folks have already moved on. Other Caroline noted the things not going the way of the vote not all that long after the poll as I recall.

If you don’t like it, block Caroline and never have to worry about it again.

1 Like

Must be near an ocean. Are there lake or river fish that could consider a weanling to adult as bait? Even a chirpie would be kind of big… Or are they cut bait?

3 Likes

Not a bad story, really didn’t see just a straight neglect of him at the end. Especially when his trip was totally focused on getting him life helping supplies to improve his quality of life. Oh well that is the usual mind frame of fluffs at the end, a dime a dozen and ALL are replaceable

2 Likes

WOW! That ending sideswiped me. I didn’t see this coming at all. Wow just wow. that isn’t just abuse it’s straight up neglect. But hey this is some quality grade A+ sadbox.

3 Likes

Not everything needs a happy ending

7 Likes

You have my blessing! This ending was a cop out. If you think you can give him a satisfying conclusion, go for it! :+1:

But the Woofy!! If I had a choice between a one-legged idiot foal and a fluffy who acted like a dog, I would ditch the retard so quick.

Yeah, the daddeh did a real 180 and became a mega douche bag. I realize that was out of character and a really cheap ending. But like I said up higher, i sat on it for months because I didn’t want to get started on a conclusion that could’ve made Henrietta’s story look short. I figured a crappy ending was better than a cliff-hanger no-ending. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Yeah it takes a special kind of person to deal with/thrive on special needs cases like lil champ.

:slight_smile: I’d probably want a woofy too.

5 Likes

i know, and i probably woudn’t have offered to write one if it wasnt for the result of the polls that showed most people wanted the happy alive ending

sooooo here i go again do my thing :P!

6 Likes

Booperino is the reverse Krombopulous Michael.

Replace murdered with ‘hugboxed’

5 Likes

I found it very satisfying and I also love the idea of the Woofy. Thank you for this story!

1 Like

Are your woofy fluffies inspired by LemonadeWithLavender’s (non-fluffy biotoy) woofies or is the name just a coincidence?