Little Bastard Chapter 1: The Beggining of Bastards life (Crazy_Kitzo)

A foal was birthed from a fluffy mummah, it was green and yellow, the colors were… decent at best. The foal was chirping and peeping for milk, he was very hungry, he felt something grabbing him, a human hand grabs him and cleans his with a towel, he thought it was his mummah hugging him, he was put in another machine, as his weak, newborn body was getting closer to somewhere, he felt very cold, his weak body shivering on the cold metallic “floor” he suddenly felt like he was being picked up again, he started to rapidly chirp, all the sudden, he heard a voice

“Ugh… its a rapid chirper… where does this fucker go?”

“Hmm… he’ll be great for a foal-in-a-can product!”

As soon they stopped talking to eachother he was tossed into a box, he was scared… minutes later, he felt like he was being picked up again, but instead of a, rubbery texture, he felt a cold, metallic thing hold him. He felt something being shoved up his ass and he started to peep and cry in pain, afterwards he was put in a can… with… milkies? He can finally suckle on his mummahs nip, he thought, hungerily sucking on the fake teat, he heard something shut close behind him, he was dropped in a wooden crate… for delivery.

It has been 3 hours and he is laying around in the can, unable to move somewhere else, suddenly he was being picked up from the crate he was in and he heard another voice, this time talking to him

“Heh… i think imma call ya Little Bastard!” The strange lady talking to him said, as she put him in a vending machine and left. Hours and days flew by… he drank all of his milk and hes just chirping, wanting to go crawl around, he heard someone walking to the vending machine he was in, he heard a noise in the machine, without notice he suddenly felt like he was falling down, he was confused of whats happening, he was picked up by a man, he heard another voice

“Ugh, i wanted the white one! whatever… ill take this one, his colors aint that bad i guess…”

Once the man said that, he put the canned foal into his pocket and left. When he returned home, he took out the can out of his pocket and looked at the foal inside. “ill set you free, honey! come here!” he called out to his wife, she walked up to him, asking “whats wrong?”, the man showed her the canned foal “Well… i got a foal-in-a-can, but i wasnt able to get a white one” She looked the the foal and smiled at her husband “Awww… thats ok! Its colors arent THAT bad!” she said as she cuddled her husband. The husband smiled back at her “glad you like it!”, he said as he gave the can to his wife to open, she opened the can like a can of soda, it made a popping sound and she carefully took the foal out of the can, looking at it, and gently pulling of the tube from his anus, she got up and picked up a fluffy milk feeder, that looked like a fluffy mare, she placed the foal in his new saferoom and shut off the lights, he sniffed the fake nip and started to suckle on it, the wife left the room, closing the door and saying to herself “If that fake mare toy doesnt do the trick of making the foal think its his mother, then ill have to kidnap a feral fluffy mare.”

end of chapter 1

(note: also you WILL hate little bastard the more this story goes on and you might just wanna torture him)

Next Chapter:

26 Likes

I already do lmao. He must be eliminated with extreme prejudice.

4 Likes

Eh, i could never hate a chirpy. Once he starts talking, though, all bets are off.

1 Like