Little Brown Foal (Bad_Roomie)

Hugbox Ending

Summary

Abuse Ending

Summary

Hello again! After seeing this picture (A Christmas miracle from backstubb)
A Christmas Miracle

I wanted to come up with an ending for the little brown foal. The image is so cute to me that I want to hug the foal and squish it at the same time, that’s why I decided to make alternative ends, choose your favorite!

(I honestly do not know if it is correct to put both endings in the same post, if necessary I can separate them)

203 Likes

I think it’s fine, especially since you spoilered them so that way no one has to see the one they don’t want to.
Really spectacular art as always. :heart:

11 Likes

Gosh your style is just so freakin adorable!!

9 Likes

Ugh, I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

Also love the “brown babbeh therapy” show. Love the almost slip from the mummah too.

21 Likes

I like to think they both happened. Show him happiness so he really appreciates how bad things are for him.

7 Likes

Such an adorable little potato!

5 Likes

Don’t click the abuse ending, then.

Spoiler: there is a sharp dive in adorableness

1 Like

I’ll tell you what, you’ve captured both extremes of Fluffy treatment and put them in the same art-piece.

It’s honestly impressive

11 Likes

That’s…not the correct end of the screwdriver.

9 Likes

I like the hug box ending more
Since it’s a poopeh babbeh

5 Likes

Such a cute little floofer. He deserved some happiness. Look at his little tail go!

3 Likes

Very good art.

1 Like

Am i bad for liking both endings i mean normaly im al for happy Poopie Baabeehs but Roomie is just to good at drawing their Abuse.

4 Likes

the abuser is a fucking psycho, putting the screwdriver in handle end first

8 Likes

It is if you try hard enough.

1 Like

Gotta say i prefer the first
(Name him potato)

Awww I love both endings. It’s heart-warming or heart-breaking. You do wonders on your fluffies, they are so pathetic when sad. ; u ;

1 Like

Nice fzst reference.

I recognised the source material immediately, it’s one of my favourites and yours is now special too :wink:

The source pic is one of my favorites too, so thank you for making this!

… but HOLY SHIT, that abuse ending, lol! :flushed: