Little Laguna, Chapter 11 (Noodle)

(Chapter 11: Interlude)

“Petaw wub spechow fwien. Coo coo”

“Wex wub spechow fwien tuu!”

In an alley, somewhere in Tempe, AZ, lived a small fluffy family. It was almost December, and unlike the cold times in the northern states, the cold here was no where near as dangerous for fluffies. In fact, Arizona sees an uptick in thriving feral and escapee fluffies from late fall to early spring. These two particular fluffies had both escaped their owners. Both in search of a special friend in hopes of having a family, just as so many fluffies have done before. It was love at first sight for these two, especially considering their circumstances of being each others first fluffy they found on the streets, and with the fluffies libido at a fever pitch, would’ve probably enfed any fluffy they came across. But despite this, the two generally cared for each other, and looked out for one another. And as the green fluffed and red maned earthie mare, known as Petal, had gotten bigger from her tummeh babbehs, the grey fluff and red maned stallion Rex had really stepped up for his mate. Getting her food, helping move her to the poopie pile to make good poopies, and he even gave her wickie cweanies daily. Luckily it doesn’t rain very much in these parts, but they had managed to find a nice sized box to give them shelter. With the tummeh babbehs almost here, things were perfect. For now.

The Fluffy couple were cuddled together, Rex giving cleanings, while Petal sang her mummah song.

“Mummah wub babbehs, tummeh babbehs wub mummah! Gunna hab gud babbehs, gunna wub dem aww!”

Rex smiled and nuzzled his special friend before speaking. “Wex wub songie, Petaw am bestest at singies!”

Petal gave her mate a lick on the cheek. “Soon mummah wub spechow fwien. Petaw nu knyo wat Petaw du wiff ou’ bestesh spechow fwien.”

“Yu neba haff tu. Wex awways be wiff spechow fwien,” Rex replies. The two fluffies embrace, before their tender moment is interrupted by a noise.

“Hu…huuhuu…Huuhuuhuu!”

Petal let’s out a little scaredy poopies, before looking to her spechow fwien. “W-wat am noisies, spechow fwien?”

Rex slowly gets to his hoofs, before focusing his ears on the noise. “Uhh, fink am fwuffy cwyin. Fwuffy must be scardies, ow in twoubew,” Rex says to his mate. The noise then seems to get closer.

“Hewp! Huuhuuhuu! Hewp fwuffy fwom munsta!”

“Huuu, nu wike, spechow fwien. Nu wan munstas.” Petal whimpers, shivering and trying to nudge deeper into her box. Rex looks out to the end of the alleyway, before back to his partner.

“Wai’ wight hewe fow Wex. Wex gu check an ma’e suwe ebyting am safies.” Another scaredy fart was loosed from Petal.

“Buh-buh, spechow fwien, pwease nu weabe soon-mummah. Tuu scawey…” she continued to whine.

“Wex knyo, buh nee’ to gu see, su Wex can pwotec famiwy bestest. Wex knyo yu hab scaredies, Wex wiww nu be wong,” he says, starting to trot closer to the source of the noise.

“Huu, wub spechow fwien, pwease nu be wong…”

As Rex walked away from his boxie nest, he had to walk around the dumpster, which provided plenty of cover for his nest that was on the otherside of it from unsuspecting eyes. The rest of the alley was full of trash and debris, even a sofa was thrown in there towards the alleyway entrance. After making his way to said sofa, Rex jumped up on it, and hid behind the arm rest, while stealing glances when he deemed it safe. While at first he didn’t see anything, but then he saw it walk around the corner into the alley.

It was a teal pegasus with a soft yellow mane, who appeared to have owies. It was limping on one of its forelegs, and had a big scar across its eye. One eye was normal, while the one with the scar was a pale, sickly blue. As soon as it made it in the alleyway, it dropped to the ground.

huff huff Fwuffy… finawwy ma’e id… su much huwties, huu,” the pegasus whined. “Nee’ nummies, o-ow fwuffy gun gu foweba sweepies…”

Rex looked on for a little bit, watching the pegasus, but mainly making sure that the monster the fluffy cried about wasn’t coming. After 5 minutes of waiting, Rex decided to go check on the fluffy.

Rex jumps down from the couch and walks up to the new fluffy. The new fluffy doesn’t seem to notice him in his exhausted state.

“Ahem,” Rex cleared his throat, trying to get the fluffy’s attention. “Fwuffy nee’ hewp?”

The pegasus rolls over and looks at Rex. “Huuhuu, fwuffy wun way fwom munstah, gib fwuffy huwties! Fwuffy fink am git 'way, buh fwuffy nu knyo wat du! Am aww awone an hab wowest tummeh huwties, huuhuu! Fwuffy be nyu fwien?”

Rex looks down at the fluffy, studying him intently. Besides the limp from earlier, and the gash over his eye, the new fluffy doesn’t seem to have hardly, or even any hurties at all. Even the gash over his eye was long healed and scarred over. But the scar did look scary, and maybe even if Rex can’t see the hurties, doesn’t mean this new fluffy doesn’t have hurties. Rex then asks him a question.

“Whewe fwuffy come fwom?”

“Fwuffy wun fwom meanesh daddeh. Munstah daddeh gib many huwties, and made odew fwuffies gu foweba sweepies. Fwuffy jus wan wub, huuhuu,” the fluffy replied.

“Dat am su saddies,” said Rex, still unsure what he should do with this fluffy. That choice was to be made soon, as the fluffy asked a request.

“Huuu, sowwy nyu fwien, fwuffy nu wan twoubwe yu, buh fwuffy hab wowest tummeh huwties an weggie huwties. Can fwuffy stay wiff nyu fwein untiw feew betta? Fwuffy nu stay wong…” the pegasus begged. This did trouble Rex.

“Hmm, wet Wex finkie…”

Rex was sad that a fellow fluffy had to deal with such hard ships, and wanted to help in any way he could. On the other hand, he had a family to think of, and didn’t want anything to happen to his mate, or their tummeh babbehs. After a moment of deliberating, he had reached his answer.

“Hmm, otay, fwuffy can stay wiff Wex an famiwy fow wun bwite time. Afta dat, Wex wiww see,” Rex says, with the new fluffy now jumping for joy at this, and got to his feet.

“Fankoo, fankoo! Fwuffy wub nyu fwein!” The Fluffy replied.

The two made their way to Rex’s nest, and introduced the new fluffy to his mate.

“Spechow fwien, who am dis fwuffy? Nyu fwien?” Petal asked.

“Yus, Wex find nyu fwien. Nyu fwien had wowest daddeh, maybe eben wowse dan ouw mummahs and daddehs. Daddeh gabe fwuffy ba’ huwties, su Wex wet nyu fwien hab widdew nummies, and sweepy pwace fow dis dawkie time,” he explained to his special friend.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t paying attention, and didn’t see the pegasus behind him turned around, with his back legs raring up. Just as Rex was about to turn around, the new Fluffy bucks Rex with all of his might, knocking the lights out of Rex, and knocking him instantly out.

“SKREEEEEE! SPECHOW FWIEN, NUUUUU!” Petal screamed for her attacked special friend. “Why nyu fwien huwt bestest spechow fwien Wex?”

The Fluffy walks over to the crying soon mummah, and smacks her across the face with his hoof, causing the mare to start crying about her and her tummeh babbehs. The fluffy then gets in her face and begins to snarl, causing the soon mummah to piss herself in fear.

“SHUT da FUK UPIES, befowe soon mummah gu foweba sweepies. Unnastan?” The Fluffy demands, causing the stunned mare to shut up.

The Fluffy then turns around, and starts making his way to the alleyway, before calling out to someone.

“Daddeh! Foun’ dummeh fewaws hewe!” At this announcement, I step from behind the corner and into the alley.

“Good work, partner. Let’s see what you got,” I say to Laguna, tossing him a sketti treat, before walking to the fluffy family to inspect them.

“W-wut am munstas wan wiff fwuffies? Nu wan huwties. Pwease wet fwuffies gu, am soon mummah!” The mare pleads, before Laguna slaps her again, causing her to cry out again.

“STOP TAWKIES!” He shouts at her again, only for me to intervene.

“Sorry about my partner here, he takes this work very seriously. Would you fluffies want to have a new home and daddy, one who will let you have all the babies and skettis you could ever have. With toys and friends, and whatever you ask for. Does that sound nice?” The soon mummah was drooling over my question, before snapping back to reality.

“Huu, petaw wud wub dat, buh…”

“But what?” I ask

“Why fwuffy gib fwuffy famiwy owwies and huwties?” I roll my eyes, and pinch my nose ridge.

“Because… because, I had to see if you were good fluffies,” I lie, before pulling out a garbage bag and shoving Rex inside.

“Nu taek spechow fwien! Nee’ spechow fwien fow babbehs!” Petal cries. I then grab her by her scruff. “Ba’ upsies!”

“You’re coming too, shit rat,” I say, before tying up the bag, and putting some tiny air holes towards the top. Petal screams from inside, crying about how this isn’t good for her tummeh babbehs. I throw the bag over my shoulder, and start walking towards the alley entrance.

“C’mon, Laguna. These little shits will be perfect.”

30 or so minutes later, I walk into my fluffy shed, with Laguna and the bag of fluffies still in tow. The fluffy shed had been reorganized, and included a desk with a computer, a camera facing on one of the walls with a microphone setup, and a hanging green tarp that can be let down for a green screen effect. I set the bag down infront of the camera, with Laguna standing near it, before I sit at the computer.

The feral family I had before months ago had inspired me to enterprise my new hobby. This meant live streaming fluffy tortures on the darkweb for money. After that feral family, I easily convinced Laguna that most outside fluffies, or “fewaws,” were all mean and evil. With proper training, and careful punishments and rewards, Laguna became my greatest partner. It was like we were in sync, empathic to each other’s emotions and desires, if you believe in that mumbo jumbo bullshit.

After getting things set up, I pull out a foldable table and set it up, and dump the fluffies from the bag on to it. The fluffies are disoriented, with Rex slowly waking up.

“Ugh, whewe am Wex… Wai’, SPECHOW FWIEN?!” Rex shouts, springing to his feet, not realizing that she is right next to him.

“Huuhuu, Petaw am hewe spechow fwien… huu, hab scawedies…” she says, alerting Rex to her position as he walks in front of his mate, cheeks puffed as an intimidation tactic, as well as a defensive measure for his mate.

“Nu wowwy, Wex pwotec Petaw an tummeh babbehs,” he says, turning around and giving her a hug.

Me and Laguna then step infront of the table, with Laguna walking up a set of pet stairs to get in the shot of the camera, as well as being the first to speak up to the camera.

“Wat upsies, shit fow bwains!” He playfully greets the viewers, before I take over.

“And welcome to the ‘Super-Fun Play Time’ show! The best place to have the most fun with new fluffy friends.” We announce to the camera.

“Today, me and my partner have found two new friends, special in fact, a red and grey unicorn stallion, and a red and green earthie mare, who turns out is a soon mummah! So tonight we will be playing a fan favorite game: ‘Mummah or Daddeh!’ And just like the last family we found, YOU, dear viewers, will be able to decide which one we will play with, while the other fluffy watches! Now, all you have to do is make a donation for the fluffy you want to be our playmate, and the fluffy with the most donations will be the one we choose! I’ll start the clock for 5 minutes while we get acquainted with our new friends!”

The Fluffy pair is very confused over this course of events. The place they’re in looks scary, but the meanie mistah keeps talking about playing, and fluffies love play!

“W-wat am yu gunna du tu fwuffies…?” Rex asks, as I walk over to the table.

“We are just gonna play some games! But first, you need your safety equipment,” I tell him, pulling out a cork, before putting my hand on Rex’s lower back.

“Safey quipmen?” Rex asks, as I position myself behind him. Without explanation or warning, I lift up his tail and shove the cork deep into his ass, causing Rex to jump up in pain.

“SKREEEE! P-P-POOPIE PWACE HUWTIES! GIT OU’, GIT OU’!”

His mate Petal begins to shiver in fear, as Rex starts trying everything to remove the cork, from pawing at his anus, to dragging his ass across the table, to no avail.

“S-spechow fwien? Huu, nu wike dis…” she whines, as I go behind her as well.

Just like I did with Rex, I ram the cork into her ass.

“SKREEEEE! POOPIE PWACE! HUUHUU SABE SOON MUMMAH!”

“Shhh, shh, shh, it’s ok! Its just so you don’t make bad poopies on Daddy’s table. It’s ok,” I say, stroking Petal’s fluff. Rex then turns his butt to me.

“Meanie mistah! TAEK SOWWY POOPIES! HRGKK…” Rex strains, trying his best shoot the shit, literally. “gasp huff huff… grr, why poopie pwace nu wisten tu Wex?!” He asks, his eyes blood shot from the strain.

“An dis why yu shud awways use pwotec-shun!” Laguna says to the camera.

“Someone should’ve told that to my mother, ha ha! Now let’s check these results,” I say as well, giving Petal a slap on the rear, before going to the computer.

“Owies! Huwties am ba’ fow tummeh babbehs! Pwease wet fwuffies gu!” She then sees me look back at her with a sinister look, causing her to piss herself again.

“Well, well, the good people have spoken!” I say, before kneeling down and whispering something to Laguna.

“Da pway mate am da soon mummah! Wucky yu!” Laguna says.

“That’s right buddy, today’s play mate will be the lovely mare, who calls herself Petal! But that’s not all, we will be giving her mate Rex a front row seat! So strap in, while I strap Rex in!” I say, as I force Rex down flat to the table, which conveniently has straps built in, and begin to strap Rex tightly across his back to the table. This allows him to move his legs and head, but will be unable to get out of the bindings, and is locked to that one spot facing his special friend.

“Wet Wex gu NAO! Ow… ow wiww gib WOWEST sowwy hoofies!” He tells us. I pick Laguna up and place him on the table, who walks over and smacks Rex in his snout.

“Nu tawkies, sit-wat,” Laguna demands, before standing by.

“Alrighty guys, I don’t know about you, but I’m excited to see how this goes! Plenty of fluffy families have been on here, but we haven’t gotten a bona-fide soon mummah before! Does anyone here want to see if we can force her into labour, or is it just me?”

“Fwuffy du!” Waguna replied, leaving out his real name like he was trained to do. Donation notifications starts ringing in the background.

“Well then, enough talking! It’s play time!”

I walk over to the shelf and grab a plastic bin that’s labeled ‘Toys’, then setting it on the end of the table next to Petal. I then look over to Laguna, who had walked up closer. Petal is shaking with her eyes shut, hiding in the signature way a Fluffy does, “if I can’t see it, then they can’t see me.” Classic.

“Well bud, how should we start this off?” I ask Laguna.

“Fwuffy fink daddeh shud gib buwnie huwties!” He replies.

“Hohoho! Quite adventurous! I dig it.”

I rifle through the container before pulling out a vape mod, that was missing the mouth piece, revealing the coil and cotton where one would place nic juice. Except there was no cotton, only coil. I press the button to the vape, waiting for the coil to get red hot.

“So where do we start?”

“Du da weggies fiwst!” Laguna replied with glee.

“Huuhuu nuuu! Nu gib buwnies to soon mummah, dat am ba’ foh tummeh babbehs!” Petal begged, while her mate continued to threaten us.

“NU GIB SPECHOW FWIENS HUWTIES! REX WIWW GIB YU DA WOWEST HUWTIES EBA!”

“I’m sure you will, bud,” I say, grabbing one of petals forehooves, before applying the hot coils under her knee joint.

“SKREEEEEE! W-WOWEST WEGGIE HUWTIES, EBA!” Petal shouted.

“Petaw habn’t seen nuffin yet,” Laguna told her, as he rolled his eyes.

Rex was belligerent at this point. Hurling insults and threats, from stompies to sorry poopies, and doing everything he could to break free.

Laguna then walks over to Rex, before turning around and lifting his tail. “Wex wan sowwy poopies su bad, den Fwuffy wiww gib tu Wex.”

“NU! Nu, nu, nu, nuuuuuuu!” Rex cried out, as Laguna then covered his whole face and front side in liquid feces, some even getting in his mouth. “Arghhk-gurgle YUUECK!” and with that, he had threw up on the table.

“Dewe yu gu! Fwuffy hewp Wex,” Laguna says before trotting back to me and Petal.

“Whooaaaa, a little bit of a 4D viewing experience for Rex here! You should be happy, most people have to pay to get shit on!”

Wasting no time, I press the burning coils under her other knee joint in her fore leg, lingering for a lot longer than the first one. This causes both fluffies to go ballistic.

“SKREEEEE! OWIE OWIE OWIEEEEEE! NU MOWE! WEGGIEEEEEEE!”

“PWEASE! HUWT WEX INSTEAD! Nu huwt spechow fwien an widdow tummeh babbehs.”

After going through each leg, burning the joints underneath, Petal is reduced to whimpers and chirps, and Rex still threatening us with foweba sweepies and wowest huwties. Laguna walks to Rex, standing atop the bound fluffy.

“Dummeh Wex nu du nuffin. Buhhh… fwuffy nyo wat Wex cuh du tu hewp yu spechow fwien,” Laguna tells him ominously.

“PWEASE! WEX DU ANY FING!” As Rex says this, Laguna leans to his ear.

“Dummeh Wex hab tu gib fwuffy bestest gud feews,” Laguna tells him, his voice causing Rex to shiver with disgust.

“Buh… buh nu am mawe…” Rex mutters. Laguna begins to walk off.

“Wex mus wan spechow fwien tu hab huwties. Maybe fwuffy hab enfies wiff dummeh Petaw… ow Wex’s babbehs,” Laguna replies with a sinister look. Rex’s mouth drops.

“N-nu, wai’… nu nee’ huwt spechow fwien o-ow tummeh babbehs… gulp W-Wex wiww… wiww,” Rex sadly lingers on, before Laguna laughs in his face.

“Am yu fow weaw? Wex am dummeh, teehee, wan be spechow fwien wiff big stwong stawwion wike fwuffy? Hehehehe,” he laughed in Rex’s face. “Sowwy, fwuffy nu into dat, buh if Wex am, yu du yu, hehehe.”

“Whoa, my man Rex likes it both ways. No judgement here, I totally get it! And alll fluffies are equal here in the Play House!” I tag on. If fluffies could blush, Rex’s face would be flushed red with embarrassment.

“Well we did the burny torture, and no babies yet, what’s next partner?” I ask Laguna, who begins walking to Petal, much to her chagrin.

“Fwuffy wan see babbehs, wet fwuffy hewp soon mummah wiff dat,” he says, before lifting his front legs up and then bringing it down on her back.

"“SKREEEEEEE! NUUUU, TUMMEH HUWTIES! OOF, BIGGESH POOPIES!” And with that, Laguna had induced labour into Petal, with the first foal, grey, shooting out of her on to the floor, killing it instantly.

“Whoa! Gnarly!” I say in response

“Hehehe, du gain,” and Laguna jumped back on her back, shooting more foals out of her, two falling to the floor to die as well, a purple and brown one.

“NUUUUUU! BABBEHS! WEX KIWW MUNSTAS, GRAHH!” Rex furiously shouts at us. Two final babies slide out the mare. The only survivors, a red unicorn and a green earthie, who begin chirping for their mother’s warmth and milk.

“BABBEHS? MUMMAH HEWE!” Petal shouts, and as she tries to turn around, I force her to the table by pressing my hand into her back.

“Nuh uh uh! They got to work to get mummahs miwkies!” I say, holding her down, as the chirpy babbehs fumble around sniffing towards there mother.

“Cum hewe widdow babbehs, cum git mummah’s miwkies, huuhuu,” she cries, hoping to guide the foals. Rex is in a state of shock, his heart broken over the dead foals, but filled with vigor at seeing his alive foals.

As the foals would get close to their mother, I’d side Petal over, away from the foals chance at getting milk. This enraged the parents.

“STOP MOVING MUMMAH! BABBEH NEE’ MIWKIES!”
“WEAVE SPECHOW FWIEN AWONE, OW GET WOWEST HUWTIES,” Shouted the fluffy pair, causing their two foals to instinctively cuddle together in a hug to comfort eachother. This gives me a sinister idea.

“Hold the bitch down for me, will ya?” I ask of Laguna, who trots over and stands atop her, forcing all of his weight in the right places to keep the mare from moving. I reach for the two foals, and try a technique I read off an abuse site. I flailed the red unicorn at the green eathie, with his hooves unintentionally causing sloppy blows to the green foal. With even the whimpy smacks of the hooves cause what might as well be the fluffy equivalent of being repeatedly punched in the face; much to the chagrin of their deluded parents.

“BA’ BABBEH! NU HUWT SISSY!”
"BA’ BABBEH STOP! DAS YU SISSIE!’ They cried, their simple fluffy minds not able to realize I was the one facilitating the huwties, only the red baby swinging its nubs at its sissie.

After I smacked the earthie around a bit, I held the unicorn close to the nose of the earthie, so she could get a good scent of the unicorn after it was beat by it, so as to sow the connection of the unicorns smell to the trauma of pain, before continuing the pattern two more times. The green foal’s face was covered in bruises, sporting small cuts and a bloody nose, and just as was read, when I set the foals down close to each other, the red foal sought comfort from the green one, but she resisted and tried to get away, kicking away weakly from her brother’s attempts at huggies. I laughed at this development.

“You must be some bad fluffies for having bad babies. What do you think, partner?” I said to Laguna.

He moves off the mare, and before she could move, I have her pinned down again, much to her pleading for her babies. He then circles around the red unicorn foal, and looks at Rex.

“Ba’ babbeh wike babbeh’s daddeh. Dun wowwy, fwuffy hewp fwuffy famiwy, an puness ba’ babbeh,” and with that, CRACK, he smashed his hoof down on the red unicorns left arm, breaking it beyond repair, with it bent in multiple angles and a small bone breaking the skin.

“PEEP! CHEEP! CHEEP! CHIIIiiirrrrp…” the foal cried from the unseen agony, not even able to understand what is causing him pain. Rex then shouts out in a pained fury.

“NUUUUUUU! WEX KIWW MUNSTAS, GRAAAHHHHH!” Rex’s threats devolving to primal growls and howls.

Petal just begins to sob and hyper ventilate, trying everything she can to free herself from me. Then, Laguna looks up at me.

“Fwuffy wike babbehs, wan babbehs fow babbeh pway time show,” he said. I look down at him with a wide grin.

“That’s a great idea, let’s see what the viewers think. Let me just put in a quick poll… and voila,” I say, putting a poll on whether to ‘save’ the foals life, or end them here. “We’ll have a little fun with them while we wait.”

Me and Laguna trade places with him holding down Petal, while I grab a box of sewing pins. I grab one and begin pushing it all the way through the length of the broken arm of the unicorn.

“CHIRP! PEEP! CHIRP!” It cries out desperately, for some one to save him from the pain he can’t even comprehend.

The parents are continually ballistic, with one threatening me, and the other begging. I grab three more, and then reach for the green foal, so I can push the pins through the skin above the spine to poke out the other side. This earns me a symphony of scaredy peeps and chirps from the foal, with each one becoming more strained with the next pin pushed though. After I finish, at the same time, I flick the red foals broken, pinned arm, and one of the pins pushed the top of the green foals back.

“CHEEEP! PEEP, PEEP, PEEP!”
“CHEEEEeeeep…” the red and green foals cried respectively.

I look back at the computer and the votes are in: the foals will be saved for “Special Babbeh Playtime,” at a later date.

"Well good news parents! Your last babies are saved! I tell them.

“C-can mummah pwease gib miwkies tu babbehs? Babbehs nee miwkies ow dey gu foweba sweepies…” the mare begged, which I just ignored.

I grab out some medical bandages and heal gel. Then very slowly pull out the pins from the green foal, earning small “skreeee…'s” as each one is removed, the poor chirpy’s shut eyes are bloated with tears.

“PWEASE! PWEASE PWEASE PEASE, HUUHUUHUU!” Rex continues to cry, finally understanding his position of hopelessness, and can only beg his captors.

His once motherly and graceful mate had devolved to chirping like a babbeh herself in between sobs, unable to handle all the emotional and physical pain.

“Aww, gweenie babbeh see pwaces hab su many saddie wawas, Daddeh hewp babbeh?” Laguna says to me.

“How thoughtful partner! Let me juuuuust…” I trail off, slowly pulling the last pin, giving us our last tiny ‘skreeee’ from her.

I use one hand to gently grab her from behind her head, while with the other, I slowly use my fingers to open her eyelids, keeping steady the thrashing head of the foal trying to instinctively save its eyes. Finally, the first was open, dropping a bundle of tears, and revealing a very red, but blind eye.

“CHEEEeeeep…!” It cried, the forced opening that caused peeling of the membranes that are connected to the still growing chirpy eyes to the eyelids, ripping through its retina, iris, pupil, pretty much everything with the eye, causing it to painfully go blind.

In chirpy babies, the reason their eyes are shut for a while before becoming tawkie babies, is because there are thin membranes connecting the eyes to the eyelids, that pumps essential proteins and vitamins in the furthering of the foals development of it’s eyes, before the membranes themselves naturally get absorbed into the eye, finally finishing the development of the eyes, and allowing the foal to become able to open their eyes safely. This allowed Hasbio to drastically reduce pregnancy times to go for quantity to mass produce, as quick short cuts allow foals to further develop outside of birth, instead of all being done in the womb, such as how we see with chirpies having nub like limbs before growing knee joints for walking, and unable to open its eyes as they finish developing as well. A sick microcosm of fluffies as a whole: a product rushed out too soon before everything was finished, forcing them to grow as a species in an uncaring world that was unready for the work. This is largely what keeps the delicate and mostly weak species alive for so long, as birthing times and maturity times last a month, and a month and a half, respectively.

Interestingly enough, when the eyes first open, with the very first application of a certain amount of light to the neural sensors of the eye’s retinas, causes a simultaneous neural activation of its ability for speech and “higher” levels of thinking, able to use the precoded words ingrained, as well as the small amount of words it’s learned as a no-see chirpy from the fluffies and humans around it during that timeframe. This was probably encoded in their DNA from Hasbio, to allow costumers to easily see natural progression of their maturing, and getting them buying the new fluffy products for that stage of life. This is important as well as for triggering the natural responces and duties of the parents of the foals, able to easily act accordingly to each drastic maturity stage.

But, with a foal’s eyes open too early, this causes the foal to not only be blind, but also most are unable to get past the stage of chirpy, no matter the level of growth or age the foal is. It’s possible to give one of these foals, or rarely bigger fluffies, corrective eye surgery to fix it at vet, (which has an incredibly high rate of failure, especially due to when in the chirpy’s stage of growth that the opening of the eye occurs, with the younger of the foals having more membranes that rip into the chirpy’s eye) which would trigger then the activation of its speech. But unless that happens, and if it doesn’t somehow die, it will grow into the no-see chirpy fluffy, which it’s only developments being able to wean to solid food, and it’s legs still growing into usable limbs that allow walking, although to poor effect due to the blindness. It will never be able to talk or even communicate more than a chirpy babbeh does through basic chirps and peeps, nor will it develop its personality, forever stuck as a chirpy baby mentally.

Enough of the nerd shit, and back to the carnage, I was starting on the other eye, slowly pulling the eyelids apart, to the screams and complaints of it’s two parents, the mare crying and chirping, the stallion just screaming bloody murder. The eyes bloated with tears just fall out, like a quick small waterfall.

“Aaaaand, done! Looky here guys, his eyes are open now! Aren’t you proud?” I tell them as I wave the blind chirpy in their faces for them to see the damaged eyes and tears streaking from its face.

“NUUUUHUUHUUU! Mummah’s, chirp, mummah’s w-widdow babbeh… chirpeh’ see-paces n-nu 'pose tuuhuuhuu… tu open su soon, huuhuu… sniffle” Petal sobbed at her poor ruined baby, who has the same beautiful green fluff as well. As much as she sang that she’d “wub aww babbehs!”, she knew that this babbeh would have been her favorite. Not that she’d ever even be able to tell her.

“NUUUU! PWEASE STOP HUWTIE BABBEHS! GIB HUWTIES TU WEX INSTEAD, PWEASE!” Rex just continues to plea, bargaining with the only thing he knows we seem to want: hurties.

I apply ointment and bandage to the green foal’s back, before placing it off in a corner unseen from the camera. When I walk back to the red foal, I’m stricken with an idea.

“You know, I was gonna take the pin out and fix his broken leg, but for being a mean bully to its sibling, I think I’ll just bandage it like that, so he’ll always be reminded he was a bad baby!” I announce to the parents.

I then grab the bandage and tie it around the broken nub tight, with the pin still shoved through it like a sword in a sheath, and acting as an awful splint from the inside, insuring that the leg will never develop properly, and likely always will be in pain. The red foal begins shaking and peeping rapidly during this. I give a flick to the mutilated leg, and a small screech was let loose from him. I then pick him up and place him in the same spot as the the green one, before walking back to the table.

“Alright ladies and gents, we are getting closer to the end, so let’s end this mare with the worst suffering imaginable, huh?” I address the camera.

“Daddeh, daddeh! Fwuffy hab finkie,” Laguna replied to me, still forcing Petal to the ground.

“Oh? Lay it on us,” I reply with an interested look on my face.

“Yoose scawey joose on Wex. Den Wex gib dummeh mawe foweba sweepies!” He replies.

I mull over his plan for a few moments, before it clicks in my head what he wants me to do.

“Oooooh! The, er, ‘munsta potion’, huh?” I ask

“Yus! Gib Wex wots!” Laguna said gleefully, tapping his feet.

The “munsta potion” was a special concoction of various drugs and testosterone for fluffies, that when dosed at certain levels, will induce certain states, these scaling states called plateaus, as the drug gets dosed more in male fluffies. One dose will increase a stallions libido. 2 doses will cause the stallion to be very aggressive, and flush with testosterone, and is typically used in underground fluffy fights. 3 doses induces what is called the red haze; it causes the fluffy to be so extremely flush with violent and sexual hormones and higher adrenal action, that it causes the fluffy to lose most faculties related to reason, only wanting to violently rape and/or kill other fluffies around it. After it wears off, it’s like the fluffy was in a trance, unable to remember what happened. This is usually banned in most fluffy fight rings. With 4, or higher doses, it does what 3 doses do, but at a higher rate, and will almost always end in a heart attack in the fluffy.

I grab 3 syringes of it from a case in the ‘toy box’, and walk over to Rex. I lean down and begin to whisper in his ear, who shudders at my approach.

“Hey buddy, tell ya what. For just 3 smaaaall pointy owies, I’ll let ya both go,” I whisper to him, causing the tense fluffy a small lapse of relaxation.

“W-wat da pointies du?” He asked cautiously.

Smart fucking fluffy, I thought, I thought to my self, as I thought of my next remark.

“They don’t make you unable to walk or lose your leggies or anything like that, if that’s what you’re thinking. You’ll be able to move just fine,” I say, waxing half truths, and keeping their purpose secret. Rex looks at his mate for a moment, before responding.

“Fow twee hurties, fwuffy du it fow spechow fwien,” he replies, his expression firm.

I set the syringes down on a shelf on the wall, and move behind the camera, setting up a caged wall blocking a section of the shed from the camera and table. I then grab the camera and set it up behind the cage, still facing towards the fluffies and the table. I walk over the gating, and walk towards Petal and Laguna.

“Alright bud, the shows about to start, let’s get you on the otherside,” I tell him, picking Laguna up in my arms.

Immediately, Petal limps towards her special friend, with the burns under her knees rubbing her skin raw, causing tremendous pain, and causing slight tears of light bleeding.

“EEEEEEeeee… haff haff spechow fwien,” she whines, before she slowly makes it to her mate.

Both fluffies laid infront of the other, with their hooves touching, as if in mockery of humans holding hands. Rex looks deeply into Petal’s eyes.

“It awmosh obew. Wex wiww sabe spechow fwien, pwomise,” he says sweetly, wiping a tear from his mate’ eye.

I ready the syringes, and one by one, I plunged their contents into the back of his neck, much to his displeasure, causing a skreeee of pain with each one done. Petal pulled herself closer and hugged his face.

“I-it aww obew. Spechow fwien hewe wiff Wex, Petaw wub yu foweba,” she soothed, believing the horror to be over with Rex’s deal for them to be released from us hurting them.

I grab the syringes and place them back on the shelf, and then quickly undue his belt. After, I step behind the gate, and next to the camera, as well as pulling out my phone.

The great thing about ‘munsta potion’ is that it’s fast acting, with each dose causing a cumulative quickening of the dose acting.

“Wex wub spechow fwien tuu. Wiww hab wots ob babbehs,” Rex says, pulling him self closer into a tighter embrace with Petal.

“Uhh, yus, when fwuffies weab, we can hab mowe babbehs,” she retorts, growing more uncomfortable by Rex grabbing her tighter, as well as hearing a slight change of the tone of his voice. A tone she heard from meanie fluffies that Rex had fought off before. A tone that scared her.

“Buh fwuffies nee’ mowe babbehs, why nu maek mowe nao?” Rex asked, as he stood up, but used his legs to apply his weight on Petal’s own forelegs, keeping her stuck. As her face looked up, she saw his fluffy member engorge and become erect.

“Spechow fwien, we nee’ weab, wat am Wex du–hgrk!” She pleaded, before being cut off as Rex stepped on the back of her neck, and began stepping on her to make his way to her back side. As he forced her down, his erect no-no stick was placed right at her special place, and he kept one hoof down on the back of her neck, before kicking her legs apart.

“S-s-stop t-tawkie, s-stupie… stupie en-ENFIE MAWE!” He growled, before thrusting with as much force as he could into her special place, causing Petal to scream out. He then began gaining a sloppy, but steadily faster rhythm, before Rex then moved his hoof off Petal’s neck, to gain better footing to try to pound her with more vicious force, her special place already ripped and bleeding.

“SKREEEEE! WOWEST BAD SPESHUL HUGGIES! HUUHUUHUU, SPECHOW FWIEN WHY? NU WUB PETAAAAAAW, SKREEEEEEEE!” She screamed at her special friend, who had promised that he’d take her hurties so they could leave together, is now violating her in the worst way possible.

The spectacle was becoming more ferocious now, with Rex derangedly biting into her scruff, and then her shoulders, as well as the upper back. Ripping her fluff off violently, with some skin as well, all to gain more traction, while causing her more and more devastating pain.

“GRRRRAAHH,” was all Rex muttered, as he bit, kick, and raped his special friend, causing numerous injuries to Petal, from the ripping of fluff, beating of her legs, back and face that caused swelling, bruising, and cuts to form on her everywhere. Her special place was a gorey hole at this point, and even with multiple orgasms from Rex, his no-no stick was still stiff as a board, jamming itself in all the wrong places, even causing tearing of her poopie place with uneven thrusts finding purchase in both holes.

“CHEEP! CHEEEP! PEEP,” was all Petal’s speech had devolved to. “CHEEP, CHEEP, CHIIIIIIIIIIRP!”

Rex had finally ripped a hole between the Petal’s special place and poopy place, creating just one giant, gory hole. This didn’t just cause pain for Petal, as with that final thrust, it had broken in half Rex’s erection.

“GRAAAHHHHH!” He shouted in pain, rearing up, before bringing it down on his special friend’s
neck one last time, breaking it. Unfortunately for him, his erection still hadn’t lessened due to the drug, not only causing him incredible pain, but unable to successfully penetrate the mutilated hole of Petal’s corpse. After a few tries, he begins to go on to maul her corpse, for 10 minutes. Mangling her limbs and head, ripping skin and fluff off, and jumping up and down on the once special friend, which besides mangled extremities, was mostly reduced to chunky, cruppled paste.

Eventually, Rex begins to slow down, and take a few steps back, the dulling of his mind fading, with pain slowly replacing it. The ‘munsta potion’ only really lasts around 10-15 minutes long, which is more than enough time for the drugs purposes of fighting and fucking.

“Ugh… head huwties…” Rex moans, before the pain grows. “Huuuuu, speshul stick huwties… SKREEEEEEEEE!”

The pain of his dick and from beating himself against his mate finally kicked in, but the worst part was that he saw what was left of his special friend.

“SKREEEEEEE! NU! NUNUNUNU, NUUUUUUUUU! SPECHOW FWIEN,” Rex wailed, devasted and betrayed. He looked toward Laguna and I with anger and sadness.

“Yu WIE tu fwuffies… Wex taek huwties, den munsta mistah wud wet fwuffies GU!” He said with a stomp of his foot. “Yu huwt Wex speshul stick, an… an you gib WOWEST HUWTIES AND FOWEBA SWEEPIES TO WEX SPECHOW FWIEN! HUUHUUHUU!” His face grew more angry. “Yu… MUNSTAS kiww Wex babbehs, an gib wast babbehs wowest huwties! Nu hab, sniffles, nu have famiwy, huuhuuhuu! HAYCHOO!”

I click off the recorder to my phones video camera, which I had been using since I moved to the gat step over the gate and bring my phone scree close to Rex’s face, who naturally flinched at my approach.

“You have it ALL wrong, buddy boy, after I gave you your hurties, I let you both go. YOU did all of this to poor, sweet Petal,” I tell him, Rex unflinching and starting to puff his cheeks at me.

“Yu wie! Wex dun’t eben see da huwties, dewe–dewe nu way!” He cries, staring into my eyes.

“If you think so, I have it all here on the, erhm, small recordy TV. You can see for yourself,” and then I click play, with Rex looking intently at the phone screen, as since he wasn’ta true feral, but a run away, he had seen a phone and some of things it can do.

Rex sees his mate embrace and happy to be able to escape, and smiles as they continue touching hooves as I clearly unstrap him, before walking off behind the camera to were I had my phone set up. Then scene moves on to him standing up on Petal, Rex’s face growing confused at what he says to his mate, to straight horrified as he begins to rape his special friend.

“… nu… nu can be weaw… huuu,” Rex begins to sob, but unable to look away. He knows that’s his voice, he knows that’s the color of his fluff, his horn, and as much as he wants to deny it, the truth starts setting in.

“Buh… buh Wex nu wemebew? An… an Wex wub Petaw su muchies. Neba huwt spechow fwien. Su many huggies, cweanies… babbehs… h-how-huuhuuhuu?” He starts to cry, his mind unable to deal with the events that had unfolded. The meanie mistah was right, he DID let them go! But why would Rex do that to his precious mate? Why can’t he remember?

I turn the camera off and then put my hand on his back, and start rubbing his back.

“Well, it’s because you’re a bad fluffy,” I said in a soft voice. Even through the carnage and trauma, Rex let’s me keep petting him, even slightly rubing into each out like a cat would. His only comfort in this bleak state of affairs. He then looked up at me.

“Buh… Wex wus gud… huuu, awways wub spechow fwien. Fine nummies, gib cweanies, huggies, pwotec fwom ba’ fwuffies,” he tried to reason.

“No, you weren’t. You were bad before you ever met Petal. You ran away from your mommy or daddy, giving them heart hurties. You enfed and kept a Fluffy mare from her mommy or daddy so you could have babies, instead of letting her get the proper care from her mommy or daddy, who could have given you and your babies all you needed. But you were selfish. Your baby hurt your other baby just right after being born. And then as soon as I gave you my word and release you, that with those last three hurties you’d be free, what do you go and do instead? You gave your poor special friend bad special huggies, hurties, and forever sleepies,” I said to him. I then stopped petting him, and then shrugged my shoulders.

“Maybe you were tired of taking care of her. Maybe you blamed her for you being taken here. But I think deep down, it’s because you’re just a bad fluffy,” with that, I finish my manipulation.

Rex stands blank for a few moments, before collapsing with his hooves over his head, screaming and crying, finally mentally broken.

“HUUHUUUHUUU! WEX GIB FOWEBA SWEEPIES TU SPECHOW FWIEN? WEX WEAWY A–HUUHUUHUU-- BA’ FWUFFY!” He wails, as he pounds his hooves on the table beside his head.
“HUUHUUHUUUOOOOAAAAGH! WEX AM DUMMEH MUNSTAH! WAN DIE, WAN DIE!”

Rex starts banging his head into the table over and over for about a few times, before I grab him up by his scruff, to which he starts kicking and screaming out at in retaliation in my hand.

“WET GU! WAN DIE! AM ONWY HOWWIBOW MUNSTAH! WAN DIE WAN DIE WAN DIE–SMACK–SKREEEEEE!” Rex continues before I slap him across the face, stunning him and allowing me a moment to speak.

“No. Im a man of my word, and I said I’d let you go, and that’s what I plan on doing,” I explain to Rex. I then look to the camera “The game is called ‘Mummah or Daddeh?’. Only one fluffy suffers and dies, while the other has to live with the the trauma for the rest of their shitty lives, that’s the fun of the game!” After I say this, Rex stops flailing and hangs limp, before speaking softly.

“Yu am wowest munstahs…”

“Yeah, yeah, we get it all the time,” I say dismissively. I then open the shed door, and angle Rex just with my so I could punt the fluffy out of the shed. “Sayonara! WACK

The kick hit him directly in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and through the air, causing him to be unable to breathe, causing a raspy wheeze to come out, and scaredy pees and poopies rocket from behind him, with the force seemingly shooting out the cork like a shitty champagne bottle, before landing in the yard out of the shed, crumpled into a fetal position.

WHEEZE chirp… HAFF HAFF cheeep…” was all Rex could manage, not even loud enough for the microphone set up to catch it outside.

I close the shed door, and step over the gate and grab Laguna, before walking back over to the table to set him on it for both of use to face and address the camera.

“Well partner, I’d say this was an especially fun game of ‘Mummah or Daddeh.’ What did you think?” I ask Laguna.

“Fwuffy finkie dis mummah ow daddeh gamesie am bestest wun su faw! Fwuffy hab su much funsie, hope aww yu duh-jenrats hab funsie tuu!” Laguna said, smiling to the camera.

“I’d have to agree buddy! Well ladies and gents, I hope you enjoyed this episode of ‘Super-Fun Time Show: The Mummah or Daddeh Game!’ That concludes tonight’s stream, but don’t you sadists worry! I’ll be posting small update videos for in between our next stream: ‘Super-Fun Time Show: Babbehs!’ So be on the lookout, and have a good night!” I say to the camera, and allowing Laguna to finish signing us off.

“Hab gud dawkie time!”

[ALRIGHT! I knew i said i needed a break, but ever since i wrapped up chapter 10, and seeing @Gal-with-pastels posting again, got me fired up for this chapter! After all, this new arc, drum roll, Laguna’s Lover arc is dedicated to her! I tried my best to really up the bar on this chapter, and if you enjoyed it, expect longer chapters like this more. Also, don’t worry, while it seems we steamrolled through some unexplained things due to the supah coo’ anime time skip, but things will get explained in upcoming chapters. I might go on a break for realsies, not because im not into fluffies, but because i wanna really smooth these chapters out more, to make a the story i want to tell much more captivating. Any ways, thanks for reading! Edit: sorry for having to make so many edits, holy balls i suck lmao]

23 Likes

Just to confirm this was a typo, not the the idea of a pillowed no talkie Jessibell having to watch every single show from the background isnt delightfully evil :hehehe:

Loved everypart of this btw, seeing the transition from cute little boi to disciplined hellgremlin is wild :glee:

3 Likes

This one was an amazing twist. Keep this shit coming too.

Fuck! Whoop, i wrote this sleeplessly

Take your time friend

1 Like

I like the ScienceBox in the middle

2 Likes

Thanks man, i always wondered the mechanics behind why chirpies are so undeveloped before becoming talking babies, and i wanted to explain/make what doing certain traumas do because of the torture. I notice a lot of the great story writers will have this kinda “sciencebox” stuff interjected carefully in their stories, because it helps immerse you in the stories world.

At least thats what i had hoped to achieve with those segments, the world building of my story. Im also nowhere near as good as some of the great writers here, but they’ve been my greatest sources of inspiration and knowledge of writing fluffies.

Fluffies rule.

Helluva hide bro! You keep serving it up I’ll keep coming back for more.

1 Like