Little Laguna, Chapter 4 [fo' real dis time] (Noodle)

“BEEP BEEP BEEP.”

“…grmhmm…”

“BEEP BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEE–”

I lazily hit the end button on my phone alarm. I look down and see 8:14 am. Thankfully I woke up to the alarm this time. I look around, and other than the TV, I don’t see or hear anything out of the ordinary. No hungry fluffy yelling at me to wake me up, either. I groggily get up and walk to the kitchen for some coffee, before walking to the saferoom door and peeking in quietly. I see little Laguna still laying in bed, happily snoozing away. I creep quietly over to his milk bottle, and see its not finished off, but just a few gulps away. I unattach it and bring it back to to the kitchen to fill up. As I I reach into my pantry to grab some sugar, to maybe make the milk a little better for the picky foal, I hear some light knocks at the front door.

“What the fuck? Better not be the fucking Mormons this early,” I say as I grab my book of Mormon off the entryway table before looking out the peephole. I keep a Mormon Bible not because I’m a believer, but sometimes it’s an effective tool to get them to piss off. A quick “thanks guys, but I got it all here. God bless!” works about 70% of the time. As I look out tho, I don’t see anyone.

“… knock, knock knock… huu…”

I recognize that whine. “Ohhhh, it’s a Fluffy… A feral, though? In the summer?” I open the door and look down, seeing them. It was a little fluffy family. 6 ferals, 2 adults, 4 babies. The slightly bigger one was a unicorn, blue fluff with a red mane, definitely the stallion. Then a–wait a minute–this one has a collar on it. It’s a maroon fluff and purple mane earthie mare. Definitely not a feral. Did she run off to have babies? Did she get kicked kicked out? Where were they before coming here? Anyways, she had on her back a purple earthie foal, a red unicorn with tiny blue hairs poking through his head, a maroon earthie foal, and lastly a white pegasus. They were just a little bit smaller than Laguna, and seem to have their eyes closed, just making tiny peeps or chirps. Before I could say anything else, the unicorn spoke up.

“Dummeh hoomin, gib fwuffies nicey coow homesie, nao!”

“Da fuck you say, you little bitch?” I bow up and step a little closer. The mare gets a timid look and waddles between us.

“Hehehe… su sowwy, nu mean dat, nicey mistah. Whut speshul fwiend am mean tu say, ‘Pwease hewp mummah’s famiwy’,” the mare says nervously.

“Hah, smart little lady, aren’t ya? Definitely not feral.” I begin to relax and lean on the door way.

“Tank yu nicey mistah. Pwease be nyu daddeh? Wiww be bestest fwuffy famiwy fo’ nyu Daddeh,” she reiterates, now smiling up at me. The blue unicorn goes to mouth off some more, before she starts swishing her tail in his face. “Shhh! Wet nyu Daddeh tawk!”

“Haha very smart indeed,” I say, smiling back at her. “Tell ya what, answer my questions, and I might just be your new daddy. Ok with you?”

“Otay daddeh!”

“Alright, where is your old human momma or daddy?” I decide to cut to the chase.

“Heh…hehe siwwy daddeh, fwuffy mummah nu hab hoomin mummah…” she says, shifting her eyes side to side.

“Buh speshul fwiend, yu said dat speshul fwiend wun way fwom mummah to hab babbehs–owies-- 'top nao!” He says as she bops him towards the end of his reveal.

“Look, I already knew you had one. I know your old momma. I’m her nice friend that let’s fluffies have babies,” I lie. Let’s see if it works.

“Yu knyu Jessibeww’s mummah?” She looks up in wonder. I think I have her on the hook.

“Oh yeah, me and her were friends a long time. She told me that she was sad that she couldn’t give you babies, and that if you ever had babies, for me to take care of you, and give you and your babies all the love, and hugs, and good nummies,” I pour it on thick. I can see a big smile creeping across their face. “I have another question tho. Where did you live after leaving your mommy’s house?”

The unicorn spoke up again, saying “bestest smawty dig buwwow. Howe nicie an coow, keep munstas away. Suu smawt.”

“Buh nu enuff nummies fo’ maek miwkies fo’ aww babbehs, huu… nee’ nyu Daddeh! Fwuffy famiwy wub nyu Daddeh!” She lightly cries, while lightly disrupting her foals on her back.

Chirp! Peep peep!
Chiiirrrp…
Chirp

“Su sowwy babbehs, it am otay, mummah am hewe.”
“Das wite babbehs, smawty am hewe tuu.” The Fluffy parents console their babies. It seems even the dad has a soft spot for his foals.

I notice I little brown thing behind them, and at first it I thought it was a turd that they already shitted out, but on closer inspection, it was another foal. Even smaller than the other babies, and his fluff was doodoo brown colored. A “poopy baby” I’ve heard so much about. I guess their love is conditional. So I point behind them and say “Hey, what’s that behind you? I think you dropped a baby.”

“Babbehs, nu!”
“Sabe babbehs!” The two fluffies swung around behind them. The moment they saw the poopy babbeh, they instantly relaxed.

“Woo, yu scawe mummah…”
“Oh, jus’ am poopy babbeh,” the fluffies said, relieved that none of the important babies was amiss. “Nu nee’ wowwy, dat am stupie poopy babbeh. Nu nee’ housie, can stay out hewe,” He said so matter of factly.

I smile a huge, sick smile.“Oh, you guys are just perfect. Here, why don’t you come inside, I’ll show you to your new house,” I said, motioning them inside. “Just be quiet, there’s people trying to sleep.”

“Otay Daddeh!”
“Smawty am su smawt, wead hewd tu coow housie,” they said as they begin to trot inside. I let the mare pass by before sticking my leg out in front of the unicorn. “Wha, why stawp bestest smawty?!”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?”

“Wha dummy daddeh am tawkin bout?”

“The foal, dumbass. Grab the poopy baby, now.”

“Namesie am Dumass? Dat sound wike meanie namesie!” He now has his cheeks puffed at me, with a furious look. “Stupie daddeh, nu tawk tu smawt–SMACK!–EEEEK!” I smacked him across the face before he could finish, knocking his little ass to the ground.

I then kneel down, grabbing and keeping shut his muzzle, before looking deep into his eyes and saying, “Look here, you Mother fucker. You call anything dumb, stupid, or poopy I’ll smack the taste out your mouth again. When I let go, I better hear a ‘Yus, Daddeh!’ You understand?”
I glance back and see the mare trying to pretend she’s not looking while peeking at the situation, but she’s not very sneaky. Looks like she isn’t too big of a fan of him either. Ahhh, young love, so quick to die. I take my hand off his muzzle, and stand up with my arms now crossed and looking down. I keep the doorway blocked until I hear what I want.

“Yus, stu–Da-Daddeh…” He grumbles, as he turns around and grabs the poopy baby in his teeth and walks back up.

“Good boy, Dumbass. Now, let’s go out back, follow me,” I tell them, motioning them to follow me as I began to walk to my back porch. The fluffies are oogling the inside, up and down, left and right, so happy that they are gonna have a house away from the mean sun. I open the sliding glass door to the outside and turn around to see they stopped. “What’s the deal? Keep it moving.”

The mare speaks up, “Huu… bu-buh, Jessibeww nu wan famiwy outsidies…”
The unicorn pipes up after, “Nyu dum–Daddeh say fwuffies get ta wiv in nyu housie! Why gu bak outsidies?”

“I said I’d be your new daddy. Not that you’d live inside, fucking ingrates… There’s a special fluffy house outside just waiting for you though,” I bounce back to them. They exchange cursory glances, before grumbling and following behind me again. We then make it to my outdoor shed. The shed was my dad’s, and just full of junk the I cleaned out after inheriting the house. Now it’s rather spacious, about the size of 2 guest bathrooms put together, with just some tools laying on the wall shelves. Also, I had an old window ac I put in a few month back, just in case I wanted to use the shed for something. The fluffies walk in and take in their, admittedly pretty empty, new home. "Alright guys, this is where you’ll live. I’ll get you guys some food here in a second. Just wait right here.

“Whewe fwuffies go tu du poopies and peepees?” The Fluffy mare asks.

“Ooo, I’m liking you more and more, Jessibell,” I say smiling to her. She gives me a smile back, before dumbass comes up beside her, expectant. “Someone knows about good poopies and peepees, eh? I’ll leave the shed door open, do your business by the bushes,” I tell her as I point to the bushes on the fence. Whole back yard is fenced in, I don’t see them getting out anyways. “Now, just wait here and don’t leave unless its to go do your business. I’ll be back with some food and water.” I then turn around and leave and walk back into the house. I go into the kitchen and grab 3 bowls, one for water and two for food. I fill them up with a decent portion of kibble I had for when Laguna, or any fluffy really, got old enough for it, and the water bowl all the way, before grabbing them up up and taking it outside, I grab my fly swatter off the counter as well, and then made my way back to the fluffies. As I get out there, I see Dumbass chewing away at my bushes.

“You little shit, just you wait,” I said, fuming. Some of the only plants I got are those flower bushes. The rest is just gravel and stone, so I’d like to preserve what greenery actually have. I walk to the shed, and see in the corner Jessibell nursing her red and maroon foal, while she holds the other two in her hooves. The poopy baby of course off to the side away from her, shivering and peeping. After setting down the bowls, I grab a rag I see off the ground and put it over the poopy for the time being. He instantly begins to calm down, probably the only warmth and “affection” he ever received.

“There you go, Jessibell. I have some nummies for you, my sweet, good fluffy,” I say as I point to it.

“Tank yu, daddeh. Wiww num when babbehs am aww dun dwinkin mummah’s miwkies!” She smiles sweetly as she says that.

“Yup, just make yourself comfy. Now, I’ll have to get you a litter box soon, so pottying out there is only temporary. Also, number one rule, is always be a good Fluffy. Can you be a good fluffy?” I intentionally keep the rule vague.

“Otay, nyu bestest daddeh. Fwuffy be good fwuffy fo’ 'ou,” she says still smiling.

“Good, then I’ll come check on you in a little while,” I say, smiling back. Enjoy the smiles while it lasts, “fwuffy.” I walk out and towards Dumbass, whos still just chomping away at the damn bush. “Hey Dumbass, what the fuck are you doing?” I start to pull out the fly swatter as I walk up next to him.

“Wha dummy Daddeh wan?” He says, leaves and petals dropping from his muzzle. “SKREEEEEE-ACK-ACK” he screams out as I lunge down at him, shoving his muzzle into the dirt, while subtly grinding his face into it. I raise the fly swatter high, before bring it hard down on his right backside. “SKREEEE-PUHTH-SKREEEE,” he screams in between spitting out mouthfuls of dirt and gravel.

“WHAT! -SMACK- THE! -SMACK- FUCK! -SMACK- DID! -SMACK- I! -SMACK- SAY?” I shout at him between smacks all on his back side. I lift his mouth slightly off the ground to speak.

“HUUHUUHUU, why huwt bestest smawty? Huuhuu-SMACK-SKREEEEEEE! WHYYYYUUuuhuuhuu?!”

“What is your name?! Dumbass! -SMACK- SAY IT!”

“SKREEEEEUUuuuhuu! Dumass, am dumass! Huuhuuhuu!” His back side is all ruffled and the fluff starting to thin out in one spot on his right back end, where I’ve been concentrating most of the blows. His face is covered in snot and tears, as he struggles with all his might to break out of my grip, hooves thrashing on all sides. Too bad he’s a Fluffy, therefore putting up as much as a fight as a disabled toddler.

“What did I tell you about calling people dumb or fucking stupid?”

“D-d-dat dumass nu say dat nu mo’, huuhuuhuu!”

“That’s right! So this one is for that,” I say, before bringing it hard down on his left backside. SMACK

“SKREEEEUuhuuhuu! Pwease, nu mowe huwties fow dumass!” He’s shaking in my hands and just sobbing at this point, barely putting up a fight.

“This is for eating eating my bushes when I said I was bringing food back!” -SMACK- “And this is because you’re ugly and stupid, and a bad, bad fluffy!” -WACK-

CHIRP! SKREEEEE!” -WACK- “PEEP! Nu mowe… huuhuuhuu… Chirp!

“Haha oh my God, are you peeping like a baby? Haha”

CHIRP! HUUHUUHUU…” He starts to trail off as he glances at the shed door. “Speshul… fwiend…?”

I turn around and see Jessibell hiding slightly behind the shed door watching. I look down at the beaten fluffy in my hand, his ass beaten and rubbed raw from the swatter. I swing Dumbass fully around so Jessibell can see him as the peeping mess he is. He looks all the way up at his mate, and as he does, she turns around and walks inside, avoiding this like she didn’t see anything.

“Haha, damn Dumbass, that’s cold shit. Don’t look good for you two, in my opinion,” I say as I toss him, not too far off the ground, halfway to the shed.

“Oof… huuhuu, owwies… why gib smawty wowsest owwies wif sowwy stick… huuhuu,” he says, as he rubs a hoof on his tender backside. He turns and looks at me, and if looks could kill, I’d be dead as a door nail. Pure hatred and vengeance raged behind his pupils. He struggled, but got up to his hooves, before turning around and lifting up his tail. “Stupie dummy nu daddeh, TAEK SOWWY POOPIES!” He shouted at me. Before I could do anything more than look his way, he sprays liquid shit all over the shins of my pants and my shoes. Just soaked in the most nasty, horrendous smelling liquid of all time. At that moment, time seemed to go in slow motion, all the way up until the last sputter sputtered out his asshole.

“Uhhhhh…” I say stunned. Dumbass sees me beginning move and ducks down under his hooves, as if that was a real hiding place.

“Nu fine bestest smawty, weab awone nao!” He says, his hooves knees knocking together, shaking so bad from fear. I start to turn around and walk to the back door, taking my pants off, and then using the dry side to take off my shoes.

“Nope. No sir. This isn’t it. Not even a little bit,” saying as I think aloud. As I walk inside, Jessibell comes back out and walks to dumbass, who’s still hiding in his hooves.

She begins to nudge him, saying “Dumass? Whewe am nyu daddeh gu?” He looks up at her, quickly looks back to see if I’m still here, before painfully getting up and looking back at his mate.

“Nu caww Smawty dat, nu wike stupie, meanie name! Bestest smawty gabe meanie, dummeh daddeh wowsest sowwy poopies! Show dummeh daddeh Smawty am weada of hewd! Maek dummeh daddeh wun way!” He says confidently, flashing Jessibell a cocky smirk. Jessibell rolls her eyes.

“Daddeh gib huwties tu dumass, fo’ nu waitin’ fo Daddeh’s nummies. Jessibeww towd yu tu wai’, buh dumass nu wan. Yu am weawy fink Daddeh nu am cummin’ bak aftah sowwy poopies?” She asks him matter of factly.

“Yus! Smawty am bestest smawty, betta den dummy hoomin nu daddeh!” He says once again with bravado.

“Dumass gon’ see jus how betta dumass am, aww wite…” she tells him, before turning around and walking into the shed again, with Dumbass letting out a “Hrmph” and slowly trudging behind, with a minor limp.

As I walk inside and too my bedroom, I quickly check on Laguna. I slightly open the door quietly as I can, to see him still snoozing away. I look at my phone and see the time is a little past 10 am. The cute, lazy, little prick. I close the door and walk into my bed room to clean off the little bit of poop still on me and change my clothes, as well as grabbing a few old tampons from my ex girlfriend, some cord, and a pack of flat ended thumb tacks.

Outside, the smarty Dumbass is now sleeping in the shed, while Jessibell and her foals have moved over to the other side. She peeks her head out the shed doorway and sees me approaching, silent Fury plastered on my face.

“Uh, Jessibeww an babbehs gu outsidies fow a whiwe. Uh, wun and pway, das it, wun and pway wiff babbehs!” she says looking back to the smarty, before picking up her babies and putting them on her back.

“Okies, speshul fwien’! Now smawty gid homesie fow speshul fwien, speshul fwien wiww hab smawty am own babbehs nao! Smawty be waiting fow gud speshul huggies!” Saying this just loud enough for me to hear.

I see now, those aren’t his foals, and it makes sense why they’re together. He takes care of her and her foals, while she promises him sex if he finds safety. Shes playing the little shit, and he’s just as dumb as he is self absorbed enough to go along with it. Honestly though, with the red foal, I was almost fooled, but now that I think about it, the foal unicorns coat is much darker than “step-daddeh’s” mane is. Too bad for him though, because he won’t be getting any strange while he’s here. After grabbing up all her babies, Jessibell barely makes it out before I get in there. We exchange fake, pleasant smiles at each other as we pass each other. She sure is a smart for a fucking fluffy. As I walk in, I see the lazy, shit-ass smarty laying down on his side as comfortable as he can, eyes closed, and probably dreaming about how he thinks he’s going to get laid. He barely notices me, until I’m right on top of him. Like a cobra, I strike out one of my hands, to hold his muzzle shut, while placing my knee on his stomach to keep him from rolling over or getting up. “MRPHMMM!” Is all he can mange as I hold his disgusting maw shut. With my other hand, I clumsily tear open a tampon and drop it on the ground, getting a little dirt on it.

“Oh well, you’re a dirty fuck anyways,” I say, before picking it up and ramming it in his asshole. I let go of his muzzle to ready the cord.

“SKREEEEEEEEEEE! P-P-POOPIE PWACE HUWTIES! GET IT OU’, GET IT OU’, HUUHUUHUU!” He wails, thrashing under my knee. “SKREEEEE, SMARTY WIWW GIB MUNSTA W-W-WOWEST SOWWY POOPIES IB YU DUN WET GU–MRPHMMM!” I cut him off with the cord as I begin tying it around his muzzle.

“Now… soooo much better,” I say and let out a sigh of relief as I finish. I then begin to work on tying his feet up, making sure to get them as tight as I can, to make it as uncomfortable as possible. Dumbass is still thrashing about, but as he becomes all tied up, with his muzzle, forehooves together, and his hind hooves together, all he achieves in doing is rubbing his legs together up and down on the ground. It’s pretty hilarious to see him look like he’s running in place.
I then squat over him and say, “Alright, Dumbass, let’s get some things straight between me and you.” I peak my head out of the shed and look out to make sure Jessibell and all 4 of her foals are far enough away–wait-- 4?! I look around and see the poopy baby still off to the side, shivering under the rag, probably because he now smells a new pile of shit right next to him. “Oooo, that bitch thinks she’s clever… well, back to what I was saying… Right, so, the only reason why I brought you here, you little shit-rat, is to hurt you for fun.” His eyes grow wide as dinner plates as I say this, slowly halting his thrashing, as he try’s to understand what I’m saying to him. “But don’t worry about your special friend,” I say as I lean closer to him, then whispering “She’s going to get hurties too, just to be fair.”

He begins thrashing harder than before now, to no use, as I let out a chuckle. “Just remember this, this is all your fault for coming here. You think I’m hurting you just because you’re being bad? Nah, I decided on that the moment I woke up today. You’re just the dumbass who I got to first.” Tears begin pouring down his face, as he puffs up his cheeks and glares at me as hard as he can, to the point his eyelids are flickering. “Hahaha, you ugly, worthless, piece of shit!”
I then stand up, and and go out the shed and around back. I grab two large sized boxes, big enough for 2 fluffies each. I flip them over, with the closed side up, and start pushing a bunch of the thumbtacks through the bottom of one, with the tacks now poking up from the inside. I then cut a small hole on the bottom of the other one towards one side, about the size of a hoof bottom. I then turn them around right side up, and poke tiny “breathing holes” into the side of both. I walk back into the shed and set the boxes in one of the corners. I then walk over and grab Dumbass roughly by his scruff, and through his muffles, I could imagine him saying “bad upsies” like I’ve read them saying on the abuse forums. We then begin walking to the sorry box, and as he sees it, Dumbass begins thrashing to escape, but again to no avail. I then place him into the box with thumbtacks, and push the box into the corner so the box lines up perfectly into it. Dumbass begins to struggle inside, before stopping for a moment, before resuming his struggle inside the thumbtack sorrybox.

“Mmrphm…? Mrphmm! MMRPHMMM! EMPHM EMPHM EMPHM!” Is all he can mange out as he begins freaking out inside from the pain of the thumbtacks, desperate to get away from the things causing him so much pain and uncomfortableness, but with his legs bound and his raging struggle, he’s unwittingly causing himself even more pain, as the thumbtacks poke and scratch is skin.

“Ooo, that’s gotta hurt. I got a tip for you, don’t move too much, it’ll make it worse. Now you can think about what you did wrong in there, and when I get back, if you’re sorry I just might let you out.”

I then close the top of the box and grab some duck tape from one of the shelves, so I can tape the box shut. I then tape the sides of the box to the walls of the shed and to the floor, and grab the box with the hole in the bottom to put on top of Dumbass’s sorry box. I then duck tape the boxes together on all sides, and the top box to the wall as well, to get it secure as possible. Maybe a little excessive, but I’m still kinda high, and even with the rumbling from Dumbass below, they’re not budging. Now, with an unbound fluffy on the top thrashing around, it might wear it out over a couple of hours. Again, they’re not that strong, but I have an idea that might just mitigate that issue anyways, if I can play Jessibell like I think I can. I then grab the knife, and carefully cut a hole through the top of Dumbass’s box, connecting the two through the hole in each box. I spit in the hole, and he begins flailing around again before quickly stopping. I chuckle, and then I grab up the poopy runt, and walk outside towards the mare and her brood. She’s standing over the maroon earthie foal, giving it what I’ve heard called “Lickie Cleanies.” Since that foal looks like her, and is getting special attention, I’d easily bet that was the “bestest baby.” I see poop stains on the fluff around her ass, and as I look around, I don’t see any piles of shit except from the sorry poopies Dumbass did.

As she finishes up, she turns around and sees me with the runt in my hand, and slightly jumps, as if the poop on her fluff didn’t already give her away. I smile at her as I get closer, and she does the same, albeit a nervous one. “Hi Daddeh! Uhhh, tank yu fo’ bwing mummah’s poopy babbeh! N-n-nu couwd fin’ poopy babbeh!”

I stop in front of her, squat down closer to her and say, “Jessibell, what did I tell Dumbass about calling things poopy or stupid or dumb?”

She looks down and says, “N-n-nu say dat,” trepidation in her words.

“And?”

“An-an-an… wiww get wowsest huwties…” she says, firmly shutting her eyes closed.

I bring down my hand fast like I was about to smack the shit out of her, before lightly bringing it down to a gentle bop instead.

“Eeeep–huh?” She looks up with one eye open, surprised I didn’t smack the shit out of her like Dumbass.

“Now, that’s for not taking care of all your babies. Now come inside your safehouse with your babies, I have something to show you.” She picks up her foals and puts them on her back, and we make our way into the shed. When she gets in behind me, I turn on the light and close the door behind us.

“Jessibell, can you tell me what that is?” I ask as I point at the poop where the runt used to be.

“Uh, fwuffy nu knyo. Whewe am Dumass?” I stomp my foot loudly at her question, making her let out a scaredy fart as she steps back.

“Jessibell, I know you’re lying to me. What you don’t understand, is that I saw you do it,” I lie back to her. “You knew where you had to go to poop, and you chose to do it next to your poor brown baby. I think you are a bad fluffy, and need to be taught a lesson like Dumbass…”

She starts backing up until she hits the wall, her eyes as big as dinner plates, as she scrunches up in a way to look as little as possible. “Pwe’ nu, bestest Daddeh… wus assident! Fwuffy nu mean tu!” Another lie, if the forums are to be believed that fluffies are usually lying when they don’t use their name. It’s like too much brain power is focused on going against its initial genetic “programming” of always obey its owner, that it forgets its name during the process.

“An accident huh? Well, accident or no accident, you have to be punished, to make you a good Fluffy again. I promise you won’t get any hurties for it being an accident, though. Now, set down your foals, please.”

“Huuu, nu wan… babbehs am tuu widdwe tu be wiffou’ mummah.” She says pulling her babies off her back and into her chest.

“OK, but then your babies have to get punished with you. And even tho I said you wouldn’t get hurties this time, I didn’t say that for your babies. Is that what you want? Me to punish your babies because you’re being a bad momma?” I say in a soft and concerned voice, putting the runt back on the rag on the ground and putting my arms out, reaching towards her to pick her up. She let’s out another “huu”, and puts her foals down, before raising her arms to meet mine for “upsies.” Such a neat gimmick built in their DNA. The “upsies position” is an instinct hard ingrained into them that’s reflexive and near uncontrollable when a human reaches out towards them in a hug. Only times this is circumvented is during intense stress or trauma.

“Huu, upsies daddeh, nu pun-esh babbehs…”

“Now that’s how to be a good girl! Come on, I promise it’ll be over before you know it,” I say picking her up, and putting her in the top sorry box.

“Huu, nu wike sowwy boxie, daddeh…” she says, looking down and shivering.

“I know, Jessibell, you’re not supposed to. If you’re a good girl and make good potties, then I’ll let you out and see your babies. Daddy has to go get some special fluffy things from the store. I might even bring some toys! Would you, like that Jessibell?” Some strained muffles were coming from the box below, causing Jessibell to turn around and trot over to the hole in the bottom of her sorry box.

“Wut am dat, daddeh?” I stomp loudly at her question, causing her to lightly jump.

“Did. You. Hear. Me?” I say, my tone getting harsh with each word.

“Yus Daddeh! Be good fwuffy an-an-an… whewe Daddeh wan Jessibeww tu gu potties? Huu…” she says, as she looks at me nervously.

“Well right in the potty hole of course!” More muffled thrashing can be heard in the box below, as I point to the hole connecting the two together. “Remember! As long as you do your best to be good: that means no hitting your sorry box, and to make sure to use the potty hole; then not only will you get out and see your babies, but you’ll have a new toy and a new friend! I’ll ask again, would you like that?”

“Huu, yus Daddeh… Jessibeww wike nyu toysie. Wan see babbehs…” she moans, before laying down in her box.

“Atta girl,” I say, before closing the lid and taping it shut. I then begin to hear a light scratching from inside her sorry box.

“Huuhuuhuu, nu wike dawkie, nu wike sowwy boxie, Jessibeww am sowwy Daddeh… Pwease wet out! Nee’ see babbehs! Huuhuuhuu!” Her crying and shaking gets picked up by her foals, as they start peeping in tune with their mother’s distress. “Babbehs?! BABBEHS?!” The box starts shaking a little bit. I push my body into the boxes, and tape the top of the boxes to the walls. I’m gonna have to invest in some real sorry boxes. Hopefully they make something similar to what Dumbass is in.

“STOP FUCKING MOVING. YOU ARE HURTING YOUR FOALS! What did daddy tell you about hitting the box? You won’t see your babies at all unless you’re good! Now be a good girl, and stop that!”

One last “huu” and the rustling stopped. I squat down in front of the foals and give each of them belly and head rubs to calm them down, then folding my shirt into a pouch and gently placing them in it, one by one, until I had 5 cute little foals swaddled in my shirt pouch. “You cuties are just to die for,” I whisper, as I put my arm under the foal pouch for support, and get up to make my way to the door.

I say “don’t worry, daddy will be back. Your babies are safe. Be good, and they will stay that way,” as I shut off the shed light and close the door behind me.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? A fluffy family just showed up at Daddy’s door step? How convenient! It’s almost like it happened just to further the plot from last chapter or something… But, we got some new playmates! Next chapter, we will introduce the chirpies to Laguna, and make a trip to the store for more fluffy fun!

24 Likes

Its okay, everyone has problems.

Now, what can we expect from the foals? Another smarty invasion and the violent death of them all? Skinning? Fried foal? Fluffsketball?

1 Like

Fluffsket ball is the funniest thing ive seen today, from that microfluff story lol.

And yeah, I uh… TOTALLY have something planned for them. I totally don’t just make shit up as I go along, except for some important plot threads…

1 Like

Glad to hear things have been sorted for the time being, and don’t worry about venting. You’ve been put in a nasty situation but it’s good to see you back.

1 Like

Personally I like the idea of one with one or two rods across the bottom - low enough the fluffy can stand up, but high enough they can’t lay down. Depending on the size of the fluffy/box may just work with one but may need a cross piece to keep them in position.

Not directly harmful at first, but would be hellish over a long stay.

1 Like

Oooo, neat!

Looks like christmas came early. :slight_smile:

Glad to see things are working out for you.
Let us know if you need help getting things in order, I wouldn’t mind donating and calling it a story commission since getting you set means I get to keep reading. ~Chuckle~

It might be the ‘christmas came early’ comment but this made my brain imagine an abuser making an advent calender and putting a mares foals behind the panels and they get to free one each day effectively. xD

2 Likes

Cut a hole in the back of Jessabelle’s box, say it’s to help her poop - and it can be used for that - but then quietly put Dumbass’ box with a hole cut in the front and his mouth taped up behind her.

Dumbass has a full view of her special-place, a constant waft of her mare scent in his nostrils 24/7. And he was already on edge from not getting any.

Over the next few days, talk to Jessabelle about her babbehs, about their REAL father, about what kind of BIG, STRONG stallion gave her such pretty babbehs. Never acknowledge Dumbass, but know that you’re reminding that he’s not fucked Jessabelle yet, that he’s wasted all that time on protecting kids that aren’t even his and he STILL hasn’t got his dick wet.

Now you have a blue-balled Smarty with impotent rage and an inferiority complex.

Once he’s reached critical mass, let both of them out of their boxes, in doing so Dumbass will almost certainly rape Jessabelle immediate - the kids can be their to witness it all or be victims themselves, or they can stay safe away from the adults, your choice. Let him, let Dumbass vent all of his frustrations out on her in the most vicious way possible, then when he’s finished, use the assault as an excuse to start cutting parts off of the little bastard.

Starting with his junk.

3 Likes

Fucking diabolical…….

No wonder you’re an og. This gets me thinking……

1 Like

Ooooooooo interesting idea. Christmas is just a few months away in my story….

1 Like

really enjoying this so far. I want to ask about how large fluffies are in your story. I can imagine all the wild fouls from this chapter are a bit bigger the laguna was was a can foal.
I don’t think this is a universally agreed chart for fluffy size so what is your thoughts?

my head cannon is they are small dog/ cat hight and fouls are like ,mouse or hamster sized