Little Raceist - Wacky Racer for Virgil, art by CarniviousDuck

It’s here! It finally arrived!
I’ve been preparing for Wacky Races for months! And of course, yanno, I want to win. So I bought my race cart from the people that know them best: Japan!

Though, I’m not sure why the joystick looks like that…or what good the rear piston does…But at least it makes this little retard flap his useless wings a lot!

By the end of the race all any of you will see will be Little Raceist's tailpipe!

35 Likes

In all seriousness, thank you so much @Carniviousduck
I laugh every time I see this little turd on wheels

3 Likes

<3

1 Like

If I can talk CarniviousDuck into making that i :heart: :duck: sticker a real thing, It’ll be the very first decal I put on my motorcycle

2 Likes

VIRGIL! WTF?
IT’S AWESOME!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Once in a while, as he speeds past, other racers only hear, “GUD FEEWS???”

2 Likes

" - But sir, that fluffy is suffering, I don’t know if He’ll be able to…

4 Likes

Im working on it

3 Likes

I’m gonna make a shirt with a duck logo he sent me. (As soon as I’m not hilariously broke, that is.)

2 Likes

Its gonna be weird if any of my stuff enters the wild and i see it on something or someone…

3 Likes

It be insane if theres ever a fluffcon or something.

2 Likes

If there is I’ll print off a hundred stickers and hand them out

1 Like

It would probably be worse than and anime and furry con combined. Especially if any children get in and see mutilated cartton animals

2 Likes

You think the smell would be better or worse than an average diaperfurcon? I’d like to think we’re all regularly bathing and washing our clothes, but I might be being overly optimistic.

1 Like

I don’t even want to think about the smell of a diaperfurcon. Imagine the poor, naïve hotel that takes on that group.

1 Like

I love this but now my idea of putting the pillow mummah from my battlefluffs spin 2 win onto an rc car is a little to close to this.

1 Like

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I think you’re fine to go ahead with your idea.
I can show where my concept came from and how it doesn’t relate to yours. (not that it actually matters, in my opinion)

1 Like

dashcon 2.0

SOMEBODY MADE BAD POOPIES IN THE BALL PIT

2 Likes

Didn’t someone do that in the ball pit at the first one

2 Likes