Little Red Bitch (moonie)

HA. Not so tough now, are ya, ya little red fuckfart? Seems Roller’s owner doesn’t take too kindly to aspiring pedos around here. I feel a neck snap coming his way.

70 Likes

Time to make some soap from the fat and a new throw rug / blanket to send the pregnant pillow back with. :slight_smile: Unless the owners changed their mind and is deciding to keep them since they’re getting rid of big boy.

Not gonna lie, his head of hair/mane in this art looks like it would make a hilarious whig. xD

Could clip off the hooves and keep them as coasters or flip them over and use the pad sides to rest your elbows/heels.

Hmmm, what else can we make use of?

9 Likes

could keep his skull as a macabre trophy

5 Likes

Use his mince for sketti

7 Likes

Alas, poor roller~ I knew him Horatio.

Skull for a key dish or an ashtray would be pretty dope. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No murderboner tirade can describe how much I want to break this puffball. Like breaking his spine with a bear hug or something. Your fluffies are just too cute I can’t

7 Likes

I mean at the rate he’s inflating with each redrawing he might pop by the next comic.

8 Likes

That’s not a soon-mummah?

6 Likes

No he is just fat

7 Likes

Little did the fluffies at the shelter know, that the meat used for their surprise sketty day sauce was fluffy.

8 Likes

Ah, that’s nice!

3 Likes

NO sale him to collector.

4 Likes

WAN DIE LOOPS INCOMING

7 Likes

No. He’s just a spoiled, fat smarty.

Remember to discipline your pets, fluffy owners!

4 Likes

You can tell him that weird dudes on the internet think that he is a soon-mummuh. It’s like nu am mawe, but 10 times better

6 Likes

Man did he pick the wrong time of year, stomp that fat gremlin, moonie!

6 Likes

I’m not even sure what he’s screaming but I love that he’s afraid.

Edit: figured it out.

3 Likes

Zoom in on the smirking face of the “smart but not Smarty” Enfie Mare who convinced him to ask for it.

2 Likes

Yeah should have used the auto text thing since me writing the dialogue can be pretty confusing.

4 Likes

Smarty piñata

4 Likes