looking for fluffy comic/art ideas

hiya! I’m not sure if this is the right area to post this but i’m a new artist on here and I’m looking to make more fluffy art/comics!

I’ve done a couple posts here so far

and I’m looking to make more!

so please drop any requests, suggestions, or ideas you have either in a comment or feel free to message me!

Some things I would prefer/not prefer

-hugbox > abuse > sadbox > weirdbox
-absolutely NO VISUAL ENFIE and no even suggested enfie to a baby fluffy
-would really prefer lack of anything toilet related, i do understand it is part of the fluffy thing however.

thank you for your time!

10 Likes

God please more of Candy and the blue guy, in the comic there was also another person (bf? soulmate? friend?) so if in the end Candy “adopts” the foal, make them all a family :v with blue in Candy’s hand just like you hold a baby/cat

6 Likes

A trio of younger fluffies trying to get into a cookie jar is a cute thought I had

7 Likes

now I wonder, getting into the jar like a stack of foal blockies, or tipping the jar over?

3 Likes

In my head at least, they were climbing on each other lol

3 Likes

that thought gave me serotonin

4 Likes

I’ve wanted to see someone do something with this.

Misjudged
The idea is that a mother fluffy comes into a shelter-type place carrying two or three foals, all big enough to walk and talk but can’t because they are exhausted, followed by one more foal, an alicorn that is barely able to walk and is skin and bones. The person at the shelter immediately jumps to conclusions of the mother mistreating the “munstah babbeh”, which the mother never actually says, and snatches up the mother and other foals and separates them, ignoring their pleas. Ordering the mother off to be pillowed to serve as a milkbag for the alicorn and whatever foals can be “saved” from the prejudices of their mother.

The truth is that the mother had loved all her babies the same but now loves her alicorn baby the most because what he has done for the family. The alicorn is stubborn and protective of his family. He knew that food was limited to refused to drink more than a few drops of milk to survive so that his siblings stood a better chance and refused to be carried by his mother to get the family to the safety they eventually found.

This wouldn’t be found out until they people at the shelter came back to take care of the alicorn foal. It is up to you to decide if the news of the truth gets to the people doing the pillowing in time or if it is too late. Either way the family would be back together and safe but how completely.

(More complex of an ideas but wanted to offer something that could be several panels.)

3 Likes

Do you draw Horrorbox?

thank you!! im really happy you like the comic so much aaaa!
thats a great idea!

2 Likes

i love this!

3 Likes

Tempted to ask about Kitsune Fluffies, Rambo and his favorite food : apples.

1 Like

Ooh, could I request a couple of my own fluffies?

Mud (female dark brown earthy with lighter brown mane and splotches of light brown in her fluff) and River (male blue-green unicorn with blue-grey mane) each slurp on the opposite end of an earthworm, before meeting in the middle Lady and the Tramp style.

2 Likes

In case it helps

Rambo my kitsune fluffy in color

Rambo Color (AMDk7)

1 Like

message me about this!

1 Like

what is horrorbox? is it like abuse?

Horrorbox is fluffies in horror scenarios dealing with stuff like cryptids, monsters, other-worldly horrors, etc.

1 Like

a canibal fluffy tries to start a new life in a herd but eventually sucumbs to the desire of eating other fluffie’s

A mini series of micro flufflies getting caught in anti-rodent/pest traps?
Psychologically abusing a pillow fluffy by having them be around non-handicapped fluffs.
Removing wings / horns and convincing the fluffies that they never had them? Or giving them treats to go along with the lie.
Forcing a fluffy to try to walk on their hind legs at all times - to their detriment.

Ofc, all of these can be inversed and turn into hugbox instead. Excited to see more from you!