Loss by Chikahiro

I saw @Bad_Roomie’s take on @artist-kun’s “no milkies” piece and it made me want to do something. I wasn’t sure what, and matching either of them is out off the question. So a step back and to the side…

And of course: Nu more milkies (Bad_Roomie)

40 Likes

The background color adds the sad situation this feral family had :cry:

2 Likes

I like this piece, but as soon as I saw the title was ‘Loss’ I immediately meme-spliced in that godawful CAD comic.

Which might be hilarious on this site.

2 Likes

Dose dead babbehs are still thinking about miwkies!

2 Likes

Oh? I know not of this.

I remember a Japanese folk story where a guy getting executed said he’d haunt the lord who (maybe) unjustly sentenced him. The Lord was not bothered, telling him if his decapitated head would roll down and bite his foot then he’d believe him.

The sword swung, his head fell, rolled, and bit the lord in the foot.

Some of the retainers were concerned, “surely he’s going to haunt us now!”

The lord laughed. “No. His last thoughts were doing that, not haunting me or vengeance…”

So yes, I’d say they’re still thinking of milkies. Thick mama milkies soothing the burn of their throat, slaking their thirst, calming the pain in their bellies. There’s no methadone for milkies!

Sad enough for you @I_might_be_weasel ?

1 Like

Its pretty sad, I’ll give you that.

1 Like

But not sad enough for you! Damn. MUST. GET. BETTER.

1 Like

How?

1. I live under rock.
  2. I’m in my 40’s.
  3. My social circles have different memes.

I’m assuming CAD is Control Alt Delete but I don’t read that. But I also know that there’s probably a ton of different things that could be abbreviated or acronym’d into CAD.

| ||
|| |_ ,

1 Like

? I’m not sure what that’s supposed to be.

loss comic