Nu more milkies (Bad_Roomie)

I saw this image (the second one) and I liked it, so I made my own version based on it.
It was shared by Artist-kun but I don’t think it’s his own (correct me if I’m wrong).

images (1)

132 Likes

were the mothers response or is she dead she could have died from a poison flower and died before her babys and make her poopy baby the only survivor

18 Likes

Depends on the canon.

Poopies that are too young when Mummah decides to starve them die specifically because they aren’t getting milk in some. In others, the lack of absorption of nutrients means it will live so long as it gets Foal shit instead of adult shit. But no more milk means no more milk shit, it will die not long after.

If it lives long enough to be a weanling it gets a good source of meat from Mummah and the siblings.

19 Likes

true my head cannon they can survive of off of 1 shit from a foal for 5days to 8 tops but the shit would also be poisoned

6 Likes

It is artist-kun. I am 100% sure. His style just changed several times over the years

12 Likes

Like the cues of what the season currently is. And, depending where you are? Hmph… when I lived in Georgia it was like Fall most of winter temperature wise but still didn’t have things growing.

While it may seem heartless, the winters probably help the fluffies in ways they don’t expect. Some predators go and hibernate or migrate (or simply stay indoors!), and the population loss reduces competition for resources during the spring. Not that it lasts long given their reproduction speed (the lower you are on the food chain the more you reproduce, so that says a lot about fluffies right there!).

7 Likes

I’ve personally been using the logic behind shit as a way to make Hasbio more evil, Fluffies more tragic, and altered/evolved Fluffies better survivors.

It hasn’t factored into my supernatural stories yet, but I do want to write about Fluffies meeting yokai so of note is the ghost who licks feces and the kappa giving someone a nonconsensual anal fisting in order to eat their soul unless they like you or you give them a cucumber.

6 Likes

Smarter Fluffies who have adapted better fluff beyond what Hasbio gave them would probably tunnel beneath the snow to chew on roots and grasses.

Some enterprising Hugboxers or trolls that would prefer to hurt humanity than Fluffies (hello!) would probably try to find a Smarty, teach them Boy Scout survival techniques straight out of the 50’s handbook, find a feral Herd and kill the Smarty then leave the little ranger behind so he’ll pass on the survival techniques to his offspring and cause a population boom.

8 Likes

I half expect Bear Grylls to appear talking about how eating fluffy poop can keep you alive if you’re in dire straits.

4 Likes

Oh, no wonder it seemed so familiar to me, I saw that he posted the image as “image by others” and so I doubted if the drawing was of him. Artist-kun is one of my favorite artists and one of the reasons I started drawing fluffies c:

5 Likes

It is because I was the one who enitaly posted it as “images by other”. The ownership was given to AK, but the category wasn’t changed to the right one in time

3 Likes

Hope they are weanlings, the mother is dead and the rejected feasts upon its siblings

2 Likes

i love how you do the noses. Looks to me like tiny moustaches :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, it is use to eating shit which is good.

1 Like

The twist… the momma is dead

1 Like

It’s funny that I genuinely felt bad for the foals in the original, but roomie’s decision to add the poopie babbeh really changes my feeling for them. Now, instead of sympathy, I loathe them.

Do love your style Bad_Roomie.

5 Likes

Twist: the momma is actually a feeder in an outdoor habitat/pen. But what happened to the breeder?

3 Likes

I like how no milk = babbeh being bad in fluffies’ mind. The one forced to eat poo, will probably be the only one to make it for a good amount of time

2 Likes

I think they know how dependent they are at an instinctual level, and that what they need can be withheld for any reason. So, it mama doesn’t have milk she must be witholding.

It’s sound reasoning based on their limited minds and knowledge.

5 Likes

she probably sang them that she had enough milk for everyone 89 times already

3 Likes