Lost foal. (by: artist-kun)

17145 - 2chru artist_artist-kun game_report lost_foal nursing pt.3 safe set_red_lost_foal

108 Likes

I just love Artist-kun, their depictions of fluffies are just deliciously gross as they are disgusting

14 Likes

Why ruin a perfect pegasus foal?

6 Likes

i think you know how we answer questions that start with “why?”

7 Likes

Because fuck you?

12 Likes

thats why

11 Likes

Hu huuu…

4 Likes

your fluffies are always so squishy and pitiful
how come!

5 Likes

Artists-kun fluffies are so realistically gross it’s beutiful! I love his expressions too!

4 Likes

Disgusting ball of badly grateful hair gave her food, bath and cries for her rickety wings and ugly tail

2 Likes

I’m not sure I understand the chain of events, here.

1 Like

cry about it

1 Like

i absolutely love Artist-kun’s depictions of fluffies and their shit covered asses. Just fluffies being so fully gross by pissing and shitting all over themselves is so satisfying. Reminds me of the time I was house sitting an aussie sheepdog. A 16 yo senior boy named Sonny. Would have diarrhea near constantly so I gave him the hygiene trim. His parents never even noticed but he wasn’t coming back in with his ass covered in shit.

4 Likes

I think the tail and wings are broken, so are being removed.

6 Likes

But how did his tail get tied up?

1 Like

Probably by a guy who scared away his family. Probably for a laugh

3 Likes

i think his tail was broken, which isnt great considering its part of the spine

2 Likes

Happens to cats not infrequently.

Usually doesn’t affect them. Folks usually just let them have the fucked up tail however it is since there is no reason to remove it.

I suppose for Fluffies it could be that being a tailless Earthy would save it from bullying. Or maybe the demands for aesthetically perfect Fluffies extends even to rescues.

1 Like

Yeah, which means he’ll have to adjust his balance to walk without his tail. But he’ll manage as long as he has a caring human there to guide him.