Mario's Hat - BloodyBoots

Keywords: video games, parody, funny

27 Likes

Mama mia dats a spicy meatball

5 Likes

Luigi: Hes always loved spaghetti and breaking boxes. This still doesent make sense.

4 Likes

In my mind, this is Chris Pratt Intruder Mario, not Charles Martinet True Mario. The loss is more than acceptable.

3 Likes

Hope Kirby doesn’t end there…

2 Likes

Wasn’t the Hat used to just remotely control the target? If so, the implications are more terrifying than if it was just stealing the powers… because it’d mean Fluffy pony is a state of the mind first and foremost…

3 Likes

I asked myself the same question before I drew the comic. I watched some gameplay of Mario Odyssey and confirmed that Mario materializes into the hat and becomes the creature itself

4 Likes

I read this in Vinny’s Mario Super Show voices lmao

2 Likes

That is even more horrifying and the end is fitting for Mario.

3 Likes

Put him down. Clone another. Start over.

2 Likes

I hope nyu mummah made wotsa sketties!

3 Likes

Ah yes, the Mario Franchises obsession with identity redefining headgear
Bowsette_another_one_by_poderosoandrajoso

2 Likes

I like this one better

And actually Nintendo had nothing to do with Bowsette, that was some Malaysian artist.

3 Likes

Oh, I know. Would not miss an entire Wikipedia article on the subject. Got the picture from there, after all.
But you cannot tell me Nintendo did not know what they were doing when they introduced Super Crowns. Mind you, when one starts to consider the implications of Peachette, & Princess Peach / Toadstool being the seemingly only human member of the mushroom kingdom, perhaps not :thinking:

Hot pic BTW

2 Likes

Honestly I think Nintendo just pulls ideas out of a hat at this point

1 Like

Plenty of lives to go

1 Like

oh i gotta good laugh outa this one. Good job boots

3 Likes