Marty (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

Good

34928 - artist-wolfram_sparks christmas cold crying death flaying original_art skinned skinning snow soon_mummah tears winter
Don’t look round enough to don’t be able to move but wolfram’s style have really short legs.

4 Likes

Special friend is now a blankie? The thing on the side is where a leg was removed?

1 Like

Is the anus and vagina if you made zoom, but look like the mares arent really round in wolfram canon.

I was looking on the left side. The tail, anus, and vagina are recognizable. Its one of those, “I don’t know if its one piece or two” failures of recognition.

There’s actually a number of real animals in the wild, particularly one or two in Australia, who’s instinct when they have a baby and there’s a predator is to dump the baby, with its thrashing attracting the predator, and run for the hills, with the same mentality of “it can have more babies later”.

2 Likes

Survivorship bias. We only read about broken fences, because when fences keep fluffies out there’s no story to write about.

Anyway, this is an absolutely fantastic comic of mental abuse, and castration of course! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Don’t forget to sink the fence down about 2 feet into the ground to prevent digging

1 Like

Ayyy Hungary amazes me once again. The idea of handwriting to reduce mortality in hospitals was brought about by a Hungarian who sadly perished in an insane asylum

1 Like

*handwashing

1 Like

God damn autocorrect. Thank you

1 Like

yeah, but to be fair he probably wasn’t saying that to manipulate her. He was probably saying it as a form of “She wouldn’t do that to someone she loves right? right?”

Do ya really think fluffies can put together the reasoning of no lumps no bebbehs? I mean they don’t wanna lose there balls just because it’s something apart of them so wouldn’t he have to literally figure out that the next time he goes for gud feels that something different has occurred?

There’s some old headcanon that fluffies were programmed in such a way as to prioritize and ensure their breeding, so it follows that they’d have a natural understanding of their bodily workings. This would then explain their tendency to be protective of their reproductive organs.

1 Like

Well, that makes sense. Someone stupid enough to not be protective of their reproductive organs probably flunked biology and wouldn’t know dick about their bodily workings.

Case in point: how many idiots won a Darwin award by removing themselves from the gene pool through groin injury?

I’m one of them

1 Like

What did you do? Because I know a lot of ways that can happen, and most of them start with someone saying “Hold m’beer ‘n’ watch this!”

I’m not really one of them I was trying to be funny haha

But there’s been nutshot compilations since the dawn of the internet

1 Like

Point proven.

Encore!