Marty (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

Fluffies shouldn’t become parents FULL STOP.

They’re barely capable of keeping themselves alive. Without human caretakers, fluffies wouldn’t survive. Or would you trust your five-year old to take care of a newborn baby?

4 Likes

That doesn’t stop a lot of humans from becoming parents.

6 Likes

I knew a lot of people about as intelligent or less intelligent as 5 year olds that have many kids. People fuck more than fluffies, and the dumb ones are the ones who end up having kids.

4 Likes

Nobody knows, but mice sure breed like rabbits :wink:

There’s a documentary I want to watch called “Idiocracy” that has a similar premise. I think it’s a documentary. Most people I know who watch it say it’s the best documentary next to “They Live.”

6 Likes

Poor Marty. It isn’t his fault either. That dumb bitch owner was so fucking retarded and never thought “Puberty is a thing so maybe I should get something he can fuck without getting it pregnant!” GOD I HATE THIS DUMB SLUT

1 Like

Two of my favorite documentaries lol

2 Likes

Let me lay this "Idiocracy is a documentary " meme to rest.

Anyone’s who’s actually seen the movie knows it’s a horror film.

4 Likes

Rules are rules, if they don’t listen, than we have to punish the fluffies. Marty can be happy had a change to be “naughty”. But he paid the price for it. If he was smarter he didn’t show his “special friend” to his owner.

2 Likes

There are far too many flavors of pain and suffering to worry about that.

tumblr_mhs1kbU33C1rxam8fo1_500

5 Likes

Eh, to each his own. If you can think up a way to kill a fluffy that hasn’t already been done to death, pun definitely intended, go for it, dude. Have fun, that’s what matters.

2 Likes

reliable if you aren’t a slave to your vices

Rational thought can fail you. Likewise, there’s a lot of assumptions with abstinence only I think rely on religious affiliation, support, and pressure. IMO its one of those “no place in school, only home” things.

I say this as a life-long Cristian, still single, in my 40’s, and still a virgin.

Birth control can fail too, plus the moral downside with it. Furthermore, I was taught abstinence at a Christian school and I think it was perfectly fine to be at schools

That is what’s being paid for, though. I was referring to public schools. No birth control is 100% until you get to more severe things done surgically.

That said, for a fluffy (which is the original context of the comment)? Yeah, no, not reliable. The owner was either stupid or wanting them to fail.

Hahaha! Those things deserve it! It’s heartwarming, at least for me, that the only babies it would ever have are dead ones and that he knows it!

1 Like

Lesson here: cute foals turn into assholes who don’t listen to mummah.

2 Likes

Fluffies have the mental and emotional maturity of a human 3 year old. Which is why ferals often turn out like Lord of the Flies.

4 Likes

Well put.

This, Marty deserves to fall into the hands of an abuser.

3 Likes

I would argue that those two things as a punishment actually are effective. Not only did it teach him that doing that won’t work but the consequences are dire. The babies are dead and now he can’t make anymore with her. So not only is he emotionally devastated, but now he can’t live that dream he had. He will think its all his fault. That can be devastating. Sure he can blame momma but, lol there isn’t a happy ending there.

3 Likes