Meet the Parents (by Booperino)

Continuing from Special Friend (by Booperino)
Billy’s parents may need some time to process.

51 Likes

oh no :open_mouth:
I hope it all works out

4 Likes

Hey, Pillows are people too, even if their mating rituals are awkward and hilarious.

10 Likes

Awwww it still cute Billy didn’t care he loves Chonky as she is which is a :sparkles::heart_eyes:

Love the mama processing is running , if u added the loadin icon that would be really hilarious :joy:

5 Likes

How do fluffies being special friends when they have different homes/owners even work out? I’m trying to think through the logistics of that relationship.

1 Like

My first thought if I were her would be, “Did my fluffy rape that pillow?”

6 Likes

So cuuuute~ I hope they have a wonderful little fluffy life together.

4 Likes

since they haven’t talking bout speciaw huggies and all, so its more like a girlfriend and boyfriend thingy :thinking:

5 Likes

Well, those who are handicapped do want to be loved as well. It goes together in both communities, Fluffy and Human.

3 Likes

Does Billy’s mummah have a problem with Chonkey, or a problem with Chonkey’s owner?

She doesn’t know that Chonkey was a rescue–for all she knows, Chonkey was deliberately turned into a pillowfluff, and the owner is guilty of (at the very least) supporting the needless amputation of a fluffy’s limbs, and worst case, actually paid to have Chonkey’s limbs removed.

For someone who obviously loves fluffies, anyone who owns a pillowfluff will be viewed with suspicion initially. Presumably once she finds out that Chonkey was a rescue fluffy she won’t have any issues with it.

Of course, I could be totally wrong, and Billy’s owner might just be biased against pillowfluffs.

7 Likes

If that can happen, maybe there s still hope for fluffanity!

1 Like

That makes sense.

1 Like

He definitely did, time to chop his balls off

1 Like