Meeting Pumpkin (by WeepingCube)

Hello, all! I’ve been lurking for awhile in this captivating and bizarre little community, and I thought I’d finally tip my fedora and say hello. This is my first post of any kind, but hopefully not my last! Many thanks to Magentademon in particular for her drawing tutorials.

(The background isn’t mine; got it from a royalty-free image site.)

Peace :slight_smile:

89 Likes

Please remember to put your name in the title.

That being said, welcome.

10 Likes

Thanks for the reminder and the welcome!

9 Likes

It’ll be a pleasure to have you, welcome to the family.

Need any reminders for the rules?
Feel free to ask.

7 Likes

Welcome, pure and not corrupted soul, we hope you find this community accommodating, feel free to ask about anything you have doubts about.

8 Likes

Those are some impressively firm turds for a milk fed stray foal. :slight_smile:

Very much likin your facial cheek work.

8 Likes

10389063_298662357003225_7959878947943463165_n

5 Likes

Oh welcome new new friend.

5 Likes

Welcome to Hell 2: Electric Boogaloo, enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

Awwwww i wanna pet all her babies and give her huggies and tummeh tickles.
Are the foals on her back and nursing chirpies? Their eyes are closed and they aren’t speaking.

9 Likes

Welcome to our asylum, please burn the Fedora! Cause its A Hard hat zone here!

4 Likes

Don’t forget to wear 2 hard hats if you’re in controversial

6 Likes

The Russian Riot helmets works there, has the face shield!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! What an absolutely adorable picture to start off with! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome! BTW where did you get the background? I could use some backgrounds for my own work to speed up creation process. Backgrounds take forever!

5 Likes

See, this is the kind of stray that I wouldn’t mind.

Happy, content to eat the grass and not try to fight me or raid my house.

Wouldn’t be averse to giving them some of the nicer weeds from the garden. Some weeds can be just as good as regular plants for humans and animals, just not something normally eaten.

First sign of smarty-ism though and I’m getting the .410, though that probably won’t happen here.

6 Likes

Careful, the special friend still has to come back and make his first impression.

6 Likes

Welcome. Nice to see you on.

5 Likes

Welcome, hope you have a nice time here

5 Likes

Welcome! I was just thinking that your art style reminded me of Magentademon and then I read why!

I look forward to seeing more!

3 Likes