MICRO FLUFFY CHESS!!!!!! [By:eded_ted]

This idea was too good not to be done!

Available now for 50 fluffy bucks!

(Its not white vs black, but light colors vs black colors)

146 Likes

Haha!
That’s ingenious and the micro-fluffs are cute.

12 Likes

Feeding

Feeding? They’ll just poop more. Can you imagine feeding and pooping 32 microfluffs? Just buy replacements as they die (kill each other) off.

Brillant idea, btw :joy:

12 Likes

God that little Rook is just perfect.

8 Likes

I want this so bad

6 Likes

hey what about micro D&D figer fluffs

7 Likes

Realizing that micro-fluffies would be too big for a game of Go.

5 Likes

“Fwuffy nu wike dis game, huhuuu!”

“Quiet, I’m trying to think here!”

7 Likes

SOLD!

4 Likes

Two things.

1. One of the ideas in my Fluffing Off list is a Fluffy elecyronic game of some kind, since Hasbro owns Magic The Gathering and a number of board games. But I don’t care to draw and it feels like more of a visual idea, and the rulebook writing felt tedious to read. Also, the idea was initially to get them to exercise to become stronger to play the game, but its purely based on the same Fluffy and in the game metric to an already strong Fluffy is no different than a runt, and the player is punished if a Fluffy dies because they start back at the beginning, and what if you cheat by wearing the device on your wrist, and yadda yadda. I wanted a dark Hugbox idea where the Fluffy takes it way more seriously than the players so the fun comes from them getting super into it, but the idea is inherently more Abuse potential, and I dunno. Needs a lot more thought from me.

2. BATTLE CHESS!!!
    BATTLE
    FUCKING
    CHESS
    ON THE AMIGA!!

5 Likes

But a veteran will have proper desire to win. Imagine the shouts of anguish or triumph.

That’s most of the appeal.

5 Likes

Heheeee…
We could pump the microfluffies with drugs,(like i did with the gladiator fluffies) so, that they dont start crying when they need to kill a nother fluffy!

1 Like

A game of go?

2 Likes

Older than chess, and computers couldn’t best pro players until companies could throw clouds and modern learning AIs at them.

4 Likes

HAND OVER THE MICRO CHESS I NEED IT

3 Likes

SOLD!

3 Likes

now i need to make models and just 3d print some micro fluff chess pieces

4 Likes

Wait, you have a 3d printer?

2 Likes

i got one that mostly prints small stuff

3 Likes

SAME!