MICRO FLUFFY CHESS!!!!!! [By:eded_ted]

hey what if you buy these for roleplay lake the king smarty (aka the king pise) rules a kingdom

2 Likes

Wait…

What if…

Fluffy d and d???

2 Likes

Why does every genius story idea end up being dnd with fluffies?

2 Likes

I started messing with the D&D Beyond homebrew monster maker for fluffies. Started off making them swarms but it didn’t seem right. Thinking now I’ll design them as traps.

2 Likes

We nerds are predictable. Also, it’d be easier than doing 40K with fluffies. Too many little suits of armor or alien prosthetics.

2 Likes

You are telling me that this in enough to stop a nerd?

2 Likes

There are many types of nerds, not all of whom like miniature hobbying. It can get seriously tedious. One friend of mine bought two 40K Indomitus boxes and gave me the Necron side of them as payment/trade to assemble and paint the Space Marine half. That’s like $200 worth of minis. Its been since the summer, but I’m almost done with them.

D&D? You only need your character. Unless you’re the GM. And even then, only if you use miniatures.

Personally, I’d love one for a group mascot. On the other hand, I’ve got one friend that would love one as a dice bag. He’s got one made from some really random critter… forget what it was…

3 Likes

Ok let me rephrase that
Will the shit ton of work on 40k with micro fluffs stop a 40k miniature nerd?

2 Likes

Maybe. The fact they’re alive and might move can mess up measuring, line of sight, or potentially damage the actual plastic minis is more the concern. That’d be the real problem.

While killing them and preserving them would work, I think the charm goes away.

4 Likes

Games Workshop has seriously not adapted rules with the times.

The 9th Age is a better example. Its the base, not the model.

Weighted or magnetic bases and Fluffies on a leash work.

Imagine an Ogre army of fat Toughies. “Fow Gweasus Smawty!”

3 Likes

Warcry’s rules are pretty good, quick and fast. Their problem is they’re hamstring by their own success. It limits their options regarding 40k and AOS.

We’ll see what The Old World looks like but that’ll be years from now.

Fluffy Aristeia!

3 Likes

Is there a name for the pose where they curl their tail between their legs?

2 Likes

Like this?

https://fluffy-community.com/t/dnd-fluffies-fluffybooru-id-36316-36317-36372-by-mranon2u/14874

2 Likes

no clue. i just call it tail hugging
best fuffy pose in my opinion

3 Likes

Oh look at the fucking billionaire in chat who can afford a new 50 dollar chess set every few days fuck you bourgeois scunt

THIS IS A JOKE, DONT TAKE ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET SERIOUSLY, REDDITORS

4 Likes

Oh look at the simp willing to plunk down $50+ for a set of microfluffs. :wink:

Chess set of microfluffs are meant as a one-and-done thing. $5 bucks max. Which is a lot for a single game of chess. But a reasonable price for a single game of chess where there is constant fluffy suffering :sunglasses:

2 Likes

LOOK AT THE FUCKIN NERD WHO PLAYS CHESS, GET HIS ASS

5 Likes

5 bucks are for microfluffs
and 45 for the accessories that are glued to them

4 Likes

Bruh. I swear I don’t normally play chess. :fearful:I aint a nerd. :cold_sweat: :tired_face: I do it for the fluffy abuse. I swear. Please don’t jump me with your sweet-ass timbs. :scream:

4 Likes

Chessboard: 10 bucks
Accessories: 20 bucks
Microfluffies: 5 bucks
Price gouge: 15 bucks
Suffering: priceless

3 Likes