Micro Friends part 2 (LemonCurds)

Here is part 2 and I decided to change how I do the colouring mainly for my own mental health since this brush is a flat colour one while the other layers.

edit: In the last panel it’s meant to say “Oh, makes sense they’d be under the deck…” BUT I ERASED THE ‘e’ ;A;

First Part

Previous part

Next Part

75 Likes

I love it! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beers:

I hope theres no smarty in the herd

If you don’t mind learning how another art program works, you can try Krita. They have a fast way to color.

I would, but I actually do all my digital art on my ipad using a mix of Linea sketch and Procreate :3

1 Like

I like it. “Piccaso” :sparkles:

(I am NOT sober. If i say random shit. Just know that am definitely drunk, i drank 9 shots of whiskey)

1 Like

~Revs up high pressure weed killer and lets it rip under the deck.~

Trust me ma’am you don’t want these things in your walls, their feces eats through drywall like Alien blood through spaceship metal.

3 Likes

A cat is definitely getting at least one. Or a few for good measure.

oh thats a lot of shit under the deck

You mentioned you were doing quicker art yeah? I ask cuz it’s kinda neat how you and Julie draw fluffy face cheeks. I must emphasize, face.

1 Like

oh i see an alicorn
i would really reconsider my priorities if i was the girl

Adorable and i am excited for where it plays out

Yeah, I’m basically simplifying the anatomy and how I draw their faces and also the manes and tails, I’m also not doing any shading and I’m skipping the neck pouch fluff that I tend to draw c:

1 Like

i love your art style. i hope you decide to show them no mercy

Your fluffies are so cute

1 Like

Cute so far