Micro friends pt1 (LemonCurds)

Trying to actually stick to making a story so instead of pressuring myself by drawing it all out at once, I’ll do lil bits and hopefully comments and stuff will keep me motivated to continue.

…I just noticed I forgot to colour the blood from the bite marks. ;-;

and yeah, I’m gonna do this in a quicker to draw art style as not to kill myself

the doofy black and white cat is just there to fill in empty space but I also just kinda felt bad that only Nina was featured so Luna is now a nice lil bonus doodle

Next part

75 Likes

Oh boy, a Microherd in the walls of a house can comdemn the place. Lady better be careful!

5 Likes

is why she has cats! They hunt rats and mice and micro fluffies
speaking of the cats, Nina just came in with a little field mouse and DROPPED IT IN MY BED -_-

4 Likes

Art imitates life, lol

The responsible thing to do is to tell the fluffy whatever it wants to hear so you can locate the bulk of the infestation and snuff it out

1 Like

Be sure to give them a box enclosure or terrarium. Also make dure the cat cant open or push it

Praise the hunter

she got baby talked and pets then I fucking yeeted the mouse into the woods

1 Like

I absolutely love your artwork and style. It gives me heartwarming children’s book vibes, so adorable!

2 Likes

super cute!

“But wady pwomised?!”

“I lied”

2 Likes

Sounds like she’s got a good cat considering how slow fluffies are and micros are that but also tiny

Aahh, this art style is so cute!

Hope the rest of the micro herd don’t cause trouble. Otherwise the cat gets more food and toys to play with.

My immediate thought was that she’s doing just that.

1 Like