Microfluff Management: A CYOA by Thesaltt part 3

Microfluff Management: A CYOA by Thesaltt part 3

You look to your left, then your right to study the lake. It doesn’t look too big, you should be able to make your way around to the fluffies on the other end. You start to make your way around the lake, keeping an eye on the other fluffies all the while to make sure you don’t get lost.

“Nyu Fwiends!” You call out, speaking for the first time since you woke up. “Wait fow fwuffy!”

The two fluffies at the other end of the lake pause and look around, unable to find you at first, but a few more moments of your call outs lead them to you. It took you a bit longer than you had first estimated to make it to them, especially since they made no move to walk towards you. You were a bit out of breath when you finally reached them.

“Hewwo…nyu fwiends!” You say between pants, your tongue lolled out the side of your mouth as you tried to catch your breath.

“Hewwo fwuffy!” The green fluffy responded with excitement.

The yellow fluffy seemed a bit more shy, waiting for the green fluffy to speak up before she let out a small, quiet “Hewwo, fwuffy.”

You sit back on your haunches and spread your front legs wide to either side of you. It reminded you of the two lined letter on a blocky you had seen forever ago. Wait…Blockies…?

Your thoughts were interrupted by the green fluffy wrapping their own front legs around you to give you a great big hug! All previous thoughts melted away in the face of such warm affection. After what seemed like too short of a time, the other fluffy let go and took a few steps back to give personal space.

“What am nyu fwiend’s namesie?” The green fluffy asked. Now that you think of it, you don’t remember your own name. You’re also realizing the other two fluffies are much smaller than you.

Before you can respond, you feel a gurgle in your belly and a pressure on your poopy place. You know what time it is, and talking to your new friends is going to have to wait.

“Need make poopies.” You respond before excusing yourself. You walk over to the edge of the lake and dig yourself a little hole, throwing the discarded nutrigel into the lake, which simply falls down to the bottom harmlessly.

After you are satisfied with the size of the hole, you squat over it and push out a poopy which in turn makes room for the food you had overstuffed yourself with earlier. You scrunch up your nose and walk away from the no smell pretty poopies.

You walk back over to your two new friends, both of whom are waiting for your response to their previous question.

What is your name, what should you say/ask of these new fluffy friends, and what should you do next?
Previous

Next part

11 Likes

Fwuffy’s namsies am Gwanite…Whewe am fwuffies? Hu put fwuffies hewe?
Fluffy’s name is granite. Where are we? Who put us here?

Trying not to scare the yellow filly, try and hug her, letting her know i mean no harm. Then ask if they’re foals and if not, why are they so small.
(I have a theory but I’ll keep my lips sealed for now :heart:)

4 Likes

( points upward ) Karn’s got the right idea.

like karn said, name the fluffy granite, but ask them why they are trapped in this see through prison, where the floor is edible and they are used as entertainment for cosmic horrors who watch over them with their wretched gaze.

Your name is Granite. You are bigger so it must be your responsibility to protect these two. Ask how long they’ve been here.

I’ll go with the name granite as well.

Try my hardest to remember how I got here