Microfluff Management: A CYOA by Thesaltt part 2

Microfluff Management: A CYOA by Thesaltt part 2

You’re feeling a bit hungry and thirsty. Seems you haven’t had anything to drink in a while. You waddle your way over to the lake in front of you and dip your head down closer to the water. You’re careful not to dip your nose into the water, if you did that you would probably drown. You lap up your fill of water, then look to the ground to see what you can eat.

The nutrigel is firm, but soft enough that you leave hoofprints behind you wherever you walk. The small indentations don’t seem to go away either. You carefully dig up some of the nutrigel and try just the littlest amount you can. You’re not sure if the nutrigel is any good or not, and you don’t want your mouth full of something that doesn’t taste pretty. Fortunately for you, the nutrigel tastes pretty good! You’re not too sure what it tastes like, but it’s sweet. Pictures of a white flower flash behind your eyes for a moment, but the image is gone as soon as it arrives.

Satisfied with the taste, you start to eat a bit more. Mouthful after mouthful goes down your gullet until you’re full. Your mission here was two fold: Get some food in your belly, and dig yourself a shelter! You look down and see that the amount you’ve eaten is nowhere near the amount you’d need to eat in order to make yourself a burrow. You try to force yourself to eat more, but after a few more bites, your stomach distends painfully, and you feel the gurgles and burbles or an upset tummy. Oh, why does your tummy not like you? Why is it giving you hurties?

You lift your head from your meal and look around again. Maybe walking around a bit will help your tummy not hurt so much. With a quiet huu and tears welling up in your eyes, you start to wander off from the beginnings of your pathetic burrow. You waddle around the lake a bit and see a flash of different colors. Are those other fluffies on the other side of the lake?! Could they possibly be new friends?! Your tail wags excitedly, and the hurties in your tummy seem to hurt a little less.

What should you do now?

Previous

Next

16 Likes

Formatting of my picture here sucks. It’s a bit smaller than what I think the image that I’m working on is with paint…Is this because I’ve added text to the bottom of it? Is there a way for me not to be a complete toolbag and make the image a little bigger on here, or do I have to make the resolution higher on my drawing?

1 Like

Go to the other side of the lake and say hi to them.

3 Likes

Wave a hoof at the other fluffies. Start waddling over to meet them.

3 Likes

T pose to assert dominance.

3 Likes

Can you get around the lake? If so, go greet the other fluffies, otherwise greet them from this side but warn them not to run in the water to meet you.

Formatting of my picture here sucks. It’s a bit smaller than what I think the image that I’m working on is with paint

The picture is just shown shrunken to fit the page. It’s still posted and viewable in full size by opening it in a new tab.

4 Likes

Call out to the possible “nyu fwends”

1 Like

Dig the gel with your hoofs and put it over the lake

1 Like

Poop