Microfluff Management: A CYOA by Thesaltt Part 6

Microfluff Management: A CYOA by Thesaltt part 6

“Gwanite am Gwanite.” You answer the smarty politely. It’s good to be nice to those you first meet. How can you be friends if you’re a meanie?

“Smawty heaw Gwanite twavel wiff babbehs. Smawty heaw Gwanite wanna join hewd.” The smarty referred to himself as Smarty, as if that was his name. Interesting, usually that’s just a title.

“D-dat’s wight.” You trip over your words, your tongue seems to not work as well as you thought it should. You feel more wetness leak out of your nose and a bit starts to leak out of your ears.

“Smawty…Hey…Is Gwanite ok?” A worried look came across the smarty’s face. “Dat’s a wotta boo-boo–”

The rest of his words are lost in the deafening ringing in your ears. Your head feels like it’s going to explode. Each beat of your heart brings a new wave of sickening pain through your head, which begins to travel down the rest of your body. Your vision starts to go blurry, and you make sicky wawa all over in front of you before everything goes dark.

You wake up later to the smell of copper in the air. Your eyes slowly flutter open and the image you’re met with horrifies you.

Everyone is dead. You can tell because there’s booboo juice everywhere, and there’s not a whole fluffy to be seen. You see legging and ears and teeth and eyes…Body parts are everywhere. You make sicky wawas again before you’re able to make it back up on your hooves and take everything in.

What happened? What should you do? Where should you go?

previous

next

10 Likes

Dig holes and bury the dead first

1 Like

Once you have buried the dead, see if there are any survivors. If there are maybe they know what happened.

3 Likes

Survivor=witness
bury witnesses alive

Assess your wounds, try to bind them. See if the others were carrying anything useful. Wash your mouth out and have a drink. Pick a direction and start walking.

[ by the way @Thesaltt the “kill everyfluff you meet” bit was only if they attacked first. should I clarify things like that from here on out? ]

Bury the dead, then assess the situation. Taste the blood you’re covered with. See if you like it and if you feel full. If the answer to both these questions is yes, dig a hole for yourself from which you can’t escape.

1 Like

If you feel that is necessary, then yes. I don’t want to say too much on this as I’d rather this be a learning experience when it comes to requests than actual me telling you what you need to say in certain situations.

If more information is needed of a situation to make a better decision, feel free to ask and I’ll provide as much as I can, but I can’t really answer how you should request actions.

1 Like

I read the ‘then kill every fluffy you’ve met’ as following the ‘if things go wrong’ part so I see how you meant it, but it did take me two goes to make sense of that many full stops cutting the thought up.

1 Like

Well. I don’t know how things can get better from here.

you must find allies who shall help you fight against the unseen ones, they might be powerful but you shall be many, they might resist your assault, but in due time, they will all fall. but first, you require a fort so you may build up your forces. “all hail the grey lord!”

1 Like