Micro's real problem (InfraredTurbine)

Good

3 Likes

you could always poison them with a good old boot

4 Likes

No they would run from it they are the very few fluffy’s which can actually run. :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

and-the-streets-shall-run-red-with-the-blood-of-the-innocent

4 Likes

Fluffies are more likely rats, while micros are annoying roaches, what an awful world to live…

6 Likes

Clearing out a garage of feral normal sized fluffies will be lighter on the wallet compared to the repairs needed on a house infested by micros.

7 Likes

yes,totally

3 Likes

The easiest way to deal with them is bring them some sketties. Let them eat. Promise more if they all come out of your dang walls. Bring them more and tell them to enter a few boxes. From there you can do whatever you wish. Abuse, adoption, make them fight to the death so at the end you only have one or two survivors so you can raise the strongest among them to battle against ants, so those insect asshats will stop trying to climb into your window… what were we talking about again?

3 Likes

I like this recent trend of people considering the broader impact of fluffies, such as disease and decay.

Back in the Booru days, most people treated fluffies as a nuisance. They were dirty eyesores with bad attitudes who might destroy a garden or two, but they were otherwise harmless. This notion that they are the new-age plague rats and legitimate pests is great. It’s better justification for abuse fantasies and lends itself to interesting ideas like reluctant sadbox, wherein in a normally passive human has to kill a bunch of fluffies for the ecological/social threat they present.

8 Likes

“Nyu dadde gib fwuffy famiwy homsie and toys and sketties and wub and hugs!!?”

I’d imagine unless you’re actively killing them, they would be ecstatic to meet a hoomin who actually sees them

7 Likes

Maybe, but imagine hearing muffled voices behind your walls while trying to sleep.

6 Likes

I’m thinking that this wouldn’t work regular fluffy are weak fragile and stupid micro Fluffy’s are the same but smaller they would become easy pickings for cockroaches and ants or any insect, what I’m saying is imagine yourself the size of a mouse or an insect you wouldn’t survive very long and now imagine yourself as weak and fragile as a fluffy in real life term’s, realistically speaking Fluffy’s would go extinct any predator will wipe them out of existence micro fluffy have no natural defenses against any kind of insect or predator, they also don’t reproduce as fast as you think, but Fluffy’s are not real and anyone can make whatever story that they want draw whatever comic they want and that makes it interesting to watch and read.

One more thing that I wanted to say since fluffy shit so much that would attract a lot of insects real quick and create an insect infestation but that insect infestation will also Wipe Out the Fluffy’s. Also somewhat said that Fluffy’s made friends with ants that wouldn’t happen in real life ants Don’t Make Friends. but Fluffy’s are not real so create what you want and have fun.

4 Likes

Just let loose a few pythons into the wall they’ll get them and I can fall asleep to the beautiful crys of anguish

5 Likes

That was my thought. Gas em.
Or put rodenticide into some sketti.

3 Likes

Fun fact: in the beginning of the fluffy fandom fluffies were the ultimate pest. On the slightest scare they would be shitting and pissing obscene amounts of TOXIC waste that effectively is a biocide killing animals, plants, fungus, everything.

3 Likes

O__o

2 Likes

The vibe of Rats on the Wall comes to mind, but micros lots and lotsa of them :scream:

2 Likes

i wonder if you put rat poising mixed with spaghettis would help

3 Likes

The only prob rat poison is slow so they would die within the walls and will take a few days to smell the rotten bodies.:nauseated_face:

6 Likes

agreed

3 Likes