Migration #1 (by:Flug)

No need for a stalemate when you started off on the wrong foot to begin with.

1-You are, by virtue of your own statement

2-Yes, you did, read your comment again and pretend it was your story. And you continue to protest your innocence of this just shows that not only don’t you see you are complaining, but you further emphasize the point of 1 because you obviously think you’re not wrong. I could be but then I’m then just wrong for a comment over a comment, if you are wrong then you are the gatekeeping label slinger i accused you of being. Pretty sure your’s is worse.

3-So my original statement was correct, you just refuse to admit you were wrong, which is basically the point of you continuing this conversation and desperately trying to end it in a draw, because again, you are the “can’t be wrong type” even though you deny it.

4.1-If you are going to argue words i never said then have fun arguing with yourself.

4.2-You kinda are, but you won’t ever admit it because of the points above.

You know what you did, you either truly can’t see it or are unwilling to admit it. Either way good luck trying to control what other people say or like Mr Gatekeeper.

1 Like

I liked it but not really
So shut up plz

2 Likes

See there you go again, trying to control what others say, how about no?

1 Like

Why are you so angry? You saw a lot of victims of gatekeeping, or you just don’t like the fact that I don’t like it?

3 Likes

lol, you are the one telling people what to say, and to shut up, who’s mad? I’m having a good laugh about this. Perhaps that’s what you need more of in life?image

1 Like

The question still stands. No one got offended by it except you, so now I am kinda interested

3 Likes

My original statement was a supportive message to the OP, you were the one who replied to me with your personal problems and anger issues. Feel free to scroll up and review that fact before continuing down this spurious line of new nonsense you are trying to pass off. Not my fault the comment in question hit too close to home for you. :smiley:

1 Like

And what is this then?

3 Likes

Dude, this whole conversation has been him trying to defend against you while you just kept hounding him for no good reason. Besides, the artist literally liked Mr_Owl’s comment. You are trying to “support” somebody who doesn’t need it.

5 Likes

Looks like solid advice on how to deal with haters who whine at his comic contents because they didn’t like it. Again, you came at me.

1 Like

I was saving that trump card for later, but thanks anyway

5 Likes

Sorry, didn’t mean to disrupt lol

4 Likes

Again for those who have trouble scrolling up, you replied to me, not my fault your ego took it personally.

1 Like

If you didn’t called me out by name doesn’t mean you didn’t called me out

4 Likes

Well it sounds like exactly what I said above, the comment hit too close to home for you. But that isn’t a good enough reason to try and play victim.

1 Like

I don’t play victim. I know for a fact that when you were typing that, you were thinking about me
I mean, who else? I have the only comment that is not positive (correct me if I missed the other one)

4 Likes

Since you really want to keep this going, could you at least try to make a compelling argument? All you are doing is say “you have anger issues”, “you are playing the victim”, “you have an ego” etc. Is attempting half-assed insults what you want to keep spending your time on?

6 Likes

You literally tried to above with your spurious “No one got offended by it except you, so now I am kinda interested” I’m sorry you cant accept that fact that you started digging this rabbit hole and now we’re in some spiral of you not being able to give it up, getting mad, telling others to shut up, etc. Me having a laugh. And your new pal keeping it going by pretending you have done nothing to egg this on or acknowledge the fact that you began this. It is funny you seem to need support to even keep this going past your “So shut up plz” outburst. Is the sum of both your arguements just going to be “no i/he didn’t” because unless you plan on deleting your comments its pretty plain to see above.

1 Like

Why you didn’t tell me to shut up? 2 shut ups cancel each other

3 Likes

I mean I even warned that I am about to do it

4 Likes