Millie (by: Wolfram_Sparks & The_False_Wolf)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

317 Likes

Lmao

20 Likes

Slate experiences THAT part from the game Earthbound.

30 Likes

Don’t forget the pastebin

22 Likes

Now I can only communicate directly with your mind. Your mind is all you have left… In the end, I will take your mind, though you probably don’t want to allow that, do you?

13 Likes

Yo this guy is just an abuser plain and simple, and running circles around fluffy logic. Manipulating them all so easily except for Slate, he drew the short end of the stick by far. Man, the gaslighting is off the charts, ahhh, physical and psychological torture. This is a rollercoaster ride, thanks Wolfram.

31 Likes

A classic story. Poor Slate.

8 Likes

Top three fluffy hall of fame. Inimitable!

10 Likes

I really wanna write a story about this asshole getting his just desserts.

4 Likes

Which one? Millie, Garnet or Snowy?

13 Likes

The owner. I’d just love to do a story about a certain scarred man inviting the owner to a certain bunker, and saving the fluffies.

There’s regeneration tech in my headcanon, so Slate could still get a happy ending.

5 Likes

The problem is the story bellow to wolfram, and read the pastebin i think will like you.

3 Likes

I already read the pastebin. @jimmyhopkins recommended it to me, and he was right, the owner is a truly putrid human being.

That’s why I wanna write a story about the owner getting his comeuppance. I simply do not want to see him get away with it. I think it would be so satisfying to see him be punished for what he’s done.

But if Wolfram doesn’t want me to do it, I won’t do it. I try to respect boundaries. They’re his characters, after all.

10 Likes

Atleast he was creative with Monty(the cannibal)

27 Likes

Could always just change the names slightly, shift it around a little

5 Likes

And do we still have proof if this is the real wolfram? Im a bit of a sceptic

1 Like

Nahh we respect artist character, we don’t want hate art against a artist o their character(like GWN Marble fate)

9 Likes

Yeah, I wrote a story that was intended as a homage/deconstruction of ginger_fig’s works, but it just came across as a hatefic.

So I wrote another story that I hope portrays my ginger_fig homage character in a better light.

3 Likes

I think I’d probably avoid naming names altogether.

2 Likes

Oh man this is such a dark one. I love it but the story gets soooo fucked up.

Really good.

6 Likes