Millie (by: Wolfram_Sparks & The_False_Wolf)

This sounds like one of the things that hurt the original booru.

Wasn’t around for it mind you, but from many, many comments here, one of the nails in it’s coffin was writers and artists redoing the endings of other people’s work, to make abuse story endings into hugbox and visa versa.

13 Likes

Which is why I won’t do it if Wolfram doesn’t want it. Like I already said.

2 Likes

Only voicing a concern.
I saw the following comments but I chose the one that I felt was the mindset that caused the issue I was talking about.

It’s not just about permission, it’s about the mindset of getting upset about a story and wanting to rewrite it’s ending or to create a story where the characters either get a happy ending or their just desserts.

Don’t misunderstand me. I am in no way telling you what to do. I am not any sort of authority on the subject. It simply seems like your energy could be put into your own stories rather than righting imaginary wrongs.

12 Likes

Well, look at it this way. If someone writes a character who is so despicable that people really want to see the character punished…

Then the person who wrote that character is a damn good writer, no? They created a character that people love to hate.

8 Likes

No argument there.
But enjoying a loathsome character is a far cry from rewriting their fate.

5 Likes

True, true. I’ll leave it up to Wolfram to decide his character’s fate. As much as I want to write my own ending to the story, I also don’t want to completely hijack another creator’s characters. Just because I want to do something, it doesn’t mean I’ll actually do it. I know self-restraint.

I’ve given characters from other headcanons guest appearances before, but unless I have permission to do more with them, I usually stick to minor cameos. No dialogue, no names named. Background cameos, basically.

3 Likes

This is how it’s done.

2 Likes

Well you should at least have more guys get karmic justice. Call me old fashioned but i never get tired of it

2 Likes

Neither do I, but this ain’t my character, so it ain’t up to me to decide his fate. Unless Wolfram himself says it’s okay, like you did, I’m not doing anything with this.

1 Like

No i mean just guys in general, doesnt have to be this guy. Could just do a dude whos done fucked up shit

2 Likes

Hey, you’ve read my stories, you know I’ve got no shortage of assholes who need a kick in the dick from Karma, and get it.

2 Likes

Millie as my absolute favorite story form old booru

2 Likes

Monty is a good fluffy. :wink::+1:t3:

Hahaha good story.

1 Like

Hahaha! Beautiful! All those things deserve that and even more! “Nuh toch dere”, go to hell!

1 Like

This story was epic abuse. So good.

6 Likes

Need more

I hate this guy so much. Slate’s mother literally let this guy take Slate’s eyes while he was conscious and let him take Slate’s brother’s wings while he was conscious. No fucking shit he would run away.

AND NO SHIT HE WOULD HATE HIS FAMILY! HIS SISTER LITERALLY FUCKING SMACKED HIM AWAY FROM THEIR MOM’S TEAT SO SLATE COULDN’T DRINK UNTIL SNOWIE WAS FINISHED! HIS MOM LET THIS RETARD TAKE SLATE’S EYES AND GARNET’S WINGS!

AND PLUS SLATE’S MOM HAS A MOST FAVORITE FOAL INSTEAD OF LOVING ALL HER FOALS EQUALLY! GOD DAMN IT THIS GUY FILLED ME WITH SO MUCH RAGE.

HOW THE FUCK IS SLATE THE BAD FLUFFY IN THIS SITUATION?!

sorry…I got in my feels. I’ve had this on my mind for a while. I need a snickers

6 Likes

He is just playing with Millie, read the pastebin to understand the context.

2 Likes

dont worry, hes dead now. he OD’d on heroin.

1 Like