Milo and the Enfie Mare (by Booperino)

This is a story i had in mind when i was still a lurker, kinda the making and unmaking of a “smarty” and a mare made to be enfie-pal finding a loving family :slight_smile:

112 Likes

I live it. Too wholesome! We’re unworthy!

20 Likes

Congrats, you’ve made an actually smart Smarty.

It’s a rare find, but always nice when it appears

21 Likes

Milo is capable of more introspection than most people I know. Good for him and Jenny.

12 Likes

Very good development, its not the owners fault she was busy and promotion means more work.

Noted a good talk helps calm Milo down of his anger.

Glad Milo have Jenny now best of friends :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Fixer…yeah, this mare…can you make her happy with the new legs, so Jenny and Milo can run and play?

9 Likes

:sunglasses:
can someone say sequel?

14 Likes

….Well shit thats just cute.

6 Likes

SEQUEL!

8 Likes

What a hypocrite!
Milo: was poin of gud feews if one fwuffy nu feew gud??
You dummeh, you literally rape a pillow! If that thing could talk ** THE THINGS IT WOULD SAY…

7 Likes

Bravo.

That’s a heart-warming story.

8 Likes

Milo is a reasonable and darling lil bean and I hope he and Jenny can have long happy lives together. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Not really Rape if a pillow can’t consent, now. He only fucked the pillow to get attention, as he has seen negative attention is going to get a more interactive response. He deducted that if he did good things, his mother may or may not praise him; but fucking a pillow got his mother to actually be interested in being near him, even if it was to be considered a bad Fluffy for his actions and punish him.

7 Likes

Oof this story hits a bit too close to home.

But it’s magnificent as usual Boop.

5 Likes

Wow, you made me not want to blow the brains out of a smarty. And I hate smarties, but now with a few exceptions.

2 Likes

I like that you break down the logic behind Milo’s behavior and he adapts through his friendship with Jennie. So sweet and heart warming.

7 Likes

AGREED!!

3 Likes

I thought this was gonna go in a bad direction but it turned out really wholesome!

4 Likes

The idea of a fluffy behaving badly because they’re desperate for any attention is a concept SO realistic, it desperately needs more attention! It also bridges the gap between abuse and justified abuse without corrupting the fluffies innocence but using their desperation instead. :blush:

7 Likes

SEQUEL!

1 Like