Milo and the Enfie Mare (by Booperino)

Fixer…yeah, this mare…can you make her happy with the new legs, so Jenny and Milo can run and play?

9 Likes

:sunglasses:
can someone say sequel?

14 Likes

….Well shit thats just cute.

6 Likes

SEQUEL!

8 Likes

What a hypocrite!
Milo: was poin of gud feews if one fwuffy nu feew gud??
You dummeh, you literally rape a pillow! If that thing could talk ** THE THINGS IT WOULD SAY…

7 Likes

Bravo.

That’s a heart-warming story.

8 Likes

Milo is a reasonable and darling lil bean and I hope he and Jenny can have long happy lives together. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Not really Rape if a pillow can’t consent, now. He only fucked the pillow to get attention, as he has seen negative attention is going to get a more interactive response. He deducted that if he did good things, his mother may or may not praise him; but fucking a pillow got his mother to actually be interested in being near him, even if it was to be considered a bad Fluffy for his actions and punish him.

7 Likes

Oof this story hits a bit too close to home.

But it’s magnificent as usual Boop.

5 Likes

Wow, you made me not want to blow the brains out of a smarty. And I hate smarties, but now with a few exceptions.

2 Likes

I like that you break down the logic behind Milo’s behavior and he adapts through his friendship with Jennie. So sweet and heart warming.

7 Likes

AGREED!!

3 Likes

I thought this was gonna go in a bad direction but it turned out really wholesome!

4 Likes

The idea of a fluffy behaving badly because they’re desperate for any attention is a concept SO realistic, it desperately needs more attention! It also bridges the gap between abuse and justified abuse without corrupting the fluffies innocence but using their desperation instead. :blush:

7 Likes

SEQUEL!

1 Like

Jenny and the Smarty Friend (by Booperino) i actually made a sequel lol

Well, probably the owner her fault by promising things never happened her stuf get full of cum. But at least the 2 fluffies are happy in the end.

1 Like

Am I the only one that noticed that they explicitly stated that jenny never again received BAD special huggies, not that she never again received special huggies.

If not: I’d just like to say that was one of, if not the sweetest squicky thing I’ve ever read.

“never had to receive bad special huggies”. I wonder if this means, after getting close to Milo, she willingly let him hug her sometime?

He’ll have his hands full when he eventually wants babies, at least Jenny seems like she’d be more willing later